REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Gaining weight (https://www.revscene.net/forums/635211-gaining-weight.html)

The_Situation 05-05-2011 06:22 PM

^ its actually like 4 scoops for 1000 cals. Honestly just GOMAD. A gallon of milk a day. Might be hard at first, but you'll get use to it.

tegz 05-05-2011 09:21 PM

Yea dude when I was bulking up 2 winters ago I gained 30 lbs in 2 months drinking 1000cal x 2 weight gainers a day and extra 1 more right after working out plus 3000 calorie meals... it's nuts. Too bad i lost all of it after i dislocated my shoulder and quit for like a year, coming back to working out sucks balls cuz i can only lift half of what i used to rofl

dlo 05-05-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy69 (Post 7422040)
one easy way to gain alot of weight its called MUTANT MASS its a weight gainer heard its crazy like for 2 scoops its got like 2000 calories or somthing

mutant mass is one of the hardest thing to gulp down ever lol

BaoTurbo 05-05-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Situation (Post 7422083)
^ its actually like 4 scoops for 1000 cals. Honestly just GOMAD. A gallon of milk a day. Might be hard at first, but you'll get use to it.

Going mad sounds dangerous which is what I'm afraid of LOL or I'm just paranoid

hal0g0dv2 05-06-2011 10:56 PM

go mad it prob the best thing a beginner can do that is looking to bulk the first time , dont listen to me tho k

!Yaminashi 05-18-2011 11:41 AM

I seriously think I'm in need of a meal plan or something. It is next to impossible for me to gain weight, even with home made gainers FML
Posted via RS Mobile

guesskid 05-27-2011 12:27 PM

Alot of protein and working out would help

But if you have family metabolism , nothing would really help!

b92 07-14-2011 04:56 AM

could you guys recommend what I need to eat everyday? My job is 8-10hrs a day and its basically non-stop cardio for me which even makes me lose more weight..I am very light, embarassed about my weight sometimes. Completely desperate. I've taken quickmass, gained about 5lbs but it all went away.

Should I just do squats, dead lifts for the beginning and drink lots of whole milk? thanks

Supafly 07-14-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b92 (Post 7511052)
could you guys recommend what I need to eat everyday? My job is 8-10hrs a day and its basically non-stop cardio for me which even makes me lose more weight..I am very light, embarassed about my weight sometimes. Completely desperate. I've taken quickmass, gained about 5lbs but it all went away.

Should I just do squats, dead lifts for the beginning and drink lots of whole milk? thanks

eat more, and add a few protein shakes in between. Don't drink weight gainer....full of shit...

hal0g0dv2 07-16-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b92 (Post 7511052)

here you go
2 cup of oats with peanut butte, you can make that a easy 700 calories break fest, have a shake with whole milk on top, boom there you go your are at 1000calories

dude gaining weight is a bitch and you are going to have to eat lots of food and eat allot

PK6o4* 07-16-2011 06:21 PM

is there any healthy alternative to peanut butter, i have allergies to it
:okay:
Posted via RS Mobile

sonick 07-16-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK6o4* (Post 7513687)
is there any healthy alternative to peanut butter, i have allergies to it : okay :
Posted via RS Mobile

Who cares about anaphylactic shock you PUSSY, you won't get RIPPED if you have that kind of attitude!!!!!! Eat that peanut butter and get SWOLE BRAH.

PK6o4* 07-16-2011 06:26 PM

dude id vomit and lose everything i just ate
Posted via RS Mobile

sonick 07-16-2011 06:28 PM

lol I'm kidding, man.

hal0g0dv2 07-16-2011 07:47 PM

shit man that is brutal, peanuts butter is key..........
i have no answers

strykn 07-16-2011 08:03 PM

LOL, I haven't touched peanut butter in 2 years... oh snap I guess i'll be 130lbs forever... .. .. . .. :alone: :okay:

:troll:

Fcukedd 07-16-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7513655)
here you go
2 cup of oats with peanut butte, you can make that a easy 700 calories break fest, have a shake with whole milk on top, boom there you go your are at 1000calories

dude gaining weight is a bitch and you are going to have to eat lots of food and eat allot

To be honest, I have never heard of oats LOL
Is it just oatmeal?

hal0g0dv2 07-17-2011 07:43 AM

Well it's oats then u make oatmeal with hot water
Posted via RS Mobile

bcedhk 07-17-2011 08:20 AM

i usually do the Peanutbutter + steelcut oats for breakfast. makes you super full , but you feel great throughout the day.

Then in between I add a protein shake and some random food (not picky, but something 'healthy' like a sandwich).

When i had school/work during the whole day, i would just bring my shaker cup + a few bags of pre-measured protein. that way i have the stuff on the go and is easy to pack.

nns 07-17-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7513655)
here you go

By cup, do you mean a single 250 ml serving?

strykn 07-17-2011 11:37 AM

2cups oats with 2% milk
3 eggs with 10 egg whites

12oz breast
pasta with groundbeef in sauce
milk

6oz breast
cup brown rice
milk

workout

2scoopswhey with milk
bananna
white bagel

steak
6oz breast
cup of brown rice
milk

1.5cups of 93% ++lean beef
milk

Cashews
1scoop whey

=GETBIG!!

illicitstylz 07-17-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guesskid (Post 7449974)
Alot of protein and working out would help

But if you have family metabolism , nothing would really help!

Whats your goals? Whats your measurements? Post some pictures. We all started out somewhere and we are all a family on this site. Here to encourage and give advice if you need it. We can even give you a kick in the pants if that is what you need. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.

So glad you posted a pic. Quads look solid and strong. Also looks like you're pretty strong under all that. You probably have the potential to blow all us guys away. Keep us all posted on your continued progress. Want to see a progress pic every 4 weeks. And no crying allowed.

You may not think you are in peak physical condition but dude - you rock. Great chest, back, shoulders, traps and the fact that you abs responded like that just after one workout. You suck! If I worked out with you. I'd have to find a place to bury the body.LOL Seriously - Keep me posted with your progress. Every 4 weeks. Front, back and legs.

Freakin' awesome. As I looked at your all your pics. I was a mix of bitter, jealous and completely blown away. Awesome bod. You show very well and I still haven't found any flaws. I'd give my left nut to look like that. Look forward to more pics and hopefully a vid clip.

Awesome pics. Not sure you wanted comments on all your pics individually or if this will suffice. Awesome work. Great progress. Keep us all posted of your continued success and any new pics or vids.

SupMKIV 07-17-2011 01:25 PM

To the people that are allergic another alternative is almond butter.

Gaining weight is somewhat of a bitch but really. In this year starting from january I have gained about 20 pounds. I'm bulking to 200 at 5'8 then cutting to 185. at around 8-10% bf. Then back up to 200 clean bulk. just around 24 more pounds to go till 200 :s

Gerbs 08-30-2011 08:54 PM

im going to start working out im 5"7 and 120lbs, i got the diet down, what would be an ideal routine at the gym?

jeffh 08-30-2011 09:34 PM

the whole 5x5 thing is getting a lot of rave reviews around here
also the rip-toe starting strength thing

ive never tried either tho, Rrxtar just tells me what to do
the key is getting your good compounds in, squat, dead-lift, bench press,
rows, wide and narrow chin ups, military press
find a way to make all those compounds happen throughout the week, but not in a manner where being fatigued from one would effect the other (we put 3 days in between squat and dead-lift for example)