REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 03-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Authentic or Fake?

k i went on a site mens-belts.net .. they have almost every single belt from the top designer belt companies gucci, LV, versace you name it.. and i know for a fact those belts cost like 100 - 600 bucks from their websites. Well guess what on this site every belt is 60 bucks.. but their site looks decent so w
Advertisement
Lawzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
adc
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

adc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

fake of course
who is stupid enough to sell $600 belts for $60
jc778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,307 Posts
Hmmm...one point from being banned. Let's see what the best course of decision would be?

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

real too me, i grabbed a white LV and a J.Lindberg belt girls all over my ass. I suggest the LV one
dignatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #6
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,391 Times in 270 Posts
sites like that... too good to be true..more than likely fake.. just research the website on google
Old 03-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #7
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Without even visiting the link, I can tell you right off the bat that it's fake. Sites that are associated with wholesale, china and such, are marketing fake mass produced belts that come straight from a wholesale factory in china. You will never see high-end designer belts sold for such a price, let alone the fact that they have an endless stock of them.

I speak from experience. I have seen way too many of these sites that claim their products to be so-called "high quality" when really, the quality is no better than a wal-mart belt( and that would be a compliment). If my predictions are right, you googled "gucci belt" and the site popped up with ridiculously low prices. Google is infested with replica wholesale sites, don't be fooled. Cmon man, $60 for a gucci belt..... straight from china? You must be a genius to buy into that..

However, if your intent really is to feel satisfied from a logo glued on to a wal-mart belt, then go ahead and degrade yourself.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #8
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
^ what he said. you don't even have to click the link. all you have to do is read what you described
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-06-2011, 02:57 AM   #9
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Anything with the "-" in it..is usually fake, Almost 100% sure...so forget it unless you intend on spending 60 bucks on fake china shit.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
Banned (ABWS)

OK, but they say it's authentic, and that the FBI approved that their stuff is actually real.. So if they say that then is it fake or could they lie?
Lawzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

There's no way those designer names would be so cheap..not in this world I can tell you for sure. Besides, LV items never go on sale..so the ones you see online are either second hand or fake. I wouldn't buy anything from that site if I were you. I would feel much better if I bought something from an high end dept store or the official boutique. Even ebay is risky..

Save up and reward yourself with a brand new authenticity guaranteed item!
ethano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawzzz View Post
OK, but they say it's authentic, and that the FBI approved that their stuff is actually real.. So if they say that then is it fake or could they lie?
What does the FBI have anything to do with this? Clothes are clothes. It's either authentic or fake. I think that you should not take your chance on those websites you posted above, and buy from a real authentic dealer/store. The FBI isn't in Canada btw, so I don't know where that came out from.

Might as well bring up the NSA and CIA while you're at it
Old 03-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #13
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

its definately fake, belts like gucci/lv wont go for that low
taylorrr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #14
Old School RS

Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,203 Posts
Thanks for bumping the thread for that, douche.

OP has been banned, the site says nothing about being being authentic, and the site is literally shadier looking than the email I got on my MBP from Nigeria...

Mark