REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Stolen car alert (https://www.revscene.net/forums/611262-stolen-car-alert.html)

jlenko 04-08-2010 06:44 PM

Stolen car alert

Just sent to me by the Burnaby RCMP:

http://www.bcjbody.org/jlenko/acura_photo.jpg

Quote:

Burnaby RCMP is looking for your help in reporting any sightings of the following:

"Please be on the lookout for a white, mid-1990s model Acura Integra (similar to the photograph), likely bearing a Saskatchewan licence plate on the back. This vehicle has been seen fleeing from two break and enters."

Non-emergency # 604-294-7922
Emergency 9-1-1

Thank you very much!
Note that it reads SIMILAR to the photograph. I don't know where the pic is from... might not be the same car.. heck, might be someone on here that the RCMP has been following :haha:

alwaysideways 04-08-2010 06:46 PM

Damn Red-Necks causing shit here!!

Qmx323 04-08-2010 07:03 PM

lol those darn kids from sasskatcheewang

Presto 04-08-2010 07:05 PM

I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.

JiggaZed 04-08-2010 07:14 PM

I don't see anything written about a car being stolen........

StealthFighter 04-08-2010 09:12 PM

^ cause either the OP has a reading failure

or the car was stolen and then used as a getaway car for B&Es. just using intuition.

jlenko 04-08-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JiggaZed (Post 6898674)
I don't see anything written about a car being stolen........

Sorry, I left that part out.

Do you need me to forward you the original EMAIL I received, the title of which reads "BLOCK WATCH - STOLEN CAR ALERT"???

I think you'd be pretty pissed off if this was your car...

JiggaZed 04-08-2010 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlenko (Post 6899044)
Do you need me to forward you the original EMAIL I received, the title of which reads "BLOCK WATCH - STOLEN CAR ALERT"???

Yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlenko (Post 6899044)
I think you'd be pretty pissed off if this was your car...

What's your point?

jlenko 04-08-2010 11:53 PM

WTF is wrong with you children... I try to help out. You ride me.

I hope YOUR car gets stolen.

JiggaZed 04-09-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlenko (Post 6899169)
WTF is wrong with you children... I try to help out. You ride me.

I hope YOUR car gets stolen.

I have no idea what you are crying about...we ride you? Gross...

BTW my car is steal-proof.

XtC-604 04-09-2010 01:12 AM

wow damn thats gonna be hard, a white integra with rims.

jlenko 04-09-2010 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtC-604 (Post 6899275)
wow damn thats gonna be hard, a white integra with rims.

Don't they teach you how to read in school anymore?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnaby RCMP Block Watch
likely bearing a Saskatchewan licence plate on the back

XtC-604 04-09-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlenko (Post 6899401)
Don't they teach you how to read in school anymore?

cause thieves don't know how to swap plates right? I guess school doesn't teach critical thinking anymore either.

jlenko 04-09-2010 09:36 AM

No wonder no one cares about import enthusiasts... because they're all a bunch of FUCKING IDIOTS.

Why do I bother trying to help out? You're a bunch of shitheads.

JiggaZed 04-09-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlenko (Post 6899471)
No wonder no one cares about import enthusiasts... because they're all a bunch of FUCKING IDIOTS.

Why do I bother trying to help out? You're a bunch of shitheads.

Wow, what a baby bop.

http://pumpkinmedia.com/barney/pics/bop16.gif

skyxx 04-09-2010 02:08 PM

Wow you guys are retards. Jlenko comes here with no harm and you're all giving him shit for pretty much doing nothing. He's just informing us on a stolen car and was just asking you guys to help out.

Anyway, I'll look out for it.

jlenko 04-09-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 6899749)
Wow you guys are retards. Jlenko comes here with no harm and you're all giving him shit for pretty much doing nothing. He's just informing us on a stolen car and was just asking you guys to help out.

Thanks.

They all hate me because I drive a Crapalier that requires more torque for its lugnuts than their cars make combined. :p

The one time that the cops give me some info, and I decide to share it. Well, forget it in the future. Obviously the majority of rice-burners on this forum don't really give a crap about looking out for the rest of the Sport Compact community... or helping catch car thieves.

JiggaZed 04-09-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 6899749)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlenko (Post 6899767)
Thanks.

They all hate me because I drive a Crapalier that requires more torque for its lugnuts than their cars make combined. :p

The one time that the cops give me some info, and I decide to share it. Well, forget it in the future. Obviously the majority of rice-burners on this forum don't really give a crap about looking out for the rest of the Sport Compact community... or helping catch car thieves.

LOL, Again...I don't know what you are crying about...I hadn't said anything against you until I called you a baby bop.