REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: Antracite 3rd Gen Acura TL A-spec (https://www.revscene.net/forums/612295-spotted-antracite-3rd-gen-acura-tl-spec.html)

CP.AR 04-19-2010 09:43 PM

Spotted: Antracite 3rd Gen Acura TL A-spec

Gotta rage, sorry:

Spotted you driving like a douchefag in a dense pedestrian area at UBC at around 6:00 today. You parked at North Parkade and decided it would be cool to speed + weave in and out of lanes + make your own lane outside the SRC/SUB area.

please,

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and don't drive like an idiot - when cars are stopped at a crosswalk, it means people are crossing the road, it's not an opportunity for you to create a new lane and gas through.

You have an a-spec kit without the a-spec badge, young asian guy without glasses.

Please don't make a bad name for TL drivers, drive safe in heavy pedestrian traffic areas.

ffs, now I know what civic drivers feel like when they see ricers blasting by. props to you guys for being able to withstand this bullshit

Qmx323 04-19-2010 10:13 PM

i think hes making a bad image for young asian drivers

TL_99 04-19-2010 10:43 PM

i saw a similar TL outside of golftown on sunday driving the same way. I didn't get to look at the driver tho. he literally ripped it from speed bump to speed bump. LOL

tofu1413 04-19-2010 10:55 PM

ugh..

reminds me of another asian kid around my age.. if not even younger, black TL-S, black time attack colored six spoke wheels w/ aftermarket dual exhaust system ripping by @ 99.

drove like a total douche and tried to race Shenmecar while i was getting a ride from him.

Mugen EvOlutioN 04-20-2010 09:52 AM

no pics

shenmecar 04-20-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofu1413 (Post 6914573)
ugh..

reminds me of another asian kid around my age.. if not even younger, black TL-S, black time attack colored six spoke wheels w/ aftermarket dual exhaust system ripping by @ 99.

drove like a total douche and tried to race Shenmecar while i was getting a ride from him.

Not a TL-S.

Zyzz 04-20-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Picard (Post 6914427)
Gotta rage, sorry:

Spotted you driving like a douchefag in a dense pedestrian area at UBC at around 6:00 today. You parked at North Parkade and decided it would be cool to speed + weave in and out of lanes + make your own lane outside the SRC/SUB area.

please,

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and don't drive like an idiot - when cars are stopped at a crosswalk, it means people are crossing the road, it's not an opportunity for you to create a new lane and gas through.

You have an a-spec kit without the a-spec badge, young asian guy without glasses.

Please don't make a bad name for TL drivers, drive safe in heavy pedestrian traffic areas.

ffs, now I know what civic drivers feel like when they see ricers blasting by. props to you guys for being able to withstand this bullshit

lol young driver + area infested with college girls

CP.AR 04-20-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofu1413 (Post 6914573)
ugh..

i think i might know who that is :haha: on RS too, unless it's his evil twin

tofu1413 04-20-2010 10:22 PM

as nice as it sounded, what he really did was just so god damn fucking stupid.

surprised people like that havent got caught and their licences taken away

CP.AR 04-20-2010 11:38 PM

^ agreed

elkayem 05-06-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Picard (Post 6915746)
i think i might know who that is :haha: on RS too, unless it's his evil twin

No it's not me, Tofu knows me and if it was me he'd just say me.

P.S - I also do not have exhaust! and I'm a Type-S! LOL Terrence just assumes every time attack TL is me now hahahahaha.

It sounds more like Ed, except the young asian kid part. LOL

But yeah, I think I know which TL you mean, I've seen it on Minoru...luckily I wasn't in my TL when I spotted him. :D

tofu1413 05-06-2010 05:54 PM

yea, i know which TL is urs.. haha. infact i parked next to it a couple days back @ aberdeen..

but i left before u did! ahha

crazyazn 05-07-2010 05:29 PM

I might have seen this guy before too...fuckin tailgate me on marine dr then zoomed past but we ended up together at the red light after turning right onto 16th...

then he dragged me but i beat him:D and i drove super slow haha i'm such a dick

CP.AR 05-08-2010 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkayem (Post 6941239)

P.S - I also do not have exhaust! and I'm a Type-S! LOL Terrence just assumes every time attack TL is me now hahahahaha.

But yeah, I think I know which TL you mean, I've seen it on Minoru...luckily I wasn't in my TL when I spotted him. :D

EDIT:lol shit read your thread wrong on me ipwn

yes I think every TA TL is you cause it's so damn nice :D

But yeah I saw a tl that fits that description last night at the Gogo tea parkade
Posted via RS Mobile

hotong 05-08-2010 12:44 PM

he does have a type s

ed99 05-08-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkayem (Post 6941239)

What do you mean "Except the young asian kid part" :haha:

Yes there is an evil twin (TLS time attack) out there with 6 spokes wheels!! I see it all the time!!

elkayem 05-09-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Picard (Post 6943471)
EDIT:lol shit read your thread wrong on me ipwn

yes I think every TA TL is you cause it's so damn nice :D

But yeah I saw a tl that fits that description last night at the Gogo tea parkade
Posted via RS Mobile

Bahaha, or you mean so damn rice. :p
Guess what?! I installed a new Fujita CAI :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ed99 (Post 6944307)
What do you mean "Except the young asian kid part" :haha:

Yes there is an evil twin (TLS time attack) out there with 6 spokes wheels!! I see it all the time!!

LOL You know what I mean Ed!! Hahahah!
I know eh!! All the freakin Time Attack wheels out there. FUCK!

Are you coming on May16th?
Check ACurazine Regionals