REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Euro Tech Resources (https://www.revscene.net/forums/euro-tech-resources_318/)
-   -   Shops that do Mercedes service A & B (https://www.revscene.net/forums/585063-shops-do-mercedes-service-b.html)

yelnats8 08-07-2009 09:34 AM

Shops that do Mercedes service A & B

Hey any fellow Mercedes owners know any shops that can do service A & B. Don't really want to bring my car to the stealership if there are other options available. Thanks.

Supafly 08-07-2009 09:50 AM

Eddy at Flying Tiger Development.

but honestly, Service A and B are things you can pretty much do in your own garage.

Check your door jams, locks, oil change,tires... etc....

Just do you regular oil change intervals and you will be good for awhile.

A service and B service will still cost you an arm and a leg...if you ask for it.

yelnats8 08-07-2009 10:15 AM

Thanks and I realize service A & B is pretty much glorified oil changes. However, if I do this myself how can I reset the service thing?

Also, an unrelated question. I've been hearing some faint squeaking noise coming from the front of the car when I pull in and out of my driveway. I think the bushings might need to be replaced, can anyone confirm if the bushings are causing this noise?

Supafly 08-07-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yelnats8 (Post 6537127)
Thanks and I realize service A & B is pretty much glorified oil changes. However, if I do this myself how can I reset the service thing?

Also, an unrelated question. I've been hearing some faint squeaking noise coming from the front of the car when I pull in and out of my driveway. I think the bushings might need to be replaced, can anyone confirm if the bushings are causing this noise?

what car? what kinda squeek? metal to metal squeek or a rubbery noise squeek?

I started to hear a squeek in my frontend which progressed into a clunck sound and it ended up being a tierod end that was worn.

yelnats8 08-07-2009 12:28 PM

It's a w208 CLK

Hard to describe the squeaking nose but I think its metal to metal. I only hear it when I'm driving in and out of my driveway and over bumps when I'm going really slow.

Supafly 08-17-2009 08:33 PM

btw, resetting your oil change procedure is in your user manual....should be something along

1. turn key to ignition position-1-
2. press and hold the reset button 3x until beep.

but it should be stated in the U/M

godwin 08-17-2009 09:23 PM

MB Eurotech.. near Canadian Tire on Cambie?

mpower 08-31-2009 09:58 PM

MB Euromotors

JikJak 09-01-2009 12:46 PM

i get everything done at advance in coquitlam.
they just moved next door to a new building.

thumper 09-02-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JikJak (Post 6573228)
i get everything done at advance in coquitlam.
they just moved next door to a new building.

they moved AGAIN?!? pls tell me that it's out of the flood plain at least :haha:

JikJak 09-05-2009 02:13 AM

just next door to a new building.
its nicer and has more workspace.