REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY (https://www.revscene.net/forums/used-automotive-performance-parts-only_23/)
-   -   FS:D series 500 + whp kit no bull shit please ! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/609815-fs-d-series-500-whp-kit-no-bull-shit-please.html)

boosted-ef-rex 03-24-2010 09:23 AM

FS:D series 500 + whp kit no bull shit please !

SOLD Going to make some massive power in another sleeper !
another sleeved block here we go !

boosted-ef-rex 03-24-2010 09:35 AM

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...forsale006.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...elsnov2003.jpg

Super Dipper 03-24-2010 01:26 PM

now what the fuck are you thinking about doing? just finish the stupid car and be done with it.

ek9b18 03-24-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Dipper (Post 6876404)
now what the fuck are you thinking about doing? just finish the stupid car and be done with it.

agreed

boosted-ef-rex 03-24-2010 04:04 PM

lmao fucken morris got me thinking , hes an asshole lol
billet wheel for the win !

cutt 03-24-2010 08:52 PM

morris said you come close to your goal with this set up

boosted-ef-rex 03-25-2010 09:02 AM

new GOAL's ;) stuff isnt going to hold up on the rollers mize as well get something for it now then break it later ,

boosted-ef-rex 03-25-2010 09:14 AM

bump it ! photobucket sucks!! i have a few diff pictures if anyone wants them !

MK-EK 03-26-2010 05:12 PM

dont do it mac!!!!

boosted-ef-rex 03-28-2010 11:06 PM

someone build a monster !!! bump

GhettoRS 04-16-2010 09:57 PM

I'd beware of buying anything from Mac. He sells shitty parts and will get as much money out of you as he possibly can for them.

F U buddy...

Bump this...

boosted-ef-rex 04-19-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhettoRS (Post 6910029)
I'd beware of buying anything from Mac. He sells shitty parts and will get as much money out of you as he possibly can for them.

F U buddy...

Bump this...

Bump for Aaron ! your still a loser "didn't your ip get band last time from you doin this ,hmm maybee we should do that again lol

and BUmp for D series MaDNesS , and Great Parts service/ Sales ! boo yeah
wouldnt still be around if i ripped ppl off boss (Y)

New Sig AHHHH MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON ! ;)

GhettoRS 04-19-2010 09:41 AM

If anyone doubts me just do a search for Macs name and you will see many threads of people bitching about him.

Why do you think he has to put "No bs keep it clean" in the title? He's ripped so many people off he thinks I'm some guy name Aaron..Can't even keep them straight.

Unfortunately for the honest buyers out there, Vancouver is big enough for guys like Mac to rip people off and just keep on movin'...That's also why you change shops every year.

If Mac is selling this setup I will guarantee it's because he's broken something on it, or messed something up while testing it, and you wont find out about it until you spend all your time and money getting it installed.

Then he will stop taking your phone calls.

I truly apologize to the mods about this, but something has got to be done about this guy. On at least 3 different occasions Mac has sold be sub par or just plain ol' broken parts, installed them and left me stranded. Even if my ip gets banned, it's worth it to warn prospective buyers about people like Mac.

Your a Hack...Always have been, always will be.

Bump...

smokinloc 04-19-2010 09:49 AM

macs has always been a good seller to me and anyone i know, hes always hooked me up with good deals and helped me wherever he can

bump for a good seller!

boosted-ef-rex 04-19-2010 03:59 PM

hey ,

-Ghettors

i'm sorry if something i have sold you in the past or whatever has happened i'm very honest with my parts and work and if there is problems i replace the part or refund the money and do my absolute best to make it right 100%
i'm very easy to talk to shit happens if your in the car business you know stuff does happen and all you can do is try and make it right please contact me and i will do my absolute best to resolve all of our issues what ever it may be ! i'm not hiding anywhere i have had the same phone number for the last 5 years and been in my shop here for over the last year and ahalf and plan to be here for many years to come !

please contact me so we can make it right and keep everyone happy rs is a huge part of my friends and sales i would like to keep everyone happy and only have the best dealings with me !!

cheers Mac

thanks For the Bump darcy !!

boosted-ef-rex 04-19-2010 04:43 PM

WTF , i just finally found a pic in one of your old threads it is steve ! ,, whats goin on dude i have sold / given you so many things over the years at adams shop and my own i even let you store and take apart your car you crashed for free in front of my shop !!!! and then got screamed at by stratta ! what went wrong , why didnt you call me i always stand by everything i do and sell i think i even put your last engine in for free almost a year ago !

please call me dude i'd love to reslove this and keep you happy man !@ 778 628 2397

MK-EK 04-19-2010 08:27 PM

i can vouch for mac! he is a good dude, takes a lot of pride in his work and i've seen this setup in person ... quite the beast

glws

boosted-ef-rex 04-20-2010 09:36 AM

Thanks Mk ,

i've tried to call ya steve with no answer if you've read this and dont wanna talk it's all good when you've calmed down and wanna work shit out give me a shout i'll be here !
And to anyone else with problems with me or future buyers / friends , let this be shown i stand by all my work and sales ! and am always willing to go above and beyond to make things right !
cheers rs

now someone build a nutty ass d Series so i can go BIGGGGER !!! 650's new power goal !!

sdubfid 04-25-2010 10:56 AM

I bought over $3000 worth of parts from Mac and never once had a problem.
If you dont like the part you are looking at then dont buy it, everything in the car modifying scene is sold as is, and its the buyers discretion whether the part is junk or not.

Joreus 04-25-2010 01:13 PM

i'm looking to buy a newer bigger car, but when i see threads like this, the devil on my shoulder always forces me to drool over the thought of buying a junk little shell and dropping something like this into it

boosted-ef-rex 04-25-2010 10:28 PM

Thanks for the friendly bumps ! sold the turbo and probably the intercooler and injectors ! time for a new build :)

Mods Please delete this thread

boosted-ef-rex 05-09-2010 09:52 AM

BUMMP all sold ! hope justin makes a ton of power !