REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech (https://www.revscene.net/forums/autobody-lighting-structural-tech_192/)
-   -   Acura RSX - Help with my build!!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/611491-acura-rsx-help-my-build.html)

Tessa 04-11-2010 02:14 PM

Acura RSX - Help with my build!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!!

Looking for lots of help and info!!!
Thank you in advance!!!

I own a 2003 Black Acura RSX (Auto) - yes I know

Looking to make her nice.

Current mods.
Mugen replica front bumper
Broadway mirror
H&R springs
Alpine 9887

Components that I have picked up
Alpine PDX 1.1000 x 2
Alpine PDX 4.150
Authenic Mugen GPs 18s
Tein S-Tech Springs
Veilside replica 4 piece kit
Kakimoto exhaust
New OEM taillights

Looking for…
Reliable, trustworthy, mechanic, car audio installer, paint shop

And…..
Component speakers and subwoofer (10 inch x 1) in a fiberglass enclosure to replace spare tire
Whitish/Blue or Pink LEDS for full interior and license plate
Koni yellow adjustable springs
Camber kit?
Reupholsher my leather seats. Front and back with PINK stitching (don't judge me… LOL)
Retrofit HID projectors using my current OEM housing (already blacked out) or JDM ones
Authentic Mugen or AEM intake
3M black carbon fiber overlay for my interior. Must be real and not a knockoff product. (I want to install it myself)
ANY Authenic Mugen products for my car

Tint 15% rear for
2008 G37S
2004 RSX
2010 4 Door Rabbit
2005 Caddy CTS

Am I missing anything? Open to all thought and opinions.

Also willing to trade/sell all the above except for my

My car… LOL
Authenic Mugen GPs 18s
Tein S-Tech Springs
Kakimoto exhaust

Please send me whatever details you can. I'd like to get evrything ready besides paint before summer gets here!!!

Tessa

MCC21 04-12-2010 05:10 PM

your thread is confusing to read, I don't know what you already own, and what you need?

Also the "Mugen" front lip it was never made for 2002-2004, they have the full front bumper though. What you have is probably a Aspec or ITR front lip.

Anyways I got a RSX auto also :) so no shame here!

If you like I can give you the contacts to the guy that did my retrofits / HIDs on my RSX. He is also certified to do all custom audio/video installs. If you want to know more about my RSX you are welcome to ask me any questions.

BTW if you looking to use Koni yellows and Springs, might as well spend money on coilovers, you can get Skunk coilovers for around 900 buxs or you get better Tein Basics for 1200 buxs. Why switch out H&R springs for Tein S? They are just pretty much the same, Tein S might give you a lower drop though, but the cost for reinstalling them might not worth it? Both are good top brands, not like you are swapping the Teins for some Ebay springs.

Also I don't know what you mean by 15% tint for all those cars you listed, but for the RSX look out for the dot matrix issue that we all run into.

-EuroRSN- 04-12-2010 08:25 PM

Well good job on making two threads.... lol anyway MCC21 is right dont buy koni yellows cause they are pretty much $800 before taxes and in the end their just shocks. Save some money for coilovers or keep an eye out for used ones on these forums or clubrsx.com.

As for a lip kit im not that big on VEILSIDE cause it looks bulky and riced out but do something clean maybe type R all around??? or go Mugen Replica for sideskirts and back since u already got the front. These parts can be found locally at Rocketz Auto Sports in Richmond. They have a website too....

Now if you want to retrofit your headlights well lets say welcome to ONE BIG HEADACHE if your gonna do it your self or a big HOLE in your wallet if your gonna pay someone to do it... in the end FUCK IT go JDM or just blackouts.

If you need a GREAT installer for all your audio equipment then talk to MIKE from SoundsGoodAuto who also pretty much lives on these forums :) They do awesome work and done numerous jobs on my RSX, would definitely recommend!

PS. if you want real power and sound trade me your exhaust for my Buddy Club Spec3 :)

MCC21 04-12-2010 09:33 PM

Yeah ITR kit looks really nice. As for Mugen front/side/rear they never made it for 2002-2004, but you can fit any side skirts on any year RSX. As for the rear bumper its do-able but takes some crazy fitment work/molding.

Tessa 04-13-2010 03:42 AM

thanks for the advice boys. bf said the same thing!!!