REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #1026
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,440 Times in 4,281 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by - kT View Post
i received word that that Jason Li dipshit is a member of an air cadet squadron here in richmond. he holds a position of leadership, and as an ex-air cadet, i found that unacceptable. I sent the following email to the commanding officer today
...edit
Wow, this kid got owned!

Life handed his ass right in front of his face!
Advertisement

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #1027
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
This guy...

Quote:
Report Canuck RIOT Morons Conner McIvenna has been reportedly fired from the honourable Rite Tech Construction company
OWNED.

Here's the video of the man who got beat up defending the bay;

http://www.realradio.fm/cc-common/ma...rticle=8715092
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #1028
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
check out this cop's forearms. JACKED.

illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #1029
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
basically how Vancouver thinks... btw change ur avatar to hyundai
Im still selling Hondas

I was at the game too and after seeing the guy fall from the top, I just got out of there. Even on the skytrain platform, a couple guys got tazed or something.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post

wow this guy is juicin it.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #1031
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
1. The Mayor should be partially accountable for the lack of preparedness
2. To the crowds in downtown Vancouver not looting or causing damage, you were indirectly participating by providing an audience for these idiots. Yes, stop posting how "embarassed" and "disappointed" you were on twatter or fb. If you were there watching, taking pics, you were just adding fuel to the fire. Idiots all around. Walk away or defend your city.
If not for us taking videos and pictures where would all the evidence come from. I took videos from the beginning of smashing the Bay to everyone climbing in to loot to Macs getting looted (and gassed) to London drugs getting smashed and looted. Must've caught at least 50 faces clearly on my iPhone so I'm sure at least HALF of them can be identified somehow.

If any of us tried to defend the city what would happen? Are all those drunk fucks just going to stop? No, we'd probably get beat up. I saw people who were only verbally trying to stick up for the city getting beat up. Putting your body in front of thousands of drunk retarded men is just asking for trouble. Kudos to those who tried to fight back (outnumbered) but they most likely got hurt in the end. There were no cops for an hour or 2 during the riot were probably because the crowd got too dangerous. If the VPD didn't think they stood a chance 1 vs 10 do you think us bystanders would?
RESN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #1032
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTS View Post
feel really bad about the girl and her car. that is a sickening video. imagine that was your sister or gf or wife. fuuuu
Sickens me to see that vid. A lot of other ppl are just standing there taking pics, while 3 girls try to defend their car from those fags.

Quote:
Originally posted by european
i'd say its a bear... from what i've learned from winnie the pooh. you should be able to lure it with some honey.. and it'll be your friend for life!! then you'll meet his friends.. that crazy owl!! and that lazy ass donkey.. whats his name.. Eore or something.. if you meet his llitte piggy friend.. roast him and eat some ribs!! hahahaha.. wtf am i on!! hahaha i'm going nuts over here!!!
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #1033
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post

Too bad he didn't crack that guys skull open and make him go into coma for 3 months.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #1034
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
this manlet wont be hard for the police to find

shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #1036
I'm better than you.

Thanked 3,087 Times in 658 Posts
I guess I can't report someone even with no evidence right? I saw someone I know participating in the destruction, but I have no pictures as proof.
Posted via RS Mobile
b0unce. [?] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #1037
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _*aE View Post
If not for us taking videos and pictures where would all the evidence come from. I took videos from the beginning of smashing the Bay to everyone climbing in to loot to Macs getting looted (and gassed) to London drugs getting smashed and looted. Must've caught at least 50 faces clearly on my iPhone so I'm sure at least HALF of them can be identified somehow.

