REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Jim Pattison Toyota Bodyshop? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/642988-jim-pattison-toyota-bodyshop.html)

nah 04-15-2011 10:00 AM

Jim Pattison Toyota Bodyshop?

Anyone taken their Toyota here before?

Tried to do a search and nothing came back. I have a white blizzard pearl Venza that was rear ended recently and want a perfect paint match for it.

Figured Toyota would be best for paint matching.

Thanks!

bennyboi 04-15-2011 10:33 AM

they ok the parts guy is kinda rude
go to ak autoworks they do awesome work

mmmk 04-15-2011 11:44 AM

Is it the one in surrey?
If it is, then my GF took her her civic there as part of an ICBC claim to be repaired. She got rear ended and then she smoked the car in the front. So front+rear damage.

This place took a LONG time to repair the car. They would say ready by Tuesday, then comes Tuesday, they'll say ready by Thursday...
Also, at the time, they made her return the courtesy car and come pick up her own car, once it was repaired, even though it was snowing like crazy out.
I ended up driving cuz she was scared to drive in heavy snow. It wouldn't have hurt to wait 1 day, for safety sakes!

JSS 04-15-2011 11:59 AM

the guy i bought my car from said he had a fender bender repaired there before i bought the car.

the paint is a couple shades darker red then the rest of the car on the passenger side fender... and for some reason they painted half of the hood and didnt paint the rest so half of the hood is a darker shade of red...

its not even a near match, i cant put into words how off the color is, its a completely different shade of red... im embarrassed that anyone would pay for that kind of crap paint work.

roastpuff 04-15-2011 12:03 PM

Perfect paint match? Do Bavara Autohaus. They did an excellent job on my VW GTI which has the hard to match Deep Black Pearl metallic paint. Thy got the hue just right and can't tell the difference between the new and the old.
Posted via RS Mobile

nah 04-15-2011 12:56 PM

Thanks for the feedback. They guarantee a lot of their site, I think I'll be taking it to Vieta as they specialize in Lexus. Lexus has the Blizzard White pearl colour also.

Specializing in collision Damage Repairs:

* Written Lifetime Guarantee
* ICBC and Private Insurance Claims
* New Toyota Replacement Vehicles
* FREE Estimates
* Toyota Certified Technicians
* Latest Frame and Refinishing Equipment
* Unibody and Frame Repairs
* Top Quality Paint Products
* Guaranteed Colour Match
* Environmentally Friendly Paint System
* Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
* All Makes and Models

RevRav 04-15-2011 01:40 PM

If its an ICBC Claim, take it to Open Road (Richmond) Bodyshop to have it repair.
I was pretty impressed with their repair + paint job. Their prices might not be
the cheapest in town, but it sounds like you got rear-ended...so it doesn't matter :)

StealthFighter 04-15-2011 04:34 PM

i've used vieta. they do great work. if you have a toyota/lexus, i would bring it there.