REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Rolling shots FTW (photoshoot anyone?) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/585320-rolling-shots-ftw-photoshoot-anyone.html)

G-spec 08-09-2009 08:47 PM

Rolling shots FTW (photoshoot anyone?)

I really should post these in my members journal thread, but I'm fishing to see if anyone would like to do a photoshoot with me. I'm leaving Van for good at the end of the month, so I wanted to get some last shots with the car of this beautiful city one last time.

The guy who took these pics does a lot of work with exotics and the pics came out awesome I'm more than happy with them, I know there's a few photographers on RS that do quality shoots so hit me up if you're interested and we can go over the details.
I'm looking for stationary shots and some outdoor night shots all over the city to really capture Vancouver, also night time rolling shots are full of win.

Boostaholic, just saw your CLK shoot thread so I'm lookin in your direction dude, those photos came out wicked and it looks like you got the right equipment.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

roastpuff 08-09-2009 08:51 PM

Not a professional, but I would like to tag along and learn if permitted! I've always wanted to do rolling shots and see how the pro's do it. :)

hal0g0dv2 08-09-2009 09:02 PM

damm ,car looks sick in those pics

1exotic 08-09-2009 11:29 PM

I can get some pics done of your car if you want, always looking to get some cool shots done... let me know.

Where you moving to btw?

kchan 08-09-2009 11:33 PM

+1 for 1exotic or even mananetwork :D

JSALES 08-09-2009 11:56 PM

are you taking your car with you?

G-spec 08-10-2009 12:41 AM

chan yea I seen both those guys photography, very nice work, I was actually waitin for their response, so thanks 1exotic if you dont mind shooting a non exotic and you have some ideas just PM me with what you got planned I'm down anytime, I'm not working now so I'm free anytime basically.

sales, yes i'm takin the car with me

roast sure ill let you know the location and you can swing by and check it out

the thread worked, thanks guys, I already set up a shoot with Rikaro just now as well, and maybe one with exotic if it works out for him, I know he's used to shooting high end exotics and all

TypeRNammer 08-10-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adon (Post 6540302)
chan yea I seen both those guys photography, very nice work, I was actually waitin for their response, so thanks 1exotic if you dont mind shooting a non exotic and you have some ideas just PM me with what you got planned I'm down anytime, I'm not working now so I'm free anytime basically.

sales, yes i'm takin the car with me

roast sure ill let you know the location and you can swing by and check it out

the thread worked, thanks guys, I already set up a shoot with Rikaro just now as well, and maybe one with exotic if it works out for him, I know he's used to shooting high end exotics and all

I was taking a few shots of my car earlier when it was NOT drivable =.=!

I need to roll my rear fenders badly LOL

Boostaholic 08-10-2009 01:46 AM

haha nice ride, you have pm dude!

StylinRed 08-10-2009 02:07 AM

leaving vancouver for good?! oO wth for :P

i dont like the front bumper but those headlights really got me goin

Shun Izaki 08-10-2009 02:29 AM

love the plate dude.... "FRICK!"

im down for some rollin, love to see my RGII's when they roll, i still haven't LOL

elkayem 08-10-2009 03:00 AM

Aww, thought you wanted to photoshoot with another car. Hhaha...
I'm a beginner so I don't qualify :P

Black cars and White cars don't mix in pictures either. :P

Shun Izaki 08-10-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkayem (Post 6540392)
Aww, thought you wanted to photoshoot with another car. Hhaha...
I'm a beginner so I don't qualify :P

Black cars and White cars don't mix in pictures either. :P

that's why my car's blue... impossible to shoot properly.

Supafly 08-10-2009 06:24 AM

Adon, you got PM.....A all white, blacktops theme?

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-10-2009 07:22 AM

my car is pearl white, with mods...nice and clean

do i qualify???

:)