If any of us tried to defend the city what would happen? Are all those drunk fucks just going to stop? No, we'd probably get beat up. I saw people who were only verbally trying to stick up for the city getting beat up. Putting your body in front of thousands of drunk retarded men is just asking for trouble. Kudos to those who tried to fight back (outnumbered) but they most likely got hurt in the end. There were no cops for an hour or 2 during the riot were probably because the crowd got too dangerous. If the VPD didn't think they stood a chance 1 vs 10 do you think us bystanders would?
You have to understand, the onus isn't on regular citizens to document this for the cops, it's not your job, while it's admirable and brave for you guys to be out there filming documenting, I feel, personally, that you guys were doing more harm than good. Videos clearly showed that only a small sample of the large contingent were actually doing the rioting. You can see everyone whip out their cellphones and digital devices ready to capture these youtube/twitter/tumblr/fb moments. If everyone just got out of dodge then the police would've had a better handle on the situation.

The rioters only persisted because they used the throngs of people as their shield and camouflage.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #1038
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

how was he the rioter? wut did he do
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #1039
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

good job to all the vancouverites that are helping clean the city and to identify those that did all the damage!!!

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #1040
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,576 Times in 4,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0unce. [?] View Post
I guess I can't report someone even with no evidence right? I saw someone I know participating in the destruction, but I have no pictures as proof.
Posted via RS Mobile
report them anyway. You might not have proof but I can guarantee you that someone will at least it will make the VPD's job of matching pictures to a name that much easier.
murd0c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #1041
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

it's sad when i go on youtube and on the Featured and Most Viewed section the words "Vancouver Riot" appears so many times
terryjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:12 PM   #1042
I bringith the lowerballerith

Anyone see this 360 interactive video?
http://www.theprovince.com/news/360riot/index.html
VrrM604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #1043
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Ahahahaha

Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #1044
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
this manlet wont be hard for the police to find

7seven and I saw the hobbit at Jimmy's Tap house. I knew he was gonna be trouble lol.
blum2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #1045
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 2,532 Times in 446 Posts
^^ lol that slut
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #1046
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
^^^

HAHAHA That was pretty epic.
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #1047
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
You have to understand, the onus isn't on regular citizens to document this for the cops, it's not your job, while it's admirable and brave for you guys to be out there filming documenting, I feel, personally, that you guys were doing more harm than good. Videos clearly showed that only a small sample of the large contingent were actually doing the rioting. You can see everyone whip out their cellphones and digital devices ready to capture these youtube/twitter/tumblr/fb moments. If everyone just got out of dodge then the police would've had a better handle on the situation.

The rioters only persisted because they used the throngs of people as their shield and camouflage.
While I do kinda agree with what you said, I do have to say that it began more as a small group of people who had set up shop to burn, and break shit which stirred up a whole other category of people to start rioting. Seeing everything at ground level, I can say that most of the people who were actually trying to stir up trouble were those white trash emo "anarchy" kids. Those guys smashed the windows first (not breaking them only cracking them) and move on to other windows in the vicinity. After seeing the windows crack and how easy it looked, everyone wanted in. All it took was 1 person to crawl inside and 50% of the people video taping would stop and try to get in as well. I saw kids as young as 8 (he was no midget, he was a little boy) looting along side his older brothers for makeup (WTF), to FOB asians going H.A.M trying to break windows, to those 'kawaii' Japanese girls egging guys on to go in and loot them a bag (LOL).

Also did anyone get to check out the Art Gallery? There was a fuckin' dance party there packed with people yelling RIOT. Shit those guys definitely weren't a small sample of the large contigent. The group there was bigger than the group breaking into London Drugs!
RESN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #1048

Thanked 3,842 Times in 879 Posts
LOL i love how that china douche jason li tries to fade out on facebook trying to be the good guy ...
pathetic excuse for a human being

JASON LI ARRESTED

ANTHONY ESPIONSIA STILL ALIVE
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #1049
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
I don't know why I keep looking at this thread. It makes me so angry. These people are fucking scum.

If I just so happened to have gotten caught up in one of these crowds and anything happened to someone that I care about I'd end the attacker right there and then, grab them by the throat and sever their vertebrae. Fucking worthless pieces of garbage that don't deserve to live in our city. They don't deserve to live at all.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #1050
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Jason's status and comments

VancouverG88 is offline   Reply With Quote