REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Police Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/police-forum_143/)
-   -   Driver tried to crash into me (https://www.revscene.net/forums/630682-driver-tried-crash-into-me.html)

RESN 11-19-2010 02:42 AM

Driver tried to crash into me

I was driving home tonight from the Harry Potter premier in Riverport Silvercity in Richmond. On the highway there was only me and this Orange or Red Nissan Element. I saw him highbeaming me from behind at first and I ignored him. Then my friend who was sitting next to me noticed that he was going faster and was quite close to us. As soon as he said that, I looked over to see he was merging into my lane WITHOUT signalling just literally a few inches away from my car. I quickly saw what was happening and I breaked very quickly. So I was like WTF and honked him a few times. I tried to change lane to pass him thinking he was an idiot and wasnt paying attention, but as soon as I neared his car, he would quickly change lane again. So I found this dangerous and just slowed down and let him go. I guess he saw me and slowed down too... waiting for me to catch up on the highway. He kept messing around with me till he made a turn into somewhere near 74th and Marine Drive into a apartment. Do you guys think he was trying to fuck me over because I was a N and make it seem like it was my fault or something since there were no witnesses present on the highway?

Should I report this to police?

I just want everyone to be aware of this driver.

RED OR ORANGE HONDA ELEMENT
LICENSE PLATE: "SORTDOGG" from ONTARIO

geeknerd 11-19-2010 03:18 AM

Its either a nissan cube or a honda element.
dont make cars up.
good that ur safe.

SkinnyPupp 11-19-2010 03:24 AM

You should have just let him go once he passed you. Your ego almost got you into an accident with another moron.

Solo_D33A 11-19-2010 04:16 AM

next time, take plate number, call the cops during or after the incident. You can call to report a suspicion of a very dangerous drunk driver.

vafanculo 11-19-2010 04:28 AM

Anyone with a license plate sorttdogg will try and crash into you
Posted via RS Mobile

RESN 11-19-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeknerd (Post 7193124)
Its either a nissan cube or a honda element.
dont make cars up.
good that ur safe.

Yeah It was definately a Element. I just forgot Elements were Honda.. was too tired yesterday when I got home

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solo_D33A (Post 7193134)
next time, take plate number, call the cops during or after the incident. You can call to report a suspicion of a very dangerous drunk driver.

Yeah I wish I did this yesterday now. Seems like the logical thing to do. But I was so tired yesterday and had to drop off another friend back to Burnaby and drive back to Arbutus that I just wanted to get home asap >< It is probably too late to report this now eh? I remember which apartment building he is staying at. I saw him enter the garage.

Soundy 11-19-2010 10:11 AM

It's never too late.

Greenstoner 11-19-2010 12:56 PM

well, at least its an easy plate to remeber...
i will keep an eye on the road if i ever see this asshole... ill report him asap

Mr.Jay 11-19-2010 03:42 PM

could this be the famous revscene car key-er?

Mugen EvOlutioN 11-19-2010 07:58 PM

u think too much

MindBomber 11-19-2010 11:28 PM

Some old dude in a mini-van did the same thing to me the other day.

It was the middle of the day in traffic on highway one, I changed to the left lane to pass a slow truck accelerating to 115km, half-way passed the truck someone started flashing their headlights at me repeatedly, but there was a 100m space between us when I passed and there was still 50m, so I flipped him off and completed the pass.
The goof then starts trying to cut me off by sliding in between my car and the person ahead of me, I figured whatever theres no room and c-control is set he can go behind me, but then he starts changing into my lane next to my car! Wtf.. is wrong with this guy!
I hit the gas and he ducked in behind me, revealing the best thing I've ever seen! An unmarked crown vic! I got off on the next exit, as did he, as did the cop with his lights on.On my way back I went by the same exit, he was sitting in back of the cop car. The fool wouldn't have even needed to brake while I passed if he took his foot off the gas for a moment, serves him right.