REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: Blue DC5 with Advan RGII in accident on No 4? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/641524-spotted-blue-dc5-advan-rgii-accident-no-4-a.html)

AKUMA_Z 03-31-2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmatic (Post 7368789)
his "turbo" probably kicked in :troll:

try to have fun while you can.
I suggest you never tell anyone your rs name to a random person.

tofu1413 03-31-2011 12:07 AM

he cant tell anyone on the board.. he got banned.. :facepalm:

- kT 03-31-2011 12:07 AM

^ this

boostfever 03-31-2011 12:09 AM

sounds like he was at fault. hope he is fine. car can be replaced.

El Bastardo 03-31-2011 12:10 AM

The guy could've been seriously injured or killed and just because some of you didn't like him you laugh at his misfortune?

The guy is not only feeling a little sore physically but emotionally. For anyone who knows what its like to be in a car accident its a very jarring experience. Not one you can easily walk away from without feeling a little weird about it. But that shits funny because its Diggy, right?

And as for his car. He loved that thing. Imagine if it had happened to your car? A car you worked your ass off to buy and mod. Something that you took meticulous care of.
That thing gets wrecked and people laugh at you for it. Nah, not you. Because you're cool right? It wouldn't happen to you because people like you...
But Diggy somehow deserves it?

There is nothing Diggy could have done to anyone here to warrant the disgusting behavior that I'm reading in this thread. Some of you only know him by reputation and you're jumping on the bandwagon, which is almost worse than the people who actually know the guy making these comments. People who actually KNOW the guy know hes nothing like the reputation he has here on Revscene.

But fuck it, because its Diggy right?

Diggy doesn't want anyone to white knight him, which it probably seems like what i'm doing. I'm not. I'm just calling some of you out for being pathetic assholes. What Diggy -actually- wants is -not- to be discussed. I think this thread should be closed and deleted, because 1) thats what he wants and 2) nothing good can come out of this thread.

Qmx323 03-31-2011 12:11 AM

That sucks, hopes hes ok

- kT 03-31-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7368804)
Diggy doesn't want anyone to white knight him, which it probably seems like what i'm doing. I'm not. I'm just calling some of you out for being pathetic assholes. What Diggy -actually- wants is -not- to be discussed. I think this thread should be closed and deleted, because 1) thats what he wants and 2) nothing good can come out of this thread.

good post man. i was just being curious as to what happened. makes sense that he'd want this gone though

you're a mod, why don't you just close this up? or can you only do stuff in your specific section?

tofu1413 03-31-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7368804)
The guy could've been seriously injured or killed and just because some of you didn't like him you laugh at his misfortune?

The guy is not only feeling a little sore physically but emotionally. For anyone who knows what its like to be in a car accident its a very jarring experience. Not one you can easily walk away from without feeling a little weird about it. But that shits funny because its Diggy, right?

And as for his car. He loved that thing. Imagine if it had happened to your car? A car you worked your ass off to buy and mod. Something that you took meticulous care of.
That thing gets wrecked and people laugh at you for it. Nah, not you. Because you're cool right? It wouldn't happen to you because people like you...
But Diggy somehow deserves it?

There is nothing Diggy could have done to anyone here to warrant the disgusting behavior that I'm reading in this thread. Some of you only know him by reputation and you're jumping on the bandwagon, which is almost worse than the people who actually know the guy making these comments. People who actually KNOW the guy know hes nothing like the reputation he has here on Revscene.

But fuck it, because its Diggy right?

This. I know him in person.. and hes not what he is on teh inter webs.

honestly, trying being in his shoes. Your pride and joy, being your car, getting wrecked.. with you in it.. facing an almost death situation.. is very unpleasant to bear with. I would totally wreck the guy if some idiot just randomly ran into my car and wrote it off.

no one deserves to be in a car accident. not even our local resident bullshitter.

El Bastardo 03-31-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - kT (Post 7368808)
you're a mod, why don't you just close this up? or can you only do stuff in your specific section?

Not my section and I respect the moderator boundaries.

