REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 12-24-2010, 06:15 AM   #26
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Doucher View Post
Lol @ all the real gangsters in here calling Rick Ross officer ricky.. The man did what he did to feed his kids. If you don't like him, what's the point of coming in here and pointlessly shitting on this thread?

I've liked Ross since day one, mostly cause hes a big fatty such as myself haha. But no, his music is getting better and like someone else above has said, theres a reason that people like jay-z and birdman are working with him. Birdman and jay-z are much bigger than 50....
Posted via RS Mobile
i don't care who he's working with. he's still a fucking bitch. doing a few tracks with jay-z isn't exactly an exclusive when jay-z's made an album with linkin fucking park.
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #27
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
i don't care who he's working with. he's still a fucking bitch. doing a few tracks with jay-z isn't exactly an exclusive when jay-z's made an album with linkin fucking park.
yes he did and they made a lot of money off that album, it was also the hottest album out that summer. jay-z is pure fucking business man, that album was nothing short of genius.
Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #28
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_2000 View Post
The man was such a dead beat father that he was so behind on child support that he was taken to court over it. While at the lawyers office he got his Baby Mama's car towed away, the same car she use to drive she used to pick up his kid to and from school. That's a striaght G right there.

People just hate fake posers...how can someone rap about selling drugs, being a drug king pin, stealing money, killing people and all the other gangsta shit he says he's in to when he used to work as a correctional officer.

Jay-Z net worth 450 Million
Birdman net worth 400 Million
50 cent net worth 440 Million

Jay z released his first album in 1996–97: Reasonable Doubt and In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 - 13 years in the music industry

Birdman released his first Cash Money Album in 1998: How You Luv That - 12 years in the music industry

50 Cent released his first album in 2003: Get Rich or Die Tryin' - 7 years in the music industry

Just because you don't see 50 cent all over the TV right now doesn't mean he's not just as big as Jay-Z or Birdman. He's about as rich as Jay-Z and richer then Birdman even thou he's only been in the game about less then half the time those 2 have been.
50 cent is just a bitch, hes got some money now so he feels like he can sit there and call out different rappers because they arent "real". its a load of shit. he refuses to work with a lot of greats such as jay -z, which was pretty much the reason behind the beef with the game. as rick ross says, 50 is a monkey and a fucking faggot. g-unit = gay unit. i dont motherfucking care if rick ross is not ghetto or hood or whatever. hes just at the height of his career now and its going to take off and smack 50's bitch ass in the face. people will always be jealous of someone else's success. what kind of idiot drives around with $500,000 in the trunk of his lambo ? what the fuck is he trying to prove? that hes got money? well no shit.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #29
RS controls my life!

lmfao at how some of you are using 50's wealth as an argument. Money doesn't buy you talent hahahahaahahhaa.

Ross's verse on this track > 50 cent's rap career.

I NEVER NEEDED ACCEPTANCE FROM ALL YOU OUTSIDERS
HAD CYPHERS WITH YEEZY BEFORE HIS MOUTH WIRED
UGGHHH.
filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #30
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filth View Post
Ross's verse on this track > 50 cent's rap career.
Good verse but not better than 50 career at all.

Ross is only good in "featuring" bits.

Read his lyrics on his songs, seriously, garbage.
JSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #31
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSilver View Post
Good verse but not better than 50 career at all.

Ross is only good in "featuring" bits.

Read his lyrics on his songs, seriously, garbage.
lolwat. Are you serious? Did you not give Teflon Don a listen?

/thread
Old 12-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #32
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Songs. Plural. Read again. Whats one song.

I'm not saying 50 is any better. They're both bad artists. Ross is just worse.
JSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #33
RS controls my life!

Again, i didnt want to put the whole album on here, but give it a listen.

Audio Meth, Maybach Music 3, Im Not a Star just to name a few off Teflon Don.

Tell me that Maybach Music Pt 1 was not a classic.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:29 AM   #34
Banned (ABWS)

Ashes to ashes mix tape is pretty fucking good too.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-27-2010, 12:08 PM   #35
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filth View Post
Again, i didnt want to put the whole album on here, but give it a listen.

Audio Meth, Maybach Music 3, Im Not a Star just to name a few off Teflon Don.

Tell me that Maybach Music Pt 1 was not a classic.
Maybach Music Pt 1 is not a classic.
PavelGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #36
I am Hook'd on RS

hahahah rick ross. LOL
if i was old enough i would definitely go
people hate on rickky way too much
tiger2132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #37
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

anyone who claims rick ross has talent doesnt know true hip hop. Rick ross is just another cocaine rapper, raps about cocaine, money, and women... in 100 different ways. NO SUBSTANCE AT ALL....common aston martin music, maybach music? SERIOUSLY? BUGATTI BOYS?

and on top of that his character is based of a real person, Freeway Rick Ross, stole his entire personality from a true gangster.

Plus when a rapper raps about nothing he knows about, he's being fake, music is about expressing ones self, what does it mean when someone expresses a feeling when they have never felt or even come close to experiencing? FAKE. ROSS IS FAKE.

Teflon Don is an average album, his best album was Port of Miami and thats only because it had bangers that you could ride too.
elbee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #38
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
dont forget rick ross rocks fake designer clothes
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #39
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbee View Post
anyone who claims rick ross has talent doesnt know true hip hop. Rick ross is just another cocaine rapper, raps about cocaine, money, and women... in 100 different ways. NO SUBSTANCE AT ALL....common aston martin music, maybach music? SERIOUSLY? BUGATTI BOYS?

and on top of that his character is based of a real person, Freeway Rick Ross, stole his entire personality from a true gangster.

Plus when a rapper raps about nothing he knows about, he's being fake, music is about expressing ones self, what does it mean when someone expresses a feeling when they have never felt or even come close to experiencing? FAKE. ROSS IS FAKE.

Teflon Don is an average album, his best album was Port of Miami and thats only because it had bangers that you could ride too.

Hes no longer a trap azz musik rapper. Hes in the genre "rich nigga shit" (ex. Jay-Z)
Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #40
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,267 Times in 547 Posts
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #41
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
clubzone's got em for $55

http://www.clubzone.com/events/32390...tour-msh-sessi

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote