REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Guess what. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/591577-guess-what.html)

Boostslut 10-05-2009 09:18 PM

I really hope he's alright and everything, but the only way someone could be seriously hurt from an accident is to not wear his seat belt which is pretty stupid as well. Doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed by any means. Hopefully this accident will straighten him out.

bigzz786786 10-05-2009 10:26 PM

he is alright, from what i know he was racing(not sure if it was b4 or during the incident) into the tunnel and basket weaving then when he went back to his original lane he lost control and hit the wall, then fled the scene, who ever said that he died and we should not talk about him like that SHOULD die, how can you protect someone like that? even his gf is ditzy(has to be to be with that cocky guy), granted when he was speaking to me for like a few minutes i thought he was ok, but when him and his gf were talking to other people they both sounded so cocky and proud to be racing on busy streets

eoskolkov 10-05-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getalove (Post 6622535)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

nice photoshop retard. that was from last sunday.

BakeNasty 10-05-2009 11:39 PM

i love how that kid has to pull his friend is dead card but yet there was no sympathy LOL
buddy you and your buddy freddy are pathetic people i know who freddy is since high school and believe me i am surprised someone like him hasn't gotten himself in so some shit where he'll get shot
you being his friend and backing up him makes you the same piece of trash as he is
so don't even try to come on here and bet on people not knowing shit about you or freddy
what u said in this thread already makes you a complete joke
i wouldn't want freddy to die but even if freddy did die i wouldn't feel sorry for him because he had it coming hes the type of person who would look for trouble and not feel any regret or remorse and then later even feel cool about it becuz he got some attention

i've seen him get in a load of shit in high school trying to be some gangster wanna be shit ... trying to start shit with ppl he doesn't know then getting his face punch rolled down the grass field then have 5-6 guys stomp his face out
you and him are both clowns

getalove 10-05-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eoskolkov (Post 6623295)

so what if its photoshop dipshit .. hes not dead and your a fucking tool

ChyahGT 10-05-2009 11:51 PM

so did freddy die? wtf?

Shead 10-05-2009 11:57 PM

^i think he's serial!

TRDood 10-06-2009 12:40 AM

freddie after the crash?

he just looked a lot better!

Jsunu 10-06-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eoskolkov (Post 6623295)

I think i hate you now more than freddy

eoskolkov 10-06-2009 09:33 AM

haha u guys are hilarious bunch of tools....

shenmecar 10-06-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eoskolkov (Post 6623603)

And you're not the sharpest tool in our Revscene toolbox.

Dragon-88 10-06-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenmecar (Post 6623617)
And you're not the sharpest tool in our Revscene toolbox.

LOL :werd:

Dragon-88 10-06-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Your the tool... Your trying to put out a fire with gasoline... Try diesel next time... LOL

ELITE_TRAYUNZE 10-06-2009 11:29 AM

Yeah, you make up stories about your friend being dead when he's not, but we're tools...Absolutely...

kleensleper 10-06-2009 12:22 PM

Sorry to hear about him & his nx.Drive safe.

marc0lishuz 10-06-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon-88 (Post 6623622)
Your the tool...

Oh, the irony.

h0tSX 10-06-2009 01:35 PM

Fuck H1N1, There's another EBBS(eastern bloc bravado syndrome) outbreak! although not airborne or contagious, it can cause severe bouts of depression and fits of uncontrollable vomiting to those who witness the affected, symptoms include:

Myopia, Egocentricity, Poor taste, and a sort of closed mindedness unimaginable to those possessing a scope that exceeds that of an Irish Setter.

Save yourselves, hide your 4kt gold and Diadora tracksuits!

!e.lo_ 10-06-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigzz786786 (Post 6623180)
he is alright, from what i know he was racing(not sure if it was b4 or during the incident) into the tunnel and basket weaving then when he went back to his original lane he lost control and hit the wall, then fled the scene, who ever said that he died and we should not talk about him like that SHOULD die, how can you protect someone like that? even his gf is ditzy(has to be to be with that cocky guy), granted when he was speaking to me for like a few minutes i thought he was ok, but when him and his gf were talking to other people they both sounded so cocky and proud to be racing on busy streets

i met his gf years ago... yea.. ditzy
i'd run into her and him a few times, i didnt put 1 and 1 together, didnt relize it was freddy until a few months after.
he was oka when i met him, but yea, could tell he was cocky.

i think my stock nx looks better than that blacked out, ricebox. i'm not even sad to see that crashed up nx.
btw, somebody said something about airbag, not all nx's have airbags. i think it was 93 model that did.. 91-92 didnt..

ilvtofu 10-06-2009 06:39 PM

damn i think my car would look pretty good in that matte black colour

El Bastardo 10-07-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Look, you're right. We were wrong in attacking Freddy. Sure he rubbed some people the wrong way and came off a little strong but you're right. We all need to calm down.

Eoskolkov, please accept my apologies on behalf of myself and the rest of the mods. If you're interested, you can discuss this further with us here:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/modera.....vac.html

eoskolkov 10-07-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6625607)
Look, you're right. We were wrong in attacking Freddy. Sure he rubbed some people the wrong way and came off a little strong but you're right. We all need to calm down.

Eoskolkov, please accept my apologies on behalf of myself and the rest of the mods. If you're interested, you can discuss this further with us here:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/modera.....vac.html

well thanks for that. thats why i am so angry with u guys. what right do you guys have to attack him? you guys don't know him. if ur friend had something happen to him i wouldn't say shit like i am glad he's f ucked. I can't believe u guys. And the guy who posted the picture should go to hell. The only reason u guys are saying all this is cez this is a forum. If it was in the real world u would all be pussies and keep ur mouth shut. So man up or STFU.

Graeme S 10-07-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eoskolkov (Post 6625844)
well thanks for that. thats why i am so angry with u guys. what right do you guys have to attack him? you guys don't know him. if ur friend had something happen to him i wouldn't say shit like i am glad he's f ucked. I can't believe u guys. And the guy who posted the picture should go to hell. The only reason u guys are saying all this is cez this is a forum. If it was in the real world u would all be pussies and keep ur mouth shut. So man up or STFU.

What right does he have not to be attacked? He's put his views out on a public forum (not just the internet--ON THE NEWS), and as a result both his arguments' legitimacy and his persona standing are valid issues.

Sorry, but it's the truth. And if you don't believe me, pick a coffee meet to come to, and I'll loudly and bolstrously discuss Freddy in front of you. I look forward to your being the bigger man and disagreeing with me--but with words, not a broken nose.

If Freddy really is better than all of this, then words should be enough to defend him if words are all that are being used to attack him.

ELITE_TRAYUNZE 10-08-2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6625896)
What right does he have not to be attacked? He's put his views out on a public forum (not just the internet--ON THE NEWS), and as a result both his arguments' legitimacy and his persona standing are valid issues.

Sorry, but it's the truth. And if you don't believe me, pick a coffee meet to come to, and I'll loudly and bolstrously discuss Freddy in front of you. I look forward to your being the bigger man and disagreeing with me--but with words, not a broken nose.

If Freddy really is better than all of this, then words should be enough to defend him if words are all that are being used to attack him.

Werd

-EuroRSN- 10-08-2009 01:29 AM

Umm... wow are u guys fuckin serious???? The picture is from 1 year ago and he never even got into an accident, plus who the fuck mentioned he was dead??? Who ever made this thread ur a complete dumbass and you need to pull ur dick out of the hard drive to slap ur self in the face!

Berzerker 10-08-2009 02:24 AM

Freddy got Fingered?

Berz out.