Also, I talked to Diggy recently. Hes ok but seems shaken, I won't discuss details but the important thing is that he feels ok. Hes gonna sleep it off and keep me posted about how hes feeling tomorrow.

TOS'd 03-31-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofu1413 (Post 7368797)
he cant tell anyone on the board.. he got banned.. :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by - kT (Post 7368798)
^ this

my god. some ppl.. he is not banned.

hc529 03-31-2011 12:19 AM

Shit, hope he's okay.
Posted via RS Mobile

- kT 03-31-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7368813)
Not my section and I respect the moderator boundaries.

Also, I talked to Diggy recently. Hes ok but seems shaken, I won't discuss details but the important thing is that he feels ok. Hes gonna sleep it off and keep me posted about how hes feeling tomorrow.

wait until the depression kicks in. my previous car was in a write-off accident before, and it was a pos but i loved it nonetheless. first you're just trying to get to grips with what just happened, and that'll last for a few days. then you accept what happened and then feel fucking bummed about it for a month or two. also you probably already know this, and he probably does too - but the real pain and injury doesn't kick in til later. he'll feel okay now, as i did, until 2 days later, when you're in a world of hurt all over, as i was

i'm still curious as to what happened because i actually sorta saw the serverity of the accident with the ambulances i saw rushing to the scene, but given that he doesn't want it disclosed, that's fine. i don't have a good view on him with some of the stuff i've seen him write on here, but regardless, i hope things turn out okay. given that i've been through it, i wouldn't wish it upon anybody. not even just the actual accident itself, but the months of shit to deal with afterwards. coming to grips with what happened, figuring shit out with icbc, looking for a new car, paying out of your ass for raised insurance. nobody deserves that

tofu1413 03-31-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOS'd (Post 7368820)
my god. some ppl.. he is not banned.

according to my friend list, hes still banned.

TOS'd 03-31-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofu1413 (Post 7368823)
according to my friend list, hes still banned.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ok think what you want then.

gloors 03-31-2011 12:30 AM

Damn.. Sucks to hear. Hope he'll have a speedy recovery if an injury does come up :thumbsup:

-EuroRSN- 03-31-2011 12:34 AM

Shit honestly hope he is ok. Car accidents suckkk big time

EmperorIS 03-31-2011 01:10 AM

its only funny until someone gets hurt

Riddle 03-31-2011 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - kT (Post 7368822)
wait until the depression kicks in. my previous car was in a write-off accident before, and it was a pos but i loved it nonetheless. first you're just trying to get to grips with what just happened, and that'll last for a few days. then you accept what happened and then feel fucking bummed about it for a month or two. also you probably already know this, and he probably does too - but the real pain and injury doesn't kick in til later. he'll feel okay now, as i did, until 2 days later, when you're in a world of hurt all over, as i was

i'm still curious as to what happened because i actually sorta saw the serverity of the accident with the ambulances i saw rushing to the scene, but given that he doesn't want it disclosed, that's fine. i don't have a good view on him with some of the stuff i've seen him write on here, but regardless, i hope things turn out okay. given that i've been through it, i wouldn't wish it upon anybody. not even just the actual accident itself, but the months of shit to deal with afterwards. coming to grips with what happened, figuring shit out with icbc, looking for a new car, paying out of your ass for raised insurance. nobody deserves that

Yea, I hope he can take this step by step and there are friends and family around him to help him with cope with this. I learned when my dad got into accident like what you described there. It was hard on him for few months.

Hard to beleive how some of the ppl here can be so cold and unsympathetic at someone's misfortune...

TRDeol 03-31-2011 08:01 AM

wow, hope he is ok, i had a friend pass by and he told me he saw the road was backed up

jpark 03-31-2011 08:12 AM

oh shit...

Roach 03-31-2011 09:45 AM

Diggy, hope you are okay man.

Kev

!Yaminashi 03-31-2011 09:57 AM

Thread closed with admin authorization !oni kyokan (don't kick a man while he's down!)
Posted via RS Mobile