REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Met girl at party, got fb contact, can't find. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/629235-met-girl-party-got-fb-contact-cant-find.html)

DanHibiki 11-02-2010 10:37 PM

//edit delete

edit//

ya u guys r right fuck it i'll forget it in a week.

thanks for the input y'all!

ImportXxX 11-02-2010 10:49 PM

not to put you down or anything..but i think if she was into you or wanted to hook up she woulda just gave you her number..she probably has a bf and just wanna be nice..i would just move on...by messaging her friend they probalby think you're crazyyy

Fobman 11-02-2010 10:55 PM

:troll:

DanHibiki 11-02-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImportXxX (Post 7170619)
not to put you down or anything..but i think if she was into you or wanted to hook up she woulda just gave you her number..she probably has a bf and just wanna be nice..i would just move on...by messaging her friend they probalby think you're crazyyy

Well I have met girls who didn't give me their numbers right away and ended up dating them still. I think maybe if I had more time to talk to her I coulda got her number instead.

But I never thought about the boyfriend thing so you could be right about that, thanks for the input.

lancergts1986 11-02-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

agreed

rJZx 11-02-2010 11:28 PM

If i were you i'd just move on and dont let it bother you.

Okami 11-02-2010 11:46 PM

Post one of those craigslist ads:
Me:Ghostbuster man
You:Hot Chick at party at 1:30am
You gave me name! Y you no give me right name!! call me back PLEEEAAASSEEE!

but seriously.. they did take pictures so maybe create a fake account and message the bitchy one.. write something where she has to respond back.. then you can see her shit and maybe even pictures and hopefully the pictures taken are on there with tags. kinda creepy and stalkerish but whos gotta know :P

DanHibiki 11-02-2010 11:54 PM

^Having someone reply to your message allows you to see more of one's profile? did not that know

Euro7r 11-03-2010 03:21 AM

You'll find someone else down the road again in no time. Next! haha

Soundy 11-03-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Oldest brush-off in the book: give'em a number, but not YOUR number.

The coat-check girl used to do that at a club I worked at... she was ridiculously cute, was always getting as for her number... so she'd give them some BS number she'd pull out of her ass. One day I gave her another suggestion: opened up the Georgia Straight to the Man Line page and pointed at their phone number
:troll: