REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [CONFIDENTIAL] Guy Dropping Off Stuff at My GF's House (https://www.revscene.net/forums/631262-%5Bconfidential%5D-guy-dropping-off-stuff-my-gfs-house.html)

Wykydtron 12-03-2010 04:26 AM

Drops it off at the front door? Dude doesn't even have the balls to give it to her in person, so you have no worries about him 'giving it' to her.

v.Rossi 12-03-2010 05:01 AM

^ I'm sure he gives it to her in person at the front door, you don't just drop a capsule of Tylenol on the front door. -.-
Posted via RS Mobile

moomooCow 12-03-2010 11:05 AM

^ Maybe it's the way OP worded it but I understood it to mean that the guy did just leave shit lying around and then texting the girl to let her know there's whatever outside.

yellowpower 12-05-2010 08:26 PM

You should just destroy all the shit he gives her before she sees it. Then she'll think her god brother is a bullshitter lol

yellowpower 12-05-2010 08:33 PM

In all honesty, maybe its just me being a jealous bitch, but if my bitch was talking to another guy as close as she was to me, i would definitely start start ignoring her and whenever she tries to talk to me, ill refer her to her "god brother".

That way, she'll have to make a choice between you and him, and if she chooses him, it only means that you were better off without her anyways!

asian_XL 12-06-2010 12:51 AM

put a turd and a note in his stuff before she finds out

The note should say "FUCK YOU SLUT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PUSSYWHIPPING ME"

Oleophobic 12-06-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.Rossi (Post 7204585)
Women... Can't live with em, can't live without em

al bundy disagrees

chince 12-06-2010 11:52 PM

drop a note on his front door telling him how you feel about the whole situation and text him to let him know you dropped it off

yuusha 12-07-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 7205588)
Op, I think your gf needs to grow up of she's behaving this way and if she wants an adult relationship.
Posted via RS Mobile

Word. She sounds like a baby. Or a spoiled bitch. If OP just lets this go on then he's equally to blame for letting her think this sort of behavior is ok. At this point, even ignoring the jealousy of OP or intentions of the other guy, the behavior of OP's gf is retarded.

Psykopathik 12-09-2010 10:21 AM

fun fact, god brother is chinese for "dude who wants to fuck your woman"

corollagtSr5 01-04-2011 07:18 PM

for sure he wants to poon your girlfriend, but he doesn't have the balls to do it
thats why he does all this shit for her, hoping she goes alpha female on him and grabs his wienner. I don't think you have to worry though, because like i said earlier, he doesn't have the balls. You might as well when your hungry, use her phone to get any food desired delivered to your front door with incoming text msg when its been delivered.

The_AK 01-04-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corollagtSr5 (Post 7251199)
for sure he wants to poon your girlfriend, but he doesn't have the balls to do it
thats why he does all this shit for her, hoping she goes alpha female on him and grabs his wienner. I don't think you have to worry though, because like i said earlier, he doesn't have the balls. You might as well when your hungry, use her phone to get any food desired delivered to your front door with incoming text msg when its been delivered.

+1
that would be a manly move, would definitely put that guy in his place

the_rickster 01-05-2011 07:48 PM

not sure if this has been covered, but:

what the HELL is a god brother?

tradtionally, the role of a godparent in non-religious terms, was to assume the role of guardian if the child was orphaned. the term "god brother" makes no sense. if anything, he's being a god boyfriend... taking care of her needs when you aren't around to do so.

weird shit, dude. weird shit.

too_slow 01-06-2011 10:54 PM

^basically means a friend without benefits.. it's quite sad IMHO

Wanton0 01-09-2011 10:40 AM

Don't be afraid to be the bad guy. In all relationships, boundaries need to be set and respected. She needs to know yours as much as you need to know hers. Respect in a relationship is just as important as trust and love. Why would you want to build something meaningful to both parties if there is no respect?

I've been the bad guy so many times but that doesn't mean you're not a good BF (unless you're hurting her intentionally without reason).

Voice what you feel and don't sugar-coat it.

Unless that god-bro is actually blood-related, I'd kick up a verbal shit-storm. Do what is best for the relationship even if it means break-up. You have to be transparent as best you can in a relationship.

FeistyBearH22a 01-10-2011 03:34 AM

He wants some from your gf. If she gave it up to him is still up in the air... but I for one wouldnt do that for a "god sister"...

es2k 01-10-2011 10:22 AM

woahhh....cmon guys...wheres the game? just buy her some CHANEL and LV, she suck your dick all day long...
girlfriends? if u cant trust them, why keep them at all?
move on to the next buddy

Jeremy617 01-16-2011 12:14 PM

I guess we now know how this turned out? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNightmare (Post 7264918)
Perhaps you're right... but I don't know. The last person I dated had this so called "God Brother" who was her long time friend.
Using that GodBrother excuse, she ended up seeing him and being more physically playful with him more than me. I mean she was naturally always like this with him, but when I stepped in the picture as her bf, she should have toned that stuff down, instead of telling me, "well, it's always been like that before." I didn't like this guy (and only him of her male friends). New people that met us thought they were dating by accident, when we were at group gatherings.

We broke up and she dated him immediately after. I wasn't surprised.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showp...8&postcount=21

buddy 01-18-2011 11:31 AM

starting making up story about you are having a god sister and she starts dropping stuffs off at your front door too ...