REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Leaving the washroom without washing your hands. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/605269-leaving-washroom-without-washing-your-hands.html)

Alpine50 02-07-2010 12:35 AM

Leaving the washroom without washing your hands.

Maybe its just me but basically i work in the mall and almost everytime im in the washroom there someone is either taking a crap while im washing my hands and while im in the middle of drying them, when someone will walk out of the stall and simply just walk out of the washroom or after taking a piss. i dont know if its just me or maybe you guys feel the same way but that f**king gross knowing the fact that these people are walking around the mall touching a bunch of stuff that everyone else ends up touching.

is there really any excuse for not wanting to wash your hands after all it doesnt even take that long, i can understand maybe someone taking a piss and not washing your hands, but taking a shit come on........

what where your thoughts?

CRS 02-07-2010 07:40 AM

People are disgusting and have no consideration for the welfare of other people.

It is messed up and I have no idea why other people do it. This is how H1N1 was such a huge hit, people just don't care.

DavidNguyen 02-07-2010 07:50 AM

maybe. just maybe, they use the hand sanitizer outside of the washrooms

Berzerker 02-07-2010 07:54 AM

Not washing after shitting is not cool at all. Pissing however... my dick is cleaner than the taps in public washrooms thats for sure and I think I've learned after all this time not to piss on myself so..... yea. And really guys who do that "courtesy" splash of water whats that really doing? Nothing if your not using soap and using proper wash procedure your not clean.

Berz out.

Soundy 02-07-2010 08:02 AM

Three male programmers were in the bathroom standing at the urinals.
The first programmer finishes, walks over to the sink to wash his hands.
He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully. He uses paper towel after paper towel and ensures that every single spot of water on his hands is dried. Turning to the other two, he says, "At Microsoft, we are trained to be extremely thorough."

The second programmer finishes his task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash his hands. He uses a single paper towel and makes sure that he dries his hands using every available portion of the paper towel. He turns and says, "At Apple, not only are we trained to be extremely thorough but we are also trained to be extremely efficient."

The third programmer finished and walks straight for the door, shouting over his shoulder, "At BSD, we don't piss on our hands."

Berzerker 02-07-2010 08:09 AM

HAHA nice! My thoughts exactly haha.

Berz out.

twitchyzero 02-07-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 6806796)
guys who do that "courtesy" splash of water whats that really doing? Nothing if your not using soap and using proper wash procedure your not clean.

THIS!! it's okay to do this if you're just pissing i guess but if you take a dump, PLEASE use soap.:mad:

albert116 02-07-2010 12:28 PM

just throwing this out there--how many of you guys wash your hands BEFORE taking a piss?

i bet most ppl don't do this. But think about it...let's say you just got off the sky train or finished putting gas in your car at the gas station. Your hand may not look dirty but it actually is filled with germs...would you want to touch your private parts with that hand before washing it?

Just a thought

azzurro32 02-07-2010 01:14 PM

I'm sure alot of people only wash their hands if someone is in the washroom. Empty washroom = do your shitnezz and leave in a hurry
Posted via RS Mobile

Soundy 02-07-2010 03:43 PM

I love how people get all stressed over washing their hands... then dirty them up again opening the door without a second thought.

46_valentinor 02-07-2010 04:01 PM

i always use the stalls to take a piss cause i just whip out and aim without having to touch my genitals. then when im done i just step on the flusher with my shoes.....the image of a piece of shit on the flusher from when i was in high school is still fresh in my mind... LOL

fliptuner 02-07-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 6807246)
I love how people get all stressed over washing their hands... then dirty them up again opening the door without a second thought.

Yeah, like when you have to use your pinky to open the fucking door.

A lot of restrooms are setup poorly for this.

The best ones have touchless faucets, paper towels (not crappy hot air dryers) and a garbage can by the door. If there's no garbage, I open the door with the paper towel then throw it back in the restroom or on the floor in the hallway.

And yes, I'm one of those guys who washes his hands before he pisses, does his business and walks out.

Alpine50 02-07-2010 05:24 PM

I think ever since high school when my computer teacher told us to wash our hands after we use the lab computers bc we don't know what the person before us did I've become way to freaked out about things, I sometimes wash my hands before I use the washroom but I always wash my hands after.

Lol fliptuner I do the pinky thing alot and I know use paper towels if I have to open the door leaving the washroom
Posted via RS Mobile

v.Rossi 02-07-2010 05:56 PM

Most people don't realize how to actually wash their hands in a public washroom. After a piss or shit and you touching your cock or ass, what's the first object you touch next? The sink knob. Great, so now my dirty hands touch that, no worries, I'll just wash my hands with soap. Now that you're done washing your hands, you turn off the sink. Mistake 1. When your done, you go and press the button that brings down paper. Mistake 2. Now you leave the door, pull the doorknob. Mistake 3. You just left the washroom with dirty hands again. Solution: go for paper first, touch the sink knob with paper. Keep the paper, open the door, throw away the paper.

Automatic is always better except when it comes to driving anyways, I would think it's usually the old Asians that don't wash their hands, but surprisingly it's the middle age business white man.
Posted via RS Mobile

accordwanker 02-07-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6807410)
Most people don't realize how to actually wash their hands in a public washroom. After a piss or shit and you touching your cock or ass, what's the first object you touch next? The sink knob.

What about if you were just pulling a pud??

v.Rossi 02-07-2010 07:09 PM

Then I would fucking hope you wash your hands with soap after!
Posted via RS Mobile

twitchyzero 02-07-2010 07:29 PM

just use paper towel to open/close faucet and open the door..if there's only blow-dryer grab TP to open handles.

Many places now places garbage can right outside washroom door.

hal0g0dv2 02-07-2010 08:23 PM

dicks not dirty

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-08-2010 08:01 AM

it shall be common sense to wash ur hands after going to the washroom. Whether or not u are taking a dump or a piss

i guess ppl are just too lazy to give a shit

goo3 02-08-2010 10:49 PM

Even if you don't piss on your hands, it's nice to clean your hands once in a while so you don't spread germs you pick up someplace else.

q0192837465 02-11-2010 01:00 PM

It's important to know that urine is actually bacteria free. If u have bacteria in ur piss, go see a doc right now. Therefore, urine is cleaner than the tap handle u touch when u wash ur hands.

Number 2 on the other hand is infested with bacteria, please wash THOROUGHLY with soap.

v.Rossi 02-11-2010 07:24 PM

^ dude speaks the truth. piss is actually clean, and apparently heathly to drink your own piss. that being said, i don't drink my piss nor intend too.

also, if you have athletes foot then take a piss in the shower. the ammonia in piss should get rid of it. some people may think that's gross, but hell you've got athletes foot. taking a piss in the shower should be the least of your worries.

goo3 02-11-2010 11:30 PM

I'm just gonna piss into my hands then and touch everything when I leave the can.

buddy 02-12-2010 10:39 AM

^ better yet, let's pee all over everything in the can ...