REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Asian girl stereotypes

found from a site, who got it from another site

oh and, he or she is a local

Quote:
Korean
They're perhaps the only ethnic that can spend all days playing games and maintain a 4.0 GPA at the same time. Mainly because they have some kind of drug in Korea that makes them about 12x smarter than an average person. They're generally really pretty and some girls have this hardcore Korean look (small eyes thin nose) which I dig. In-all, Koreans are all around really nice girls. However they have this thing where they can only date Koreans so that's a big hurdle.

Japanese
They can either be real hot or real ugly. There's a pack of them walking around SFU one day in those sailor-moon outfits and none of them caught my eye. I hear they're quite obedient and more dedicated but not sure if that's true nowadays but I also hear the Japanese guys aren't. I also heard they like to do all sorts of kinky + wild stuff so you may want to watch out for that. Things that might include excretion and beatings. Aside from that, the hot ones have this cute Japanese baby doll/innocent look that looks totally adorable, even more so than Koreans (but I'm still biased toward Koreans, can't do a damn thing about it).

Chinese (CBC/ABC)
Also known as Canadian Born Chinese/American Born Chinese. We're talking about girls that are raised in Canada (or America) and not necessarily born there. Like all the other Asians they got the brains. Since it's Chinese you would see a huge population that varies a lot. There's quite a lot of ultra hot ones here and there and there are some average ones. They're generally quite nice (personality-wise) but again you might get some bad ones. Since they're raised around here they are not that treacherous like HK'ers (in a relationship). They might not be totally traditionally Chinese but they (or some) won't stray too far from it. Overall, CBC/ABC's are pretty nice and they're OK'd by me!

Chinese (Hong Kong)
We're talking about girls that are raised in Hong Kong are not necessarily born in Hong Kong. Hell I was born in Hong Kong but I considered myself as a CBC. They said I'm "too slow la". Anyways. Here in North America, they're generally dumber than CBC/ABC's because their English sucks. Watch them piece their Chinglish together. The dumbness increases as the school grade increases (even into University). They wear so much make up that you can rip them off their face just like those masks from Mission Impossible II. However they're more updated than ABC/CBC's as in fashion and such, know how to dress, and know how to make themselves hot (sometimes even if they're not). They're materialistic and costs $$ to maintain (more $$$$$$ if they're rich). They're difficult to get and maintain. More importantly, they're very likely to be players and/or golddiggers...they switch their "signficant other" like every 3-6 months. Beware! I wouldn't want anyone from HK.

Chinese (Mainland)
I got a lot of emails telling me to split Mainland and Taiwanese so here am I taking more time to observe and bring this info to you. A very sad thing to do really. So anyways I looked closely and I did notice a difference. I'm surprised I haven't seen it before. First of all again I must mention that I still cannot stand the sound of Mandarin. I'm sorry but it sounds very annoying. I also notice that wear these puffy, funky-color (such as green, cyan, white, red, etc.), communist-styled jackets. If they're not in those standard issue jackets they look like as if they came straight out from China. For some reason they're not bothered by the pimples on their face (which is nothing wrong, just something I noticed). However, they're actually quite nice people (don't judge by the looks) and likes to help each other and very cooperative. They look like they're quite faithful in relationships unlike their HK cousins.

Chinese (Taiwanese)
There's actually quite a lot of similarity between Taiwanese and Honger girls. Taiwanese is by far the hottest looking from the Chinese group, even slightly more than Honger girls. They're actually very updated (like HK). I probably must have mistaken Taiwanese girls with Honger ones dozens of times. They do know how to dress and make themselves looks good. You won't see a lot of makeup on them which is good, somehow I find that they look good even without makeup (like Koreans!). However I hear their personality is somewhat bossy and demanding, but the ones that I worked with seems quite adaptable and pleasant to work with. But still I could not stand the high pitch whining of Mandarin. Guess that's something I can't live with. Relationship wise? I hear good and bad things about them so it's really hard to say. Go with your judgement.

Viet
Don't mess with them. Or their boyfriend would kill you. If they don't have a bf they will find one and kill you. They sure have a lot of connections. One thing I need to mention is that they have great figures.

Flip (sp?)
They are actually very nice people (personality-wise), probably the the nicest from this list. They like to help people, I can tell you that. Some of them looks pretty good too, like the one that works in Cactus Club down in Broadway. But the rest, kind of average.
Advertisement
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
i give you thanks - cuz its local!

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #3

thank you!!!!!11111111
Quote:
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

that was pretty bad im sure half of rs can come up with something better no offense
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.

Yea, I'm ignorant that way.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,491 Times in 341 Posts
LOL parts of this is true
AVS_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
mc.
RS controls my life!

lol at viet girls part
mc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

yea thats a pretty bad write up

plus korean girls are no fun to date they are just nuts

haha they thing I notice with flips is they are really hot or ugly there never seems to be any middle ground also its weird cause you can meet a hot flip and her sisters will be ugly or vice versa
Old 01-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #9
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

lame
Drizzt Do'Urden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:43 PM   #10
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,430 Times in 977 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.

shar shar sharrr sharrrr

and i disagree with the taiwanese part. they wear a fucking assload of eyemakeup they look like different people without it.
just look at the jb thread
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
mc.
RS controls my life!

what about how all Korean girls have some sort of plastic surgery?
mc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #12
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc. View Post
lol at viet girls part
so true HAHA
mr85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #13
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,825 Times in 523 Posts
hahaha pretty funny
hotong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

I think the nose makes or breaks a girl's look.

People from the North generally have a taller nose and are prettier (by today's standards) and ppl from the South have a shorter/meatier nose, which kind ruins the facial features.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #15
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,057 Times in 429 Posts
i like how he used the word "nice" alot to describe asian girls. Unless u know them, there pretty mean and snobby. Korean girls nice? there fucking crazy!
RiceIntegraRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #16
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

HAHA the viet one was funny. And true most of the time
Old 01-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #17
I don't get it

haha i was expecting something long for viets after the long read about chinese n whatnot but when i scrolled down, got kinda dissapointed lolol, but funny nontheless
Posted via RS Mobile
emmvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #18

^ hahhaha
Old 01-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #19
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

this was written by a white guy correct??

actually written by a chinese guy, but sounds like a white dude wrote it

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #20
HELP ME PLS!!!

WE NEED PICTURES!!!!
alex.w *// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #21
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
Crossposted from another thread (possibly from the NWS area... don't worry, this is reasonably work safe):

Win.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #22
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,524 Times in 833 Posts
playa who got the green get all the hoes
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:46 PM   #23
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post

lmao.
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE View Post
this was written by a white guy correct??

actually written by a chinese guy, but sounds like a white dude wrote it
he's white washed
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #25
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,283 Times in 270 Posts
hope joe45 is paying attention. this is the closest thing he'll get to an answer for his asinine questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm_donor View Post
organge7 has spoken, and we have done the opposite. yay!
urrh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: