REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Who here has had a long time friend that all of sudden has gotten together with?? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/601355-who-here-has-had-long-time-friend-all-sudden-has-gotten-together.html)

LeanNsupreme 01-01-2010 09:05 PM

Who here has had a long time friend that all of sudden has gotten together with??

Tell your story about that person (if you have a story like that) that you've been just friends with and after a long time friendship just gotten together with, negative or positive.

Teh Doucher 01-01-2010 09:21 PM

ok heres the deal, i now this gal from one of my language classes and shes nice and all right. i saw her at the cafertia and she waved at me saying hello and i said hi back. we chatted about our new substuite being all strict and all and that our new teacher will be back ah thank god. shes seemd nice and really talktive, i asked her if she was going take courses in the summer she said yes and i said i was going to take courses in the summer too. i told her i had a pic on hot or not and she said she would never do that as it would be so embarsssing, and that when she sees it she give me a 10 and e mail me. thats when i asked from an exhange in email. i gave her mine and i asked for hers with her e mail she also wrote down her msn messenger. i did tell her my problems with a girl i liked and hoiw i got rejected and she gave me some advice and we role played-pretend u are the girl and i am the guy thing. 2 days ago i msn messengered her she didn't respond to "hi how u doin" i wasn;t on mesenger for long, today i said" finished one exam one more to go" she didn't resond back. it did say jen(away) but i messeenger her anyways while she was online, she doesn't respond. then like later in 5-8 minutes later shes offline. so why didn't she respond to my messenger while she was online even though away. btw she did mention she has a bf which i don't care i jsut want a female freind to hang with. it be nice , what should i do to make her now i just want to be freinds and nothing more. i never had a female freind. i am 24 but told her i was 22 -anyways i look young and she is 18. what should i do if she still doesn't respond. she a nice girl but also ncie and talktive to everyone guys and gals. i could be the finals lots to study and not much time to chat, but what happens if this still continues on after the finals what should i do. just drop it hey

LeanNsupreme 01-01-2010 09:36 PM

I'm not sure if i understand you..lol, and what does that have to do with the thread subject? Good luck with that anyways.. :)

liu13 01-01-2010 09:49 PM

lmao

JSALES 01-01-2010 10:56 PM

i've had two situations like these, first one was on and off and eventually didn't work out but we're still pretty good friends.

second one happened when we were drinking and came back to my place after and ended up doing shit, got together a couple weeks later but didn't work out either haha

JHuJHu 01-02-2010 12:58 AM

yo man teh doucher is the same guy as steve

http://www.revscene.net/forums/no-re...n-t601322.html

Teh Doucher 01-02-2010 01:05 AM

lol i just copied and pasted it from that thread thinking it would be funny.

LeanNsupreme 01-02-2010 01:17 AM

Good way to get yourself banned, guess that would have been funny, eh?
Btw, i can't fucking believe i went through at least 90% of that stupid post trying to figure it out!

Culture_Vulture 01-02-2010 01:27 AM

with my current girlfriend I got together with her after knowing her for an entire year, though our "friendship" wasn't really anything worth mentioning,
we never hung out, and only talk occasionally.

I just read your other thread, and in all honesty, congrats.

LeanNsupreme 01-02-2010 02:14 AM

^^lol at you calling me "a limp dick chimp".

The_AK 01-02-2010 05:31 AM

lol i guess my post will be the first legit one,

Back when i worked at best buy i dealt with a bunch of people. Came across this one girl who was (i think) 21 at the time back then. Anyways, got talking with her about more than just the laptop she was buying from me.
Few months later its my 18th birthday and i'm driving around with friends doing immature things. I'm sure all guys will agree on this, when you're driving around and you see a fine piece of ass, you'll take a second look. I notice the girl i sold the laptop walking through this parking lot and I drive into it with my friends, say whats up, etc. Get her information while they're laughing at the entire situation.

I end up adding her on msn and I learn she has a boyfriend, so the fun stops there. We stay friends and talk occasionally. Time passes, she breaks up with her boyfriend, her and i hang out a few times as friends etc.

Day of 19th birthday her and i agree to go out for drinks. Pick her up, we go out to find a place we can have some drinks, few places we came across weren't serving anymore so we agreed to go back to hers to watch a movie. Come back, couch, movie, some alcohol, fuck.

This lasted for about 2 months or so. Couldn't carry it on since I didn't have any sort of emotional attachment to this girl and didn't want to continue. I tried to tell her that I'd rather be just friends with her BUT instead she took it the wrong way. End result, shes still mad at me even after I told her what I thought. Boo hoo, we don't talk anymore, deleted out of my life.

However, I'm happy to say that I'm currently in great relationship with a girl I love dearly. One year anniversary on the 13th. =D

Culture_Vulture 01-02-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanNsupreme (Post 6751537)
^^lol at you calling me "a limp dick chimp".

sore shaft sucker

tiger_handheld 01-02-2010 12:42 PM

so this is like - would u date ur friends kind of thread?

and the answer is: yes - it could work , but most of the time it dosn't?

Teh Doucher 01-03-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanNsupreme (Post 6751493)
Good way to get yourself banned, guess that would have been funny, eh?
Btw, i can't fucking believe i went through at least 90% of that stupid post trying to figure it out!

ohh noes, NOT AN INTERNET THREAT, anything but that kind sir

Qmx323 01-03-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh Doucher (Post 6752916)

i dont think tthat was as much as a threat as much as us calling you

a fucking idiot

saucywoman 01-03-2010 01:03 PM

back on topic please people

Teh Doucher 01-03-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qmx323 (Post 6753016)

a fucking idiot

:cry: u hurted my feelings asshole

Wykydtron 01-03-2010 07:01 PM

Yes I have. We no longer talk because she turned into a bitch haha

dasuperstar 01-03-2010 10:46 PM

Me

My gf right now is my classmate for 13 years^^ and actually she's my best friend crash hahaha after where in like grade 10 we start falling in love to each other and right now we are getting stronger. We are already 4 years turning to 5 hahaha.

Out of 15 guys looking at her good thing I got her^^ + I'm the only child so my mom treated her as a daughter so she could come and go any time in our house + I don't need to buy her stuff since my mom does it^^

Cheers

StaxBundlez 01-05-2010 11:20 PM

yup
worst thing to ever happen.

no i don't care to elaborate.

The_AK 01-05-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StaxBundlez (Post 6757142)
yup
worst thing to ever happen.

no i don't care to elaborate.

lol so what happened? elaborate

k2_alpha 01-06-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qmx323 (Post 6753016)

a fucking idiot

+1
I would thank you but rs mobile doesnt have that option.

So THANKS!!
Posted via RS Mobile

LeanNsupreme 01-07-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh Doucher (Post 6752916)

You're pretty fucking dumb eh? lol that was a threat?????

Culture_Vulture 01-07-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plush (Post 6753794)
Me

My gf right now is my classmate for 13 years^^ and actually she's my best friend crash hahaha after where in like grade 10 we start falling in love to each other and right now we are getting stronger. We are already 4 years turning to 5 hahaha.

Out of 15 guys looking at her good thing I got her^^ + I'm the only child so my mom treated her as a daughter so she could come and go any time in our house + I don't need to buy her stuff since my mom does it^^

Cheers

^^