REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   New Moon (https://www.revscene.net/forums/597729-new-moon.html)

Girl 11-25-2009 10:04 PM

New Moon

Guess I'll have to be the first to start one because everybody is too scared to get flamed.

I saw it.

And OMG...I'm a full fledged cougar now. I don't care what you say, Taylor Lautner and his chiseled body is worth at least 2-3 extra points in my rating system...

Alright, all in all, the acting, graphics and such is a lot better than Twilight by a million times. The lines were still cheesy, most actors still can't really act and the only actors that can act had really small parts, ie Dakota Fanning, Michael Sheen, etc

I thoroughly enjoyed Graham Greene who played Harry Clearwater in the movie.

Thought they tied certain parts of the book nicely together. Is it an Oscar winner....far from. Is it one of those digitally epic movies? Ya.....right. Are you going to learn something about this movie...that spending $24 on 2 tickets, $13 on concession, 3 hours in line, 2 hours of sappy lines and staring at actors who are now getting rich by sheer luck and not by their talent, and envying the rock hard body of a teenager...but by the end of the movie your girlfriend is going to love you for taking her and you will probably get laid. Just don't mind her screaming out Taylor or Robert during your sack session.

7/10 ... 7.5 cuz I just drooled a bit thinking about that boy's abs

And for all the ladies & the only reason to be even watching this movie...

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1...hoto-shoot.jpg

Gunsmokez 11-30-2009 12:05 PM

lol, I watched it. I'll admit it. But, I wasn't about to pay money for this. Watched a decent TS version :)

M-6 Part 1 was actually better.They tried too hard on selling sex on this. That guy was shirtless for almost half the movie. WTF!!! Can't they afford clothes for their actors anymore?

Inaii 11-30-2009 12:16 PM

They're werewolves. They'll just destroy them when they change. No I haven't seen the movie, but this is the only one I want. I want to see the cuddly cute furry puppies!!!!!!!!!!

..::lazybum::.. 11-30-2009 12:39 PM

AHHAHAH SUCH a hardcore cougar now from the sounds of it! :P

Twas a alright movie.
The books are much much better.

Tegra_Devil 11-30-2009 12:45 PM

saw it with the gf the other day. first one was better...but they should have called it Twilight: Abs. they were overacting the makeup was heavy especially on the vampires compared to the last movie...it was alright, but the first one was better

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-30-2009 01:14 PM

trailer looks good on the 2nd one

murd0c 11-30-2009 04:22 PM

g/f took me on sat, it was ok I liked the first more but I guess since this has more of the love story it's slower for a reason, she told me I will like the 3rd one since it will have way more action. I have no complatins better then a lot of movies that are out there thats for srue.

JoshB 11-30-2009 07:34 PM

lol...

dlu 11-30-2009 09:00 PM

dont think shark boy's acting ever improved lol

http://www.blogography.com/photos7/S...ndLavaGirl.jpg

Alpine50 12-01-2009 01:12 AM

Yeah I saw it the other day laughed when Taylor took his shirt of to help her lol and the facted the dude doesn't were a shirt for the whole movie pretty much other than thAt I thought it was pretty decent
Posted via RS Mobile

tonyvu 12-01-2009 01:31 AM

no thnx, the only way i'm watching it is if my sister borrows it from a friend or sumthing and even still i'll find it hard to get interested.

Crowtservo 12-01-2009 07:38 AM

I put off watching the first one for a long time then a month or so ago I decided to finally see just how bad it was. It lived up to my expectations and then some. There is absolutely no way I will be seeing the new one.

DGiRL 12-10-2009 10:26 AM

heeheehee, that boy is the only reason i watched new moon... i really hate the 2nd book cuz bella is such a whiney bitch the WHOLE time. and at the end when edward is shirtless....not the glory i would have liked to see.... lautner was much more worth it.

the cheesiness of the movie was so mind blowing though. first of all, stewart is such an awkward actress, i don't like her, it's like she's so confused all the time? its like um get a clue bitch. you're in love with a vampire and best friends with a werewolf.. how could you be SO fucking stupid LOL

the best/worst part was;
"bella your head is bleeding!!!" *takes off shirt*

i was like WTF who takes their shirt off to make someone wipe their blood with it??? hahahaha but its ok... he's so hot... he makes me want to go to jail ....
hahaha it was like a classic jean claude van dam move.. it's like "i don't know how to hotwire this speedboat!!!*van dam takes off shirt and boat magically starts* ....wtf?

^_^
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...75_88718_n.jpg
i really wanted a shirtless one of lautner... but my friends couldnt find and i dont think i'm allowed :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunsmokez (Post 6706761)
lol, I watched it. I'll admit it. But, I wasn't about to pay money for this. Watched a decent TS version :)

M-6 Part 1 was actually better.They tried too hard on selling sex on this. That guy was shirtless for almost half the movie. WTF!!! Can't they afford clothes for their actors anymore?

there's a reason why he's shirtless though, it's cuz since his body is diff from humans his temperature is constantly at 101F...... as compared to edwards icy ness.. in the books, he's basically shirtless the whole series from the point he turns into a werewolf... besides... looking as sexy as like a 16 yr old can.... who can blame the guy LOL

shenmecar 12-10-2009 03:09 PM

I haven't watched the movie yet, but judging by the trailers. They are trying far too hard selling sex to little girls, the sad thing is, its working. Either that or girls these days are just as easily attracted to full frontal nudity as boys.

SpuGen 12-13-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGiRL (Post 6721711)
there's a reason why he's shirtless though, it's cuz since his body is diff from humans his temperature is constantly at 101F...... as compared to edwards icy ness.. in the books, he's basically shirtless the whole series from the point he turns into a werewolf... besides... looking as sexy as like a 16 yr old can.... who can blame the guy LOL

101F is 39 C.

Normal human body temperature is 37C.
The 2 degree difference would be the difference of someone standing and someone walking.
I'm gonna start taking my shirt off everytime I walk now.

DGiRL 12-14-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpuGen (Post 6725633)
101F is 39 C.

Normal human body temperature is 37C.
The 2 degree difference would be the difference of someone standing and someone walking.
I'm gonna start taking my shirt off everytime I walk now.

oh... i never thought of that way. i was distracted by the written word of muscles.. my bad.
well played, twilight hater...well played.
do it, the world needs more shirtless men anyway :)
...except RPatz..he can put his shirt back on...... that dirty vamp can keep his lopsided nipple to himself............................

Culture_Vulture 12-14-2009 04:44 AM

What kind of sadist would be attracted to this white faced fag?

DGiRL 12-14-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physixx (Post 6727163)

What kind of sadist would be attracted to this white faced fag?

but he's so pretty when he's clean......... like legolas from lotr...AND OMG spock from star trek.......so pretty :(

RacePace 12-18-2009 08:42 AM

As a guy, I can admit Legolas and Spock can be pretty cool looking at times, but definitely cannot say that about Edward Cullen

SpuGen 12-18-2009 07:13 PM

Guy in your Avatar looks like that Vampire fag.

Rich Sandor 12-24-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGiRL (Post 6721711)
the cheesiness of the movie was so mind blowing though. first of all, stewart is such an awkward actress, i don't like her, it's like she's so confused all the time? its like um get a clue bitch. you're in love with a vampire and best friends with a werewolf.. how could you be SO fucking stupid LOL

agreed.. her acting was better in every other movie that she's been in.

guurl 01-04-2010 10:21 AM

honestly i thought new moon was boring..