REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   TSA Worker Arrested, Assaulted Colleague Over Genital Joke (https://www.revscene.net/forums/614129-tsa-worker-arrested-assaulted-colleague-over-genital-joke.html)

asian_XL 05-07-2010 10:19 PM

TSA Worker Arrested, Assaulted Colleague Over Genital Joke

Quote:

Sometimes in life the inevitable happens. Just ask Rolando Negrin, the TSA worker arrested for assaulting his colleague who made a genitalia joke after Negrin had walked through the new full body scanners at Miami International Airport.

http://law.rightpundits.com/wp-conte...ndo_negrin.jpg

During a training session at Miami International, Negrin walked the plank so to speak as he walked through the scanner in a training session. He was immediately harassed by his supervisor and others who reportedly told Negrin that his package wouldn’t meet the minimum weight requirement. Like I said, inevitable.

Negrin confronted the employee in the parking lot and demanded that he apologize; actually he hit him in the back and the arm demanding the apology. The scared employee complied with the request but didn’t leave it at that. He called authorities and had the crazed TSA worker arrested the next day.

Is it possible that these new full body scanners are that revealing? Or is this simply a case of the inevitable happening (the joke) and the TSA worker taking his retaliation to the extreme? There has been much controversy since Homeland Security and the TSA announced that the full body scanners would be used; the TSA worker arrested for assaulting his colleague over a harmless genital joke could be proof positive that too much is being shown behind the scanners.

Then again Rolando Negrin, the TSA worker arrested for assault may simply need to lighten up a bit. Either way, it’s unlikely that this is the last we’ll here of the controversial full body scanners. Once again, inevitable.

simsimi1004 05-07-2010 10:50 PM

isnt sexual harrassment at work also against the law or something....

Kim Jong Un 05-07-2010 10:51 PM

LOL

orange7 05-07-2010 10:59 PM

that guy has more hair than I do.

MG1 05-08-2010 01:48 AM

Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me? LOL.

J____ 05-08-2010 02:06 AM

lol wow you do see everything. u can see the dood's package on the screen. that's pretty messed up that we have to resort to this type of system to take a plane.

slammer111 05-08-2010 02:45 AM

Did the guy who started the harassment get punished?

This is exactly why there's so much controversy. It's the dumbass people who mess up an otherwise useful technology.

On a side note, I'm not sure how looking at those pictures can turn someone on. Sure you can see everything but it's like looking at a mannequin.

Boostaholic 05-08-2010 10:27 AM

won't be bad when someone hot comes along for a scan.

Manic! 05-08-2010 11:48 AM

Even with airport scanners people can still get bombs threw.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2009-2010/fa...our_seatbelts/

flagella 05-08-2010 11:50 AM

what are they gonna say when they see a native african with 30 inch penis wrapped around his waist?

StylinRed 05-08-2010 10:09 PM

^^^^ they're going to pull them aside and make sure they're not a terrorist and then deny them entry

Presto 05-08-2010 10:48 PM

The employee lounge will probably have a wall dedicated to the 'notable' body scans.

Gumby 05-08-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boostaholic (Post 6943674)
won't be bad when someone hot comes along for a scan.

I thought female agents scan female travellers, and males scan males? So unless you're gay, nothing's gonna happen.

I also heard that the person watching the screen will be in a separate room.

TheKingdom2000 05-09-2010 01:35 AM

in that youtube video you can clearly see the guys genitals.. and that was an off angle shot...

so obviously you can see everyone's genitals..
isn't that the point of the full body scan? didn't people know this before they are stepping into it? or is this just news to everyone?

if you have a small dink there's not much you can do.. sticks and stones.

sleazyho 05-09-2010 02:06 AM

I can imagine all these people waiting for their dicks to get half-erect before walking through. LOL

The_AK 05-09-2010 02:45 AM

I say the guy who called the police is a little bitch. He should be responsible for his actions. In my opinion the assault was justified but I probably wouldn't take the same approach.

MG1 05-09-2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flagella (Post 6943768)
what are they gonna say when they see a native african with 30 inch penis wrapped around his waist?

He'll get arrested for trying to bring in an exotic pet.

MG1 05-09-2010 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumby (Post 6944361)
I also heard that the person watching the screen will be in a separate room.

fap fap fap fap fap.......

TheKingdom2000 05-09-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 6944528)
I say the guy who called the police is a little bitch. He should be responsible for his actions. In my opinion the assault was justified but I probably wouldn't take the same approach.

Lol what? How was anything justified?
And he's a little bitch because he got physically assaulted?

This isn't north korea
Posted via RS Mobile

Graeme S 05-09-2010 09:09 AM

For all we know, they blanked out or didn't even look at his nads. If one of my coworkers volunteered to do that, I don't care if he's hung like a horse, I'll still laugh at him for having a small cock.

Penn and Teller on their show "bullshit" said it best: being politically correct is like trying to change the WHOLE WORLD just to make one person happy. The secret to shit like this not happening is not being more polite, it's desensetizing yourself. Grow a pair and stop being so insecure about your cock.
Posted via RS Mobile

The_AK 05-09-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mx703 (Post 6944587)
Lol what? How was anything justified?
And he's a little bitch because he got physically assaulted?

This isn't north korea
Posted via RS Mobile

Given the information we have in the first post, no, for making fun of another man's member and then calling the police when he gets confronted about it. Assault doesn't necessarily mean punching someone, the very act of invading someone's space is considered assault. And he was "hit" (didn't say punched) in the back and arm, for all we know it could have been a strong tap. Hit, of course, can be interpreted multiple ways.

I bet what happened after work the Negrin (guy who walked through the scanner) approached the guy, gave him a strong tap on the back to stop him and asked him wtf his problem was. Guy probably gave him a smart ass remark and Negrin probably slapped him in the arm.

However, other sources say that he used a police baton to strike the guy and made him kneel down to apologize.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...-92971929.html

Of course we'll never know what truly happened unless they have it on camera somewhere since it IS an airport.

murd0c 05-09-2010 11:51 AM

I went through one of those last week. It was pretty neat.