REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Creative Ways To Exact Revenge on EX? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/616842-creative-ways-exact-revenge-ex.html)

HappyJinny 06-07-2010 08:07 PM

Creative Ways To Exact Revenge on EX?

Coming off a long term relationship which lasted 3 years until my girlfriend (now ex-gf) decided to dump me for this guy she met downtown. To make matters worse is the fact the guy is a total puss bag. Found the guy's number from ex's phone and wanted to hear from the horses mouth himself but of course he ducked me.

My heart is broken but not in shambles. Though I probably won't find another girl for awhile because of my hectic schedule as an online poker pro I'll just hit up clubs with friends. I've bought tons of shit for my ex which I'm gonna take back but to be fair I'll give her back all the useless crap she bought me which was jack squat. If I really wanted to screw with my ex, I could hit on her sister who is a few years younger and just rub this whole shit back in her face.

Gonna do something creative just to send her off with that douche bag.
I want to warn all the guys in relationships to be cautious cause girls will most likely cheat on you when they have a chance. Apparently I wasn't good enough for her even though I bankrolled her worthless ass from my poker winnings. She works at the fucking mall making minimum wage, so hurting!

Kim Jong Un 06-07-2010 08:15 PM

Waiting for the typical RS replies. :troll:

CRS 06-07-2010 08:19 PM

Enjoy the following permanent bans:

bchowsbestie 216.59.0.178 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
HappyJinny 216.59.0.178 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
jlefh 216.59.0.178 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

jackmeister 06-07-2010 08:57 PM

best revenge: get a chick thats hotter, smarter, and someone with a career.

why do you even want to waste time with someone that you probably dont wanna get back with?

BD2002 06-07-2010 09:01 PM

I warn you, only do this if you're sure you want revenge.

As sweet revenge will be yours.

http://crabrevenge.com/

ScizzMoney 06-07-2010 10:01 PM

The fact that you made a thread like this would be a good place to start that someone will cheat on you.

Just thank the guy that helped your ex cheat on you, because now she's not wasting any more of your time and carry on living your life. The best revenge is happiness.

butter_sashimi 06-07-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6982042)
Enjoy the following permanent bans:

bchowsbestie 216.59.0.178 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
HappyJinny 216.59.0.178 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
jlefh 216.59.0.178 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

bchowsbestie as in Bradford Chow's best friend?

There was a thread in the offtopic forum where a dude takes revenge on a girl by posting her nude/intimate pics. It was up for an hour then got shut down. It was one beautiful hour of mockery.

threezero 06-07-2010 11:36 PM

the best revenge you can get is live your life as if she never exist.

the truth

!Nhan 06-08-2010 04:10 AM

or as some say success is the sweetest revenge

Gumby 06-08-2010 08:47 AM

Post up where your ex works, and the RS-horndogs will be out in full force!

miss_crayon 06-12-2010 04:59 PM

Getting "revenge" is what every fresh heartbroken soul wants to do. But what does it really accomplish for you right now? The feeling of satisfaction watching her squirm isn't going to make you feel better later on when she's still not back by your side. I get it, you feel like you wasted your time and want to hurt her for hurting you..but that's just stooping to a level that she's at. Be a man and drop the bullshit. If you really want to seek revenge..be happy. Nobody that has hurt you wants to see the other person happy..if anything she probably loves the fact you're still so riled up from her hurting you. BE HAPPY! LIVE YOUR LIFE. Focus on your career, your family, your friends and most importantly yourself.

Also, ask yourself if you really want to be labelled as the "psycho ex" who can't keep control of their emotions??

Posted via RS Mobile