REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Asians, Clubs And fake titties. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/620581-asians-clubs-fake-titties.html)

m4k4v4li 07-27-2010 04:33 AM

i find groups of girls are actually easier... when girls are with just one or two other friends its almost guaranteed cock block, if its a big group they can break away for awhile, theres also more to choose from... high chance other girls in the same group dig you too / u can play them off each other

unit 07-27-2010 10:01 AM

the problem is asians go to clubs to dance with each other, not to meet new people. they only want to meet people who are friends of friends.
if you go to any other club, you can usually meet strangers and it makes for a spontaneous, good time.
asians are too safe. they dont want to randomly meet new people which imo, is the most fun part about clubbing sometimes.
they meet people by 'referral' only. you cant strike up a conversation randomly and expect it to last more than a minute because they'll be brushing you off by then or their 10 friends will stare you down.

the best clubs are the ones where people who are really into music go to just dance.
best example i can think of is probably lotus and honey lounge (long weekends). celebs is ok but gets too crowded to really have any space. also shine on busy nights. people go in groups of 4 or less, and just dance all night long.

gdoh 07-27-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinHurricane (Post 7041860)
This is a straight up rant. so in b4 "u mad bro" and "lol wat"

Ok, I've worked at a nightclub for the past 3 years and there are some things that irk my mind.

1. Asian Girls.

What the fuck is your deal? Why do you go to the club with 6 of your girlfriends, ALL LOOKING THE SAME, and then dance in a god damn circle, and laugh at any guy who tries to make an approach on you. Not only are you making it hard for guys to come approach you because you never dance outside of your gay little circle, you usually have 2 DD'ing guy's buying you all the rounds and never pay for a round ever. Seriously what the fuck is that? And damn when any guy approaches the girls oh shit mr serious drug dealer comes in and tells the guy white boy he's going to fuck him up for trying to get close. Maybe if you sucked the guys dick once in a while he wouldn't be so sexually aggrivated that he isn't getting any from you and some other guy is giving you attention and causing him to fight.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

BallPeenHammer2 07-27-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 7044945)
Only here in Vancouver because it's so damn cliquey. I've lived in Japan before and there's no such thing; or if it happens, it's pretty minor. You don't get sized up by other guys and the girls don't have the Paris Hilton complex.

It's funny that when you go clubbing, a lot of people actually have their "game" on backwards.

Agreed. I've never been to Japan, but I HAVE been to mainly japanese hangouts, also clubs in Asia and different parts of the States. They're all usually pretty good, although in the US there's the same cliquey mentality as well, if not worse.

Yeah I don't know about the whole angry/gangster look. Isn't the whole point of going out and drinking is to get HAPPY?

Phil@rise 07-27-2010 04:32 PM

1) There's always more whores in the bar to pick up leave the circle of leaches and the Ed Hardy sportin gangsters they feed off of alone and move on.
2) Fake titties are great. Whores with fake titties are itchin to show em off and get slammed but your right its gotta be somewhat proportional.
3) Over indulger's should have that info on their ID sort of like Needs corrective eye wear to drive disclaimer on a DL.
There's no excuse to not know your limit unless your drinkin for the first time.

hchang 07-27-2010 04:56 PM

That's an amazing fucking rant, I laughed pretty hard.

You should post this onto Craigslist Rants and Raves, it'll probably end up on Best of Craigslist.

Mugen EvOlutioN 07-27-2010 06:12 PM

truth hurts i guess

Makaveli 07-28-2010 12:42 PM

lol wat ... u mad bro

donot521 07-28-2010 02:03 PM

I think this is relevant to this thread. Enjoy!

drunkrussian 07-28-2010 03:43 PM

lol these same crazy asian bitches you're describing are the ones who wear 6 inch heels and booty shorts during the coldest month of the winter. And the same bitches who look like retarded ostriches when they walk cause their outfits are so tight and heels so big.

Shout out to all the SANE girls, who wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes when times call for it, and who's purpose in life extends beyond getting some shiney-shirted gangbanger to get them free booze.

...of course "sane girl" is a relative concept...

Supafly 07-28-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donot521 (Post 7047004)
I think this is relevant to this thread. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBSNLF-8sO4

:rofl:

Qmx323 07-28-2010 03:55 PM

its vancouver

all 7's who go clubbing think they are 10's

v.Rossi 07-28-2010 04:07 PM

The Asians that go to the clubs all mad and generally wear gangster clothes are just hiding the fact that they're confidence is rock bottom. By acting hard and cool they think fuck it I'm better than you. It's their cover up. Nothing else to it.

Keep quiet with your macho group and stare down people while I mack on girls of all race, of all sorts, of all age. Im paying for cover for myself, I rather worry about me. If that's how you like spending your night and cover like that be my guest. Just don't cockblock me :-)

Funny that these guys would start a fight, but if I dared one of them to go up to a girl and simply ask hey how's it going at the right time, right place they choke. It's a fucking joke. You're at the club guys, have a drink or two and loosen the fuck up.
Posted via RS Mobile

LC21 07-29-2010 03:25 AM

haha Ktown Cowboys was prettty good

donot521 07-29-2010 09:37 AM

^ Yeah you gotta watch it from episode 1. Funny and informative :)

Alpine50 07-29-2010 10:00 AM

Hahaha I love that episode
Posted via RS Mobile

shawn79 07-31-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 (Post 7045097)
i find groups of girls are actually easier... when girls are with just one or two other friends its almost guaranteed cock block, if its a big group they can break away for awhile, theres also more to choose from... high chance other girls in the same group dig you too / u can play them off each other

make sure no grenade and landmines bro :rofl:

ud prob get some sorta advantage because your a club promoter

Professir 08-01-2010 12:32 AM

hahahahhahaha ktown cowboys is the shiiiitt