REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] What to do? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/586968-%5Bconfidential%5D-what-do.html)

El Bastardo 08-25-2009 03:27 AM

[Confidential] What to do?

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me

kk, theres this girl im totally into...ive known her for maybe 6 months, and since day one we've both liked each other...with her schedule and mine, were only able to hang out maybe once every week..sometimes once every 2 weeks..

anyways, were not dating, were just casually seeing each other i guess you could call it? we do go on dates and stuff, make out, shit like that, she spends the night every now and then, and yes, we've slept together.

long story short, shes the first girl in a LONG time ive actually liked and would want to date, but she says shes not ready for a relationship right now..(whatever that means..i say its bullshit hahaha) so what should i do here? im thinking right now i should just tell her flat out goodbye, shes got me spinning in circles and i dont wanna deal with it anymore...or should i hang in there and see where things lead?

asian_XL 08-25-2009 03:43 AM

I don't understand why people like you ask this kinda silly and vague questions when you already know the answer or you know better than anyone else here.

if you say it's bullshit, then kick her ass out of your house.
if you want to say goodbye, then call her to clear things out.

you don't really need our vote to make your "life decision" here.

Hot Karl 08-25-2009 04:34 AM

get her pregnant. this solves most problems in most relationships.

worked for my parents. until they divorced when i was 5.

BoneThug 08-25-2009 07:02 AM

theres a reason most guys prefer casual consensual sex. just milk it till the teat runs dry. the more you try to get a relationship out of her, the more you're just going to be turning her off

LC21 08-25-2009 07:38 AM

ask her again.

hotjoint 08-25-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6562381)
I don't understand why people like you ask this kinda silly and vague questions when you already know the answer or you know better than anyone else here.

if you say it's bullshit, then kick her ass out of your house.
if you want to say goodbye, then call her to clear things out.

you don't really need our vote to make your "life decision" here.

:werd:

urrh 08-25-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6562441)
theres a reason most guys prefer casual consensual sex. just milk it till the teat runs dry. the more you try to get a relationship out of her, the more you're just going to be turning her off

this
you're already hooking up. why do you need it to be a relationship so badly...

Noir 08-25-2009 08:21 AM

This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6562441)

But in all honesty, I can see why some guys are so pro-relationship, pro-marriage rivaling women themselves.

Most of the time, I find that when one doesn't have stable resources, one is usually looking for a retainer.

Kamui712 08-25-2009 09:41 AM

^ agreed. people are never really happy with what they have, they always want more.

to the OP:
Have you ever not done something simply another person really wanted you to do it?

You're putting her in that position right now.

vo_hantu 08-25-2009 11:41 AM

She's not ready for a relationship = She's not ready to be in a relationship with you.

Some other person is in the picture.

BlackV62K2 08-25-2009 12:41 PM

Look for a relationship elsewhere....keep her as a fuck buddy ;)

Psykopathik 08-25-2009 04:37 PM

WHY BUY THE COW IF YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE?

vmette_ 08-25-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vo_hantu (Post 6562721)
She's not ready for a relationship = She's not ready to be in a relationship with you.

Some other person is in the picture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 (Post 6562800)
Look for a relationship elsewhere....keep her as a fuck buddy ;)

Best of both worlds. Nice to have a little somethin on the side, isnt it?

Lil Bastrd 08-28-2009 01:22 PM

isn't what your doing a relationship ??? yeah you may not have talked about being exclusive, but if you both are really busy but make a point to see each other when you can and you go out on dates, makeout, and get laid isn't that a relationship ?? Or are you wanting an exclusive ? maybe she likes how things are progressing, or maybe she's hurt that you didn't think that you were in a relationship and she did

!Aznboi128 08-28-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo E (Post 6563127)

exactly

your getting what you want already
why ask for more? It's not like madly in love with her

impactX 08-28-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo E (Post 6563127)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i lol'ed.

muteki 08-29-2009 01:15 AM

Maybe she doesn't see you are boyfriend material. =O
Plus what more do you want? Sounds like you have what most guys want.
Pursue something else or ask her again.
Regardless, take some initiative.