REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   ticket master tickets? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/646452-ticket-master-tickets.html)

aikenluu918 05-29-2011 12:05 PM

ticket master tickets?

Hey guys I just bought tickets off cl and was wondering if their authentic. I usually only see the yellow tickets, and this one is printed on grey tickets with the words ticketmaster in the background. All the details are correct. Has anyone seen this color tickets? The tickets are for brunomars it also has a little bit of red in it. TIA
Posted via RS Mobile

TRDood 05-29-2011 01:16 PM

No way to check until you are at the gate. That's why CL is cheaper.

GL!
Posted via RS Mobile

aikenluu918 05-29-2011 01:31 PM

Yeah I tried once before with ticketmaster they wouldn't authenticate. But I was wondering if anyone seen it printed on that kind of ticket
Posted via RS Mobile

winson604 05-29-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aikenluu918 (Post 7452052)
Yeah I tried once before with ticketmaster they wouldn't authenticate. But I was wondering if anyone seen it printed on that kind of ticket
Posted via RS Mobile

I've had tickets printed with both the grey and yellow backgrounds before. I buy tix all the time and I usually only see the grey's and not yellow's.

SpuGen 05-29-2011 05:02 PM

The colour doesn't matter.
The ticket colour depends on the order that they put through to Ticketmaster.
Some like red, some like green. Etc.

You should always buy tickets where you can get them validated, like a booth. When the head office was still around, I believe you could get them checked there if you knew somebody, but they usually turned you away and gave you directions to the closest booth.

Get it checked at a booth.

aikenluu918 05-29-2011 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpuGen (Post 7452206)
The colour doesn't matter.
The ticket colour depends on the order that they put through to Ticketmaster.
Some like red, some like green. Etc.

You should always buy tickets where you can get them validated, like a booth. When the head office was still around, I believe you could get them checked there if you knew somebody, but they usually turned you away and gave you directions to the closest booth.

Get it checked at a booth.

yeah i tried to do that once before but they told me "because of legal actions they could face they are no longer allow to authenticate tickets from third party sales" but i personally bought 2 tickets from ticketmaster themselves for the same event its just weird that their different colored

Expresso 06-02-2011 11:06 AM

Mine are like the yellow ones you posted.

You would think it just depends on the retail store, maybe they are transitioning over to new stock.

flawless 06-04-2011 11:46 PM

I've seen both.