REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Police Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/police-forum_143/)
-   -   G20 Toronto HORRIFIC POLICE action (https://www.revscene.net/forums/634378-g20-toronto-horrific-police-action.html)

stan-lee 01-05-2011 06:38 PM

G20 Toronto HORRIFIC POLICE action

edited

3. This is not a forum to make complaints of any Police Dept.

TOS'd 01-05-2011 06:40 PM

I know you are new and all. But just stop posting. You posted at least 2 new threads with old news.

nack 01-05-2011 07:04 PM

:alone:

johny 01-05-2011 07:25 PM

write your MP and tell him you want Toronto police chief Blair fired for his G20 actions. the guy's a douche and should be gone.

sho_bc 01-05-2011 08:06 PM

That second video was amusing in its theories. You realize that police shop at same stores that the public shops at, right? Many people wear similar types of boots that police wear (and the boots shows to look the same were clearly of a variety).

There are just so many things wrong with the assumptions made in that video, I'm not even going to bother going any further. I wouldn't be able to convince the conspiracy theorists otherwise anyways.

Soundy 01-06-2011 11:07 AM

:troll:

FN-2199 01-06-2011 11:19 AM

:gotsearch

zulutango 01-06-2011 01:00 PM

I would have called it manipulitive and false rather than amusing. As a Tac team Member at the Summit of the Americas, who was set on fire with napalm and battered with cement blocks, rocks and steel ball bearing shot from catapaults operated by "peaceful protesters", the word "amusing" didn't exactly spring to mind. A deliberate slanted disinformation attack on Police is part of the S.O.P. used by the agenda-driven organizers of the violence. They are never questioned or called to justify their claims, they just pump out the lies on media and social media and attempt to tie up the court system as part of their planned attacks. As sticky point # 3 says, this forum is not the place to attack Police.

SumAznGuy 01-06-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulutango (Post 7253818)
set on fire with napalm and battered with cement blocks, rocks and steel ball bearing shot from catapaults operated by "peaceful protesters"

Didn't watch the video's but this quote reminded me of all those "peaceful protesters" who wore all black with masks on who were spray painting and destroying property while they were "protesting" the winter olympics.

zulutango 01-06-2011 07:50 PM

They were literally some of the same people...it's what they do for a living.

wing_woo 01-07-2011 08:28 AM

Yeah, and I remember some of them running in an alley way to change and a reporter caught up to them and aske why they are changing their clothes and they tried to push the reporters away. I wish there was more that could be done to stop these 'peaceful' protestors. There's always some in there that are there solely to cause trouble and to disrupt an actual peaceful protest and then the message of the protest gets lost cause suddenly, everyone is talking about the rioters or complaining about the police using too much force.

zulutango 01-07-2011 10:15 PM

I was there and watched Svend get hit and rip his pants when he accidentally walked into a riot that you coud see, hear and smell from miles away. He said he believed that it was a peaceful protest and he just happened to accidentally come across it. Right, sure...but he also got stressed out and confused about that $50,000 ring too didn't he. Stress is a terrible thing to suffer.