REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Food & Fine Dining (https://www.revscene.net/forums/food-fine-dining_33/)
-   -   Review:Stop n' Go Convience Store (https://www.revscene.net/forums/588491-review-stop-n-go-convience-store.html)

bjayy 09-07-2009 08:14 PM

Review:Stop n' Go Convience Store

Heyy! Its been a while since I've posted a review. But here's something I thought I should do as an "ode to Summer."

Hey everybody! LONG TIME NO BLOG/REVIEW EH?! Well...it's been a long summer thats for sure. Ive been on vacation here in Whistler, to vacation here in the States...Its been hectic, and Apologies for the readers who do actually check up on this every once and a while only to notice I have been so lazy to post up a new blog...

ANYWAYS, So here's a short one, but none the less a good one.

I was coming back home from a family house party/reunion, only to notice a convenience store with the word "Ice creamery". Props to my older sister on this one cause she did mention the fact of a tasty treat me and my family were going to come upon soon enough...

We step in, and pretty empty spot, I mean, its one of those stereotypical family owned convenience stores. HOWEVER, the guy at the desk, (probably in his early 20's) did give us some good customer service in helping us and introducing us to this drink I myself, have never ran into before.

So anyways, how it works is you pay at the counter, and we each got a small at $2.49 a cup, and actually, they were pretty big...He then asked us if we wanted the ice cream to be on the top, bottom or middle. Not knowing which was would be the best to have them, we all just ended up filling them on the bottom, about less then half way up the cup with ice cream.

Here's the cool part, you take your cup, walk to the standard 8 flavor slurpee machine, and pick which ones you want with your icecream. Me being pretty standard, I ended up with Orange crush in mine, and the sisters and father ended up with banana, Grape, and some strawberry thing

So we got home, and here's what they look like. PRETTY COOL EH?!

But yeah, another pretty slick picture. It was pretty GOOD. I mean, it was pretty much like a creamsickle, but really, once you mix it, its creamy, icy, and most importantly delicious. ALTHOUGH, probably not to good for you, it is a treat. And at 2.49 for that big filling thing...oh man. Students match made in heaven on a hot day, or even just a day back from school.

Location wise, its pretty convenient for those high school kids across the street, but over all good location with a pizza place right beside it that i've been dying to try.

SO YEAH, I suggest you try giving this a shot. Im sure they have this sorta snack at other places around the Lower mainland, so give it a find!

Overall...

10/10

why?
Not much explanation needed. Its a snack. Not a restaurant. Its cheap, its tasty, and you have variety in flavors. Good for the student, made for the student.

GRAB AND GO CONVENIENCE STORE
102-14377 64 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 1T1
(604) 591-6525

Overall, good steal. It does the trick when you just want something to slurp along side something to munch on.

I got a dessert review coming up from Tulalip in the states, SOOOOO wait for it. =D

*Note, if your wondering why there are spaces in between paragraphs, its the pictures I didn't include in this post.

For pictures, & Source: CLICK HERE

RiceFarmer 09-07-2009 11:15 PM

Thought you were talking about the Stop n Go convience store in Burnaby lol...