REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Police Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/police-forum_143/)
-   -   3 month driving ban (https://www.revscene.net/forums/644189-3-month-driving-ban.html)

RevRav 05-01-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xilley (Post 7415831)
i really want to fail hawkman

Fail? Users like these should just be banned from Revscene. Period.

Soundy 05-01-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white_guilt (Post 7416476)
oh in that case, I hate that douche.

Me too. His stupid rules are the only thing keeping me from running self-centered assholes like you off the road and into a concrete abutment.

hawkman 05-01-2011 08:21 PM

steve>got off easy? LOL yeah they should totally cut off my right leg because I used it on the accelerator right?

rev>you have nothing else to say thats why you comment on such irrelevant topics like xilley over there, no wonder you quoted him :fullofwin:

I bet you guys are the type that feel "bad ass" when you sneak a T-shirt across the border to avoid taxes :failed:

I'm out~

Soundy 05-01-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkman (Post 7416701)
I'm out~

Promises, promises :noob:

It's always the ones who make a point of saying they're leaving, who just keep coming back for more :lol:

HansonBoy 05-02-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senna4ever (Post 7416388)
Even if you think they're not perfect, or you think it/they don't suit you, it's no reason to break the law. If you do, you get burned. Simple as that. Are you an anarchist or something?

Absolutely not, i do not condone justifying breaking the law, but in his case he said that the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles did not even bother to review his case, he got suspended for two minor offenses and has to restart his N stage again. I'm not defending him nor do i condone his actions, but it does seem a bit harsh when other people who have done much worse are still on the road. Just saying, you know.

Soundy 05-02-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HansonBoy (Post 7417564)
...but in his case he said that the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles did not even bother to review his case...

As skidmark would say, I doubt we (or you) are getting the full story here.

gars 05-02-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HansonBoy (Post 7417564)
Absolutely not, i do not condone justifying breaking the law, but in his case he said that the Superintendent of Motor Vehicles did not even bother to review his case, he got suspended for two minor offenses and has to restart his N stage again. I'm not defending him nor do i condone his actions, but it does seem a bit harsh when other people who have done much worse are still on the road. Just saying, you know.

who is he to determine that he was safely breaking the law? How many cars need to be around when he is doing the U -Turn for it to be illegal? How far does he have to drive with an extra passenger before it's considered something severe enough to warrant a suspension?

Or do you just think that those just aren't severe enough violations to deserve a suspension? What if he was caught twice driving with too many passengers? caught 3 times? caught 4 times? Would you think he would deserve it then?

Senna4ever 05-02-2011 07:11 PM

Boy, some people sure have an inflated sense of self-entitlement...

LC21 05-28-2011 02:06 PM

So if you were to DUI, can you appeal to get your license back earlier?

zulutango 05-28-2011 02:26 PM

You can try to do almost anything you want.....but your chances of getting your prohibition period reduced for a criminal code impaired prohibition, are very low, besides..there are manditory minimum periods imposed and that is usually one year for impaired.

LC21 05-28-2011 02:55 PM

Damn, imagine the towing cost and impound fees.