REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] On different levels? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/600596-%5Bconfidential%5D-different-levels.html)

El Bastardo 12-24-2009 03:00 AM

[Confidential] On different levels?

The following is an Anonymous submission by an Anonymous Revscene member. If the member would like me to reply to any post please feel free to let me know

Problem is my girlfriend or me

The thing is I think she really likes me, while my feelings to her are mutual but not to her extent.

Her like is possible love, wants to see my daily and so on..

For me its more I like you more then just a friend but my feelings arent as developed.. (id want to see her some days but i need some space..)

If your wondering how our relationship started it was because she asked me out.. I had 2 options A)refuse and possible taken by another guy or B)yes and so on..(obviously I picked B)
In other words I was put on the in an awkward position and kinda forced to respond..

Lately iv been feeling bad and kind of guilty.. I mean I don't really know what to do because i don't want to hurt her.. but a lot of small things I would look for in a girl usually are missing. All these small things are building up and starting to really bug me...

A) What should i do?
B) Am a douche bag?..

xilley 12-24-2009 04:58 AM

tell her str8 up
see if shes willing to change.
speak out man, thats what a relationship is
if you guys never understand each other, nothing is gonna get better.

FerrariEnzo 12-24-2009 07:50 AM

yea meng tell her about your true feelings and how you see this relationship is going from your point of view..

its better to end it soon while you guys arent REALLY into it....

of course she be hurt but she will understand once she realizes about how you feel

Jsunu 12-24-2009 08:05 AM

Tell her straight how you are feeling. It is worse to think some loves you dearly but really, behind the scenes, it is falling apart.

Noir 12-24-2009 08:18 AM

I've seen this situation a lot before with others. Just be cautious OP. A lot of the incidents I saw before, the guys are usually casual about their women until another guy comes along who treats her better but by then its too late.

Just be cautious of having taken things for granted. I've seen it destroy some guys.

tiger_handheld 12-24-2009 10:30 AM

hey im kind of a similar situation...

Inaii 12-24-2009 10:49 AM

So you dated her so someone else who could have been better for her couldn't?

q0192837465 12-24-2009 10:49 AM

Don't worry, u'll kick urself in the balls when she realizes she hasother options and leaves u

saucywoman 12-24-2009 10:05 PM

if you don't see yourself with her much longer than just tell her straight up that you don't think it's going to work and break it off with her now. Don't pussy foot around it and have her get more hurt later on down the road.

El Bastardo 12-24-2009 10:48 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6741122)
So you dated her so someone else who could have been better for her couldn't?

To cut things short, pretty much.. I weight the lost and thoguht hmm if i let her go now.. what if i regret this?! and pretty much yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by q0192837465 (Post 6741123)
Don't worry, u'll kick urself in the balls when she realizes she hasother options and leaves u

She has other options already..

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 6741691)
if you don't see yourself with her much longer than just tell her straight up that you don't think it's going to work and break it off with her now. Don't pussy foot around it and have her get more hurt later on down the road.

I actually think it can work out.. but there are just small things that kind of bug me.. (a lot of smalls = 1 big)
For example: she has a slight mustache/hair growing on her top lip... i mean you cant see it but when i kiss her, its kind of awkward cause it pokes me.. (communicate.. how do i tell her please shave that?!... i cant see that happening..)

Inaii 12-24-2009 10:54 PM

*facepalm* that is all.

yuusha 12-24-2009 11:05 PM

Girls really ought to get rid of their moustache <3
Posted via RS Mobile

El Bastardo 12-25-2009 12:34 AM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6741750)
*facepalm* that is all.

Well it played a role in my decision.. maybe 30%? I mean I do like her.. but its just not to her extent.

nosleepboy87 12-25-2009 04:00 PM

thats just f***ed up.
if you don't really like her...leave her...and stop wasting her time and yours.
if you always think if you regret something....you won't don't jack shit with your life. JUST DO IT and don't look back.