REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Buy & Sell > Island Used Automotive Vehicles Buy & Sell

Island Used Automotive Vehicles Buy & Sell Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 02-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

FS: 1998 Honda Prelude $7,500

Looking to sell my 1998 Prelude. Only has 139,239 kms, I am the second owner. Perfect for a learner or someone who wants a sportier automatic. Silver paint, power locks windows and mirrors, sunroof, heated cloth seats. $7,500, reasonable offers considered. Car is located in Colwood, I will have pics soon.

The good:
-Transmission was recently rebuilt (Auto Preludes are known for failure, so no Honda parts went into the rebuild)
-Panasonic AM/FM/CD/Aux deck
-Pioneer 6.5" door speakers
-Energy 6"x9" rear speakers
-Capacitor and wiring for subs
-Interior is mint, no tears or burnmarks
-Never beat on or abused
-Heat wrapped headers to keep intake temps down
-Regular maintenance always done, nothing needs to be changed, oil has always been synthetic, changed every 5,000 kms or earlier, only ever run premium gas
-Skunk2 catback exhaust, nice rich sound, not ratty like most tuner mufflers
-Newer tires
-Repainted the front bumper recently to erase a little curb rash from the previous owner
-Newer battery

The bad:
-No subs or amp in the car at the moment, but all the wiring is there
-Small chip in passenger quarter panel, but I have the touch up paint from Honda to cover it, just haven't found the time to do it
-Car has been sitting since December, I didn't realize my battery tender fried itself, so parasitic loss has left the battery without a charge, it needs a jump but it's still completely driveable.

PM, e-mail (baby_blue_dawg69@hotmail.com), or call/text 250-507-1037
Advertisement
skunkhonda is offline   Reply With Quote