REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Good Flower Places (https://www.revscene.net/forums/604750-good-flower-places.html)

gearshifter 02-02-2010 11:19 AM

Good Flower Places

Anyone know some good flower places + decent/not too expensive places to get flowers for the GF?

I did a search, and threads were dated back to 2008 with some shops closed down already.. So that's why I'm posting a new one!

Thanks!

!SG 02-02-2010 01:42 PM

Vin's Flowers, they have been doing RS.net's valentine specials for years now.

gearshifter 02-03-2010 10:16 PM

Is there a special discount with Revscene members?

Drow 02-03-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !SG (Post 6799523)
Vin's Flowers, they have been doing RS.net's valentine specials for years now.

:thumbsup: i just placed a special order from them, i called them up and they were very friendly and helpful

hongy 02-03-2010 11:21 PM

I found thomas and hobbs through rs, and they were able to help me with all my questions. A dozen roses and some extra stuff (the green/white flowers they add to the bouquet) costed me 84$ with tax, this was 2 weeks ago so the prices mgiht be higher now since it's getting near v-day. Also the girl thought they were really beautiful so thats good?

Vale46Rossi 02-04-2010 01:59 AM

If you are interested you can go to the flower shop at parker place, they charge a bit high but their flowers are very nice and your girlfriend will for sure love them. Order in advance for Valentines day.

HonestTea 02-04-2010 02:33 AM

+1 for Vin's Flowers

Bought em last year and was superb!

mmmk 02-04-2010 01:56 PM

Anybody know a good flower place in Surrey that does delivery?...don't really care about price, as long as the bouquet is beautiful!

Vin's is downtown, I PM'd the guy to ask though (but I doubt he'll say yes lol).

rageguy 02-05-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongy (Post 6802324)
I found thomas and hobbs through rs, and they were able to help me with all my questions. A dozen roses and some extra stuff (the green/white flowers they add to the bouquet) costed me 84$ with tax, this was 2 weeks ago so the prices mgiht be higher now since it's getting near v-day. Also the girl thought they were really beautiful so thats good?

hobbs flowers are really high quality. the bouquet of lilies and roses i got from before were fresh, and the petals were lively. they cost a lot more than other places, but the quality is there.

i've tried vin's numerous times for valentines too, while i love their prices, their roses were not fresh, and the red rose petals were dying. you can tell when the edges of the petals look withered and dry, as well the the edges colour becomes darker, and not as vibrant.

Liquid_o2 02-08-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmk (Post 6803092)
Anybody know a good flower place in Surrey that does delivery?...don't really care about price, as long as the bouquet is beautiful!

Vin's is downtown, I PM'd the guy to ask though (but I doubt he'll say yes lol).

I've gotten bouquets from Surrey Flower Shop multiple times and they have always been winners. The woman who runs the shop is really helpful!

http://www.surreyflowershop.net/aboutus.asp#7

JdmEg6 02-08-2010 02:44 PM

You know who has a nice bouquet of roses?

COSTCO

check em out

:D

stewie 02-08-2010 02:49 PM

theres a thread on this 2 threads down.

LsquareD 02-08-2010 07:35 PM

+1 for Vins. Beautiful flowers + awesome customer service

freakshow 02-09-2010 02:21 PM

Another happy Vin's customer. They have a good balance between price & quailty

mc25 02-10-2010 08:46 PM

You know I was looking online, i googled canada flower shops, and there are some decent priced and quick delivery ones. I have no idea how credible they are, any one else tried online sites before?
I wanted to do it as a surprise, and figured this would be the best way.