REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Police Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/police-forum_143/)
-   -   Overloading with N, still insured? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/637828-overloading-n-still-insured.html)

kb 02-16-2011 01:16 AM

Overloading with N, still insured?

If i get into an accident with my N while overloading, am i uninsured? If the other person is at fault, would i still get 100% of the blame?

Senna4ever 02-16-2011 01:49 AM

Please don't...

RevRav 02-16-2011 01:56 AM

Just don't overload in first place. You will not need to know the answer!

Jgresch 02-16-2011 01:58 AM

You're not covered.
Posted via RS Mobile

Sp0r3 02-16-2011 02:45 AM

Simple rule: If you violate any of the rules on the back of your driver's license, you are not authorized to drive. Anyone that is not authorized to drive and is involved in an accident, is almost surely given the 100% fault (and ICBC will deny your claim).

zulutango 02-16-2011 08:08 AM

Read the back of the ICBC policy...the writing in the red bordered box...read #3,..."may invalidate the certificate ".. This means if you break the laws they may decide to cancel your coverage...and save the others who help pay your premiums some money. You havwe it in writing on the back of your DL and the insurance policy. How many more places do you need until you understand. Besides....who can choose to not have a crash caused by somebody else? Even if you are the victim of the crash you are breaking the laws yourself.

BlackZRoadster 02-16-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb (Post 7307329)
If i get into an accident with my N while overloading, am i uninsured? If the other person is at fault, would i still get 100% of the blame?

welcome to RS, why don't you ask the insurance adjuster?

MrGoodbar 02-16-2011 09:09 AM

Do people not read the fucking restrictions on their interm license anymore? It's a common sense answer, NO ONE is allowed to overload a vehicle with people. If the number of seatbelts is not sufficient to secure the number of passengers, then they are riding illegally.

It's bad enough that the OP is a fucking n00b driver, it's worse when he needs answers spoon fed to him.

:facepalm: for the generations to follow....

FerrariEnzo 02-16-2011 10:11 AM

^^

appearently people dont like to read... even when its right in there where they can see it...

for example when people ask where the washroom is when the sign is 5 feet to the side..

zulutango 02-16-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGoodbar (Post 7307484)
Do people not read the fucking restrictions on their interm license anymore? It's a common sense answer, NO ONE is allowed to overload a vehicle with people. If the number of seatbelts is not sufficient to secure the number of passengers, then they are riding illegally.

It's bad enough that the OP is a fucking n00b driver, it's worse when he needs answers spoon fed to him.

:facepalm: for the generations to follow....

With luck, they will not be able to breed and spawn more of their kind. :hotbaby:

jlenko 02-19-2011 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulutango (Post 7308142)
With luck, they will not be able to breed and spawn more of their kind. :hotbaby:

You haven't seen the movie "Idiocracy" have you? It seems plausible, reading some of the threads here on RS.

GLOW 02-19-2011 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb (Post 7307329)

only one way to find out!

:fullofwin: