REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Anon. Submission: To whack off OR not to whack off (https://www.revscene.net/forums/597590-anon-submission-whack-off-not-whack-off.html)

Girl 11-24-2009 11:25 PM

Anon. Submission: To whack off OR not to whack off

...that is the question.

Dear REVscene.net:

Quote:

Say theoretically, you're expecting to get laid with your GF in the upcoming weekend. You want to impress her in bed, by not ejaculating prematurely and being able to last more than just 5mins.

So what would you do? I need some man advice here.

Should I refrain from wanking off couple days before the special day? so that I can be able to come with a decent load. Or should I whack off like few hours before to prevent premature ejaculation?

A couple of my buddies told me to whack off few hours before getting laid to prevent premature ejaculation.

What are your ways to last longer and impress the chick in bed.

Help me RS!

Thanks!
Yours Truly,

Hamlet Mai Wanker

**Note: Please review all rules of Health & Wellness Forum before posting. Your discretion has been advised. ALL members will be dealt with accordingly.**

penner2k 11-24-2009 11:39 PM

You are thinking too much. Put too much pressure on yourself could lead to temp. ED which is worse then only lasting 5 minutes.

Make use of your tongue and fingers. Relax and she will be relaxed and whatever happens happens.

to0n 11-26-2009 03:47 AM

1-2 shots of rum 20 minutes before sex.

SumAznGuy 11-26-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by to0n (Post 6701277)
1-2 shots of rum 20 minutes before sex.

Yes, I am sure she wants to smell the alcohol on your breath as you guys make out. :rolleyes:

And the alcohol might give you ED so that is something you really don't want to do.

To the OP, just be yourself. If you like to wack off, then do it. If you can go without, then go without.
When it comes to the act, take your time. Don't rush. If you feel that you are nearing the end, slow down or change things up a bit. And if things go well, you will have enough to go a second or third round, depending on how old you are.

yuusha 11-26-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penner2k (Post 6699278)
You are thinking too much. Put too much pressure on yourself could lead to temp. ED which is worse then only lasting 5 minutes.

Make use of your tongue and fingers. Relax and she will be relaxed and whatever happens happens.

This, 'cause this actually happened to me the first time I ever got laid. :haha:

Think too much about it and you'll do a combination of the following: stress yourself out, get limp, and/or try too hard - eventually failing in bed. Just calm down, don't get too excited.

I say don't jack off. You should have jacked off enough in your life to know when you're getting close to cumming, slow it down when that happens in order to prevent premature ejaculation. Pace yourself so you don't go too hard and fast at the start and wind up making yourself blow. Also, there's ways to hide when you're about to blow - change positions, bring her in for a deep kiss, etc.

Drow 11-26-2009 05:59 PM

sometimes when i dont jack off and save up before sex / bj, it makes the experience a whole lot more enjoyable

SoulCrusher 11-26-2009 07:43 PM

cough syrup

penner2k 11-30-2009 01:38 PM

Another thing.. If you wanna bust a good nut make sure you drink a lot of water.
Keeping yourself hydrated makes you bust more.
Also celery helps. Peter North eats like 3 stalks of celery the night before a shoot.
Zinc is another thing that increases sperm count..

penner2k 11-30-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by min.tee (Post 6701625)
This, 'cause this actually happened to me the first time I ever got laid. :haha:

Think too much about it and you'll do a combination of the following: stress yourself out, get limp, and/or try too hard - eventually failing in bed. Just calm down, don't get too excited.

I say don't jack off. You should have jacked off enough in your life to know when you're getting close to cumming, slow it down when that happens in order to prevent premature ejaculation. Pace yourself so you don't go too hard and fast at the start and wind up making yourself blow. Also, there's ways to hide when you're about to blow - change positions, bring her in for a deep kiss, etc.

I've had it happen three times..
One time I drank too much.
Another time I lowered my standards just cuz I had nothing else going on that night.
The last time I was hard for a while but I was putting so much pressure on myself to do things right. I hadnt hooked up with that girl for like a year.. the sex was always great but I always am trying to change things up and do better. I couldnt get hard after like 10 minutes of having sex since I was stressing myself out so much.

sonick 11-30-2009 03:26 PM

Whack off. I can go on and on and on immediately (well, 3-5 mins) after finishing and I still have my original hard-on.

Or get drunk/really-really buzzed...