REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 08-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Wedding DJ

Anybody know a good DJ company out there that specializes in weddings?

Thanks
Advertisement
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,536 Times in 556 Posts
I don't know any companies, but I do know some up-and-coming DJ's who would love to get any gig they can.
One specifically DJ's at Caprice nightclub from time to time, if you're interested.
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
http://www.anythingaudio.ca/?gclid=C...FSP5iAodunLI3g
http://www.creativedjservices.com/

Try out those two links and see how you feel about it.

I would personally recommend DJ Kidd, DJ Trizzak or maybe even Keith Egglefield. Great DJs.

http://www.facebook.com/djtrizzak Dj Trizzak's Facebook Page. He for sure does Weddings.

http://djkidd.net/ Dj Kidd's website. A pretty flashly website and he uploads his famous "30 minute twerkouts" onto the website, which is basically a 30 minute Dj'ing session he does available for download, which you can do to see if this is the kind of work you'd want at the wedding.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24833051064 Dj Special K 's facebook page. There's nothing on his personal facebook page about events, pricing and etc, so I linked you to his "DJ page"

Hope this helps.

And Congratulations, if its your wedding
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,501 Times in 4,306 Posts
I used to DJ myself but no longer do this however, I still know a lot of DJs who do weddings from time to time. Otherwise, give Tru Entertainment a call if you're looking for a wedding DJ and a production packagae.
111 West 5th Ave.
Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1H9
(604) 323 TRUE

I know the guys there and have worked with them for years, DJ'ing at clubs, weddings, raves, concerts - you name it. The owner, Jeremy is a great guy and will get you what you need and will work with your budget. They have over 10+ years of experience and I will vouche for them. Give them a call and tell them the guys from Juice Productions sent you.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #5
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanks for the links/info so far.... it looks like DJ Kidd doesn't do weddings..but Trizzak does.. did you use him or just know him personally?

I will check out the other sites and inquire.... if anybody else has info/recommendations..lmk.

tia
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
I know them personally.

I've also been to events that were hosted by DJ Kidd and ones from DJ Trizzak and it's my style of music so I really liked it.

I used to go to school with DJ Special K before he made it mainstream, but this guy's music gets better and better too.

All highly recommend!
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote