REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   How often do you see your SO & What do you do when you see your SO ? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/586995-how-often-do-you-see-your-so-what-do-you-do-when-you-see-your-so.html)

miss_crayon 08-27-2009 01:26 AM

when he's not staying over i'll say...3-4 days a week. hang out at each others place, eat dinner, watch movies, etc etc. i don't think there's going to be a right amount of how often you see your partner if that's what you're looking for but it just really depends on the couple. i know some people that will only see their s/o 1-2 times a week so they don't "lose their spark" from being together too often and some that see each other everyday and do everything together.

hamsup 08-27-2009 09:13 AM

3-4 times a week for me... used to be more.. but both of us have been uber busy !

Gt-R R34 08-27-2009 09:35 AM

depends, ranges from once to everyday that week

wasabisashimi 08-27-2009 11:53 AM

umm how can one turn a dead wood into normal human being? I need help!

asian_XL 08-27-2009 05:16 PM

^ don't fuck in your bedroom, girls will get lazy and lie in your bed.

maybe try doing it in a dumpster...lol

Lil Bastrd 08-28-2009 01:33 PM

every morning, drive in to work, drive home, dinner, sleep in same bed.
We live together and drive in to work together as we work 5 mins from each other. We make sure to have evenings away from each other that way you don't get bored or take the other person for granted. There are some weeks that we have so much going on we won't see/do something for 3 or 4 days in a row.

skyxx 08-28-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabisashimi (Post 6566191)
umm how can one turn a dead wood into normal human being? I need help!

Try Toys "R" us. I'm not joking.

Ronin 08-30-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silk (Post 6562969)
by the way.. how to avoid watching stupid korean drama with gf ? lol

That shit will help you score.

And pick ones that don't suck as much. There are some that are quite enjoyable. We're talking movies and not the TV shows, right?

skyxx 08-30-2009 10:54 AM

^ Lol usually it's the TV shows. Movies aren't bad at all but dramas(TV shows)...no thanks.

asian_XL 08-30-2009 05:07 PM

yeah, TV show is a nightmare, even you skip two D9 DVDs, you won't really miss that much. The crying scenes will last at least 12 hrs. lol

my gf usually watches those TV shows by herself, but she likes japanese ones more, they are much shorter (around 10-20eps each).

skyxx 08-30-2009 09:29 PM

^ Plus they get so worked up about it. Especially when they check out the guys or whatever....

silk 08-31-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 6570242)
^ Lol usually it's the TV shows. Movies aren't bad at all but dramas(TV shows)...no thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6570659)
yeah, TV show is a nightmare, even you skip two D9 DVDs, you won't really miss that much. The crying scenes will last at least 12 hrs. lol

my gf usually watches those TV shows by herself, but she likes japanese ones more, they are much shorter (around 10-20eps each).

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 6570939)
^ Plus they get so worked up about it. Especially when they check out the guys or whatever....

haha.. these comments made me laugh... thats exactly what i feel

tv shows, no thanks..

and they worked up about it when they check out the guys ..hahaha..they think they are a fucking korean after a stupid drama and start going to k-restaurant ordering tons of shit that i dont like to eat ...

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-31-2009 07:49 AM

fuck them till their brains come out 24/7

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-31-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6565198)
woah...i guess im in far left field......i see her everyday?...we talk about our day at work, cook dinner together, pretty much do everything together..lol

yet, i still go home to my home and sleep 3 out of the 7 days....

When she asks for time with the girls or lonesome time, i give it to her and vice versa....If we have no plans; we're together cuddling in bed.

EDIT: Today, i no longer see her.....because I no longer date her.

sad story

Quote:

Originally Posted by silk (Post 6571288)
haha.. these comments made me laugh... thats exactly what i feel

tv shows, no thanks..

and they worked up about it when they check out the guys ..hahaha..they think they are a fucking korean after a stupid drama and start going to k-restaurant ordering tons of shit that i dont like to eat ...

hit me up next time faggot, lol im down for K food and Pho anytime

:thumbsup:

impactX 08-31-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

woah...i guess im in far left field......i see her everyday?...we talk about our day at work, cook dinner together, pretty much do everything together..lol

When she asks for time with the girls or lonesome time, i give it to her and vice versa....If we have no plans; we're together cuddling in bed.

wow what happened!?

fliptuner 08-31-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6563521)
white sex, they fuck like a normal human beings
asian sex, it's like fucking a piece of wood in the dark that makes weird noise

Another sig worthy quote :thumbsup:

Mugen EvOlutioN 09-01-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impactX (Post 6572302)
wow what happened!?

they broke up, thats what happened

:(

Nvasion 09-06-2009 11:32 PM

:(

joolee 09-07-2009 07:32 PM

i see him about 2 - 3 times a week... we usually stay over at his place these days, nothing much to do

Munny 09-07-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Well that's a bit unfortunate. A 180 in the past 46 hours. Want to talk about it champ? Want a soooda?