REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Putting up with crap (https://www.revscene.net/forums/588714-putting-up-crap.html)

AppleSugary 10-08-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6626602)
3 Strike rule? Putting up with crap is a general term. Do you mean that you only afford a guy 2 times to anger you and he's out?

What else other golden rules you have?

No! No! No!

I am talking about really bad situation in here like adultery.
It never happens to me but I cannot imagine still making love with a guy after he had sex with someone else.

First...I will just pretend nothing happened.
Second...I will forgive him to work things out
Third... Are you kidding me? I am just a human who can get emotionally hurt.

The only time I will put up with a man is when I have kids with him. I'll really, really try my best to work things out for the sake of the children.

And of course because I vowed to stand up with my man even though he is wrong.

He might not realize it now but he will realize it when we get older that I am the woman who put up with his bullshits + take care of his kids.

AppleSugary 10-08-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach Hines (Post 6626773)
If thats the case enjoy life alone

and yes...I would rather be alone than deal with his drama. :D

mazdaboi 10-08-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleSugary (Post 6626859)
No! No! No!

It never happens to me but I cannot imagine still making love with a guy after he had sex with someone else.

This doesn't really make sense.... so if your partner cheated on you, you'd pretend like it didn't happen. And if it happened again, you still forgive him and try to work things out??

Why the hell would you want to be with someone that obviously does not care for you? I think you need to review this "golden rule" of yours... :rolleyes:

mazdaboi 10-08-2009 12:55 PM

and let me guess.... same rule applies to abusive partners too right??:thumbsup:

yuusha 10-08-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

No! No! No!

The only time I will put up with a man is when I have kids with him. I'll really, really try my best to work things out for the sake of the children.

He might not realize it now but he will realize it when we get older that I am the woman who put up with his bullshits + take care of his kids.

The three times he's caught cheating aren't necessarily the ONLY times he's been cheating on you. And few men stop once they're caught and forgiven; instead they'll just be more careful.

Food for thought. Bon apetit.

kwistol 10-08-2009 04:27 PM

i think your question mainly depends on what WAS the drama being caused. bottom line is, your relationship can have a lot of drama and all but if the both of you CAN work together to solve it, it'll be okay. my bf and i, whenever we're having problems, we would get it solved within 24 hrs; someone is bound to call the other.

theres also stereotypes too you gotta consider (i.e. gold diggers), obviously if the other person has an alternate purpose for being with you, then you've gotta figure out how much you really love this person to still be able to put up with him/her.

talking in the perspective of a girl, i know it can get frustrating when girls act out (its just an instinct to get attention, and as we all know, girls need a lot of attention)..but then again, it is also frustrating when boys don't care.

when you think something isn't going to work out, communicate with him/her! cuz i think thats the only thing you can do :)

Noir 10-09-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

No! No! No!

So a guy can cheat twice before you dump him? Your "golden rules" are making less and less sense the more I prod into it.

slammer111 10-10-2009 02:56 AM

Drama sucks. But it does depend on the reason. As with anything, you really have to think about whether or not you were in the right or not. Sometimes it is deserved. A 3rd party opinion might be useful here.

Example: gf gave me hell for getting plastered at a wedding with a good buddy (so 2 people out of 200 :D). I apologized.

Example: gf gave me hell for not pampering her like her Honger friends who have loaded bfs. I kicked her to the curb.

K23A1 10-10-2009 09:45 AM

the prettier the girl, the hotter the sex, the better my tolerance ...

liu13 10-10-2009 04:25 PM

^ you obviously haven't gotten laid before

threezero 10-20-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6585367)
Been there, done that.

Had an ex who fought with me for 10 months after a tarot reading (no shit, seriously) that said there was another important woman in my life--to her,t hat meant I was cheating.

DUDE! similar happen to me before too. the tarot card said something abt me having another important women in my life. the gf was so piss, than I told her "duuuhhh its my mother I love my mother. Most important women in my life, after u babe of course"

felt a dejavu moment when i read ur post

slammer111 10-20-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threezero (Post 6644989)
DUDE! similar happen to me before too. the tarot card said something abt me having another important women in my life. the gf was so piss, than I told her "duuuhhh its my mother I love my mother. Most important women in my life, after u babe of course"

felt a dejavu moment when i read ur post

Please tell me you are joking!?

Anyone who bases major opinions on a stack of cards deserves to be kicked in the face and dumped. I wouldn't even want to be friends with someone like that. Holy geez. :rolleyes:

underscore 10-21-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffh (Post 6589059)
just casue you dont respect em, doesnt mean you cant bang em

if i ever meet a woman i do respect again, ill marry her haha

well duh haha.

Mugen EvOlutioN 10-21-2009 07:59 AM

it is harder said than done indeed

whether we guys like it or not

after all pussy does all the talking

:haha:

threezero 10-21-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slammer111 (Post 6645161)
Please tell me you are joking!?

Anyone who bases major opinions on a stack of cards deserves to be kicked in the face and dumped. I wouldn't even want to be friends with someone like that. Holy geez. :rolleyes:

did i not mention she's an ex?

to the tarot card's credit, I was having an affair at the time and the card was right she was very important to me. if anything i should be the one to be kicked in the face and dumped.

anyways no more lying and cheating with me I think I've found the one, i feel I finally want to settle down.

jeffh 10-21-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6645576)

after all pussy does all the talking

:haha:

you are doing it wrong