REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   First Love? was it for real? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/597311-first-love-real.html)

canadianaboy 11-22-2009 10:04 PM

First Love? was it for real?

Do you believe in a first love? was it puppy love or do you think it was real?

share your experiences with someone you thought was your first love and why you feel like they were your first love.

This story is about a good friend of mine. He was a quiet guy, he didn't really socialize with many girls because he was the rebel so to speak. He always felt like no one understood him, but at school, he had seen this girl, never really caught his attention, they didn't know each other by name, by face they'd say hey, but never more than that. He was actually friends with that girls friend, but he didn't know they were friends, but eventually did find out and formally met each other. From there on she started to hang out with him and he said she really understood him, they used to talk about problems and dreams and ambitions etc.

It was different because I had never seen him feel this way about a girl before, he dated other girls, but he never really genuinely cared about them. This girl was basically like "wifey" to him, thats what he called her, he was like thats wifey because she used to do everything for him, even pick lint off his shirt. eventually high school ended, reality took its course, she went to study in California, he stayed back here to work and stay with his family (he wasn't the smartest person in high school, so he decided to go to a local university-college). Lost contact, drifted apart, he moved on with his life, had another girlfriend for like 3 years and another one for a year or so, but he never treated them half as good as he treated the first girl and he's never really been as happy and he's told my sister that he still misses that girl (mind you this was like 8 years ago, yeah inside I was like let it go, but maybe i'm wrong, maybe he did really love her). My sister asked him why and he said I don't know, I guess I loved her, she was my first love.

In my life, i've dated my share of girls, different ethnicity/backgrounds, but first love? i've yet to find her, I mean I loved my former girlfriend, but to say she was my first love would be going a little too far. So what do you think, what makes someone your first love? memories? the thought of how it would be like if you got back together/reunited? thoughts about how it would have been if you'd married them? still missing them after years of being apart?

asian_XL 11-22-2009 10:23 PM

My first love - I love you till the end of this world
Second love - I love you till my death
Third love - I can't live without you
Fourth - I love you so much
Fifth - I love you
Sixth - I like you
Seventh - let's fuck, alright...Opps she has my baby, let's get married

Do I believe in first love? hell yes, first love is always memorable, but it also
shows you were immature back then. Love is not only about care about
someone or calling someone wifey x10 a day. You don't spend time with
someone whom you simply think she's the one. Once you grow up, you will
realize you pick your SO based on the culture, background, abilities, interest,
or financial stability.

If you haven't experienced first love, it's okay. That just shows you are not
dependent on love or desparate on finding a SO.

My first love is so memorable, because I cheated on her going out with her
best friend, but I still tell people I love her so much. Hey, that's highschool,
everyone was stupid back there.

miss_crayon 11-22-2009 10:48 PM

i think your first true love is the "first" person you really feel a deep connection with--physically and emotionally. usually it's the first real relationship you fall into after the "kiddy dates" and what not.

my "first love" was a guy i started to date when i was still in school and he was great in my eyes..even though he wasn't so awesome in reality. broke up, got back together and then broke up again. personally, it was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me (not being with him) because he was not right for me. i actually cringe at the thought of if we ever got married because..seriously..he is the biggest loser i know. 26 and zero goals as to what he wants in his life.

DGiRL 11-23-2009 12:32 PM

my first real love is probably my most recent ex. i really love(d) him but i guess i just didn't know how to act right because inbetween him and my 2nd boyfriend before him.. i never really got much of a breather, only about a couple months. i was insecure about his ex, my ex.. a lot of things. we used to use breaking up as a way to hurt each other when we fought about stupid shit and it seemed like nobody wanted to compromise.. but other than that, we had a good relationship. i was always there if he needed me, vice versa and i would like to hope he felt the same about me.

we broke up i think in July or something, and since then I've had a lot of time to myself to think about the things I could have worked on in that relationship and I've re-established my relationships with my friends. i was hurt big time, but i didn't really resent him and most of the time i was very happy for him. it took a while to be able to think about him and not cry about it but if he's happy that's all i really care about.

i think if we ever got back together, it would be a lot different..probably better on my part, his part i'm unsure. i'm thinking less and less about the possibility of that ever happening though. i still love him very much but whaddya gonna do.. *shrugs*

Psykopathik 11-24-2009 08:20 AM

your first love is always the greatest (in you mind) typically it happens in highscool. you body's hormones are swinging into high gear and you're emotionally unstable.

good stuff seem great. problems seem like the end of the world.

after your body mellows out. its not so awesome anymore.

lets date, lets fuck. thats all there is too it at that point.

I have to say i do miss the "drama" and thrill of having a crush on a girl, like back in the day.

the excitement on the unknown or possibly getting rejected. The butterflies in the stomach, sleepless nights thinking about that girl.

I've liked and loved many women in my life so far. I never though that I would have ended up with a girl that I had a crush on in Highschool and she would become the mother of my child

:)