REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (
-   Maintenance, Engine & Driveline Tech (
-   -   Air Intake Connector (

ProjectCh3w 07-04-2010 03:16 PM

Air Intake Connector
I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get the rubber part that connects from the air intake tube to your throttle body?(adapter of some sort?? dont know the proper name for it..) Mine just happened to crack as time went on. Asked lordco, they didnt know anything.......thanks

Cillu 07-04-2010 04:07 PM

Try Napa.

ProjectCh3w 07-04-2010 04:34 PM

Aightss thannks ! ill give it a try

Phil@rise 07-06-2010 10:13 AM

What size? What car?
A silicon coupler might work for you and depending on the size we might have one or be able to order one for you.

ProjectCh3w 07-07-2010 09:34 AM

Its for a 99 em1. i believe the diameter on the AEM intake is around 2.25 inch and looks about the same for the throttle body. Would you happen to have anything? if so how much? thanks

Phil@rise 07-07-2010 02:52 PM

I should have something here in your size ranging from free and up

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc. cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of