REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Serious Sex Question.. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/606898-serious-sex-question.html)

Princess121 02-24-2010 01:36 PM

Serious Sex Question..

So Ive got a question, but I would like to stress that I only want a mature replys, and if your going to be immature, please take your childish comments elsewhere...

So here it goes, my bf and I have been seeing each other for quite sometime now.When we first started dating, him and I both got tests done just to put each other at ease that we are both clean people.

He knows that I am highly allergic to all latex items and even lube makes my neither regions feel like they are on fire instantly when they come in contact.

Well this one night, we started to have anal and we used this hypo-allergenic, no latex, no silicone, all natural lube. It worked great for that, but some went to the front, even though we cleaned up before we had "traditional" sex. I ended up getting a weird yeast infection type thing.. well long story short, infection went away, we didnt have sex for a week. We had sex not too long ago and its like he has been developing these weird friction burn type red tiny bumps. It only gets irritated whenever we have sex.

Has anyone had this kind of problem? Ill admit his unit is on the bigger side, so it does hurt me every time we have sex, but thats a warm up, then its fine..but now it seems like its unbearable. We both know that neither of us has anything weird, since we have only been with eachother.

This is really putting a damper on our sex life..we have gone from doing it 3x a day..to almost none existant, and to be honest, my jaw is getting a little tired from all the bj's...

HELP!

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-24-2010 01:51 PM

damnnn 3x a day.

wat did the doc say regarding the results

SkinnyPupp 02-24-2010 05:37 PM

Never go anal to "traditional" without washing up first, you just gave yourself (and him) a bad infection. Go to the doctor and get some antibiotics.

Next time:

http://www.juicefeasting.com/Portals...nema%20kit.jpg

racerman88 02-24-2010 05:53 PM

best to go to a doctor to get some professional advice

Princess121 02-24-2010 06:04 PM

even though we cleaned up before we had "traditional" sex
Umm...we did clean up...but thanks..

And as for the dr. I went and all the results came back as normal... so Im just as baffled..

Damn issues is making my life difficult..

murd0c 02-24-2010 06:48 PM

is there a forum you can search that you can ask question's like this? I personally think you need to find a professional that is used to dealing with questions like this. Has he had the same issue as well or is it just you?

penner2k 02-24-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess121 (Post 6830272)
We both know that neither of us has anything weird, since we have only been with eachother.

Unless you are with him all the time its impossible to say that he has only been with you.
I'm not saying either way but never assume anything.

penner2k 02-24-2010 07:06 PM

It doesnt sound like an STD though.. Have him goto a urologist... They will be able to tell you what the issue is.
I have a feeling he got the same thing you had before... Which brings me to my next point..
Why are you giving him blowjobs without knowing what is wrong? It really does sound like he got what you have which now you most likely got again (but this time in your mouth)

SiRV 02-24-2010 09:13 PM

did the doctor do a below the belt exam on you to see if there was anything wrong?

Inaii 02-24-2010 09:19 PM

If she went to get STD tests done, there's bloodwork, pisswork AND a "below the belt" examination unless her doctor is horrible.

He might have the yeast infection now, has he gone to see a doctor? If he hasn't, I'd stop touching him entirely until you know exactly what it is.

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-25-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiR_vfung (Post 6831267)
did the doctor do a below the belt exam on you to see if there was anything wrong?

lollll :haha: is that the new term instead of pap test?:haha:

GLOW 02-25-2010 09:31 AM

if i were him i'd go back to the doctor or go to another one to get the skin/rash issue looked at. if it's not STD related, I would think it's a skin/rash related issue since that's what showing symptoms.

worse case he can call nurseline and see what the nurse thinks and what the nurse thinks he should do (which is probably go see a doctor)

Princess121 02-25-2010 01:25 PM

thanks for the replys everyone...

/end thread.. :)

Benz_05TSX 02-26-2010 01:36 PM

Make sure he really gets it checked out. I have heard of stuff like this, its either just infections, which is nothing big or something really serious. Usually it goes away within a month, if it doesn't, then you should REALLY get it checked out.

I would be worry if it doesnt go away in 2 weeks

shawn79 02-27-2010 01:05 AM

u gotta eat some pill to get rid of the yeast infection

Princess121 02-27-2010 03:50 PM

^ for future reference that "some pill" is called Diflucan (Fluconazole) =)

latina 03-28-2011 08:15 PM

where are the bumps? on the base? or on the penis....have you considered that it may be razor rash (from shaving possibly)....

i know that when I have had a yeast infection in teh past it defeinitely burns during sex....so you may want to try some yeast infection meds (from dr) and see if that makes it better

SoulCrusher 03-28-2011 08:50 PM

You successfully managed to bump a thread over a year old. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Posted via RS Mobile