REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   lol korea (https://www.revscene.net/forums/650193-lol-korea.html)

Meowjin 07-22-2011 01:22 AM

lol korea

Armind 07-22-2011 01:48 AM

:seriously:

They just want the pho! :fuckthatshit:

OBD1 07-22-2011 02:20 AM

I give you 5 dolla.

asian_XL 07-22-2011 02:33 AM

They should come to Hong Kong and teach those sticky honger girls how to shut up.

Razor Ramon HG 07-22-2011 02:38 AM

Interesting

Culverin 07-22-2011 02:56 AM

The oddest thing I found in that video was having an exhaust hose dangling over your food and having to adjust it. :p

But the whole "importing a wife", not so weird. It's not that different from online dating. Just looking at it strictly through demographics, it makes sense. And there are always guys who want the easy way out, and it sounds like throwing down some coin is easier than filtering through the gold diggers and charming and winning the hearts of the women there.

That is... unless the men think women in Daegu are like parking spots. That all the good ones are taken and the only ones left are handicapped.

tool001 07-22-2011 10:18 AM

lots of racism in korea, chinese/viet/Philippines are frowned upon. i knew somebody whoes uncle was married to one, was told nobody in the family respected her or uncle.

but then again. most korean girls want to be treated like they are wonder girls ,,, so.....

Sir_Loin 07-22-2011 02:50 PM

"lol blame the korean dramas, where the guy is almost perfect or close to it"

JD35 07-22-2011 04:15 PM

that nammer bride looks like a man, also reminds me of michael jackson lol

1exotic 07-22-2011 04:23 PM

yeah right... like I'm gonna watch some random video about Korea for 25 minutes.

didn't watch/
http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...192230d0dc.gif

optiblue 07-22-2011 04:38 PM

It's not the first time they came out with this idea. At least they try to stay together and not just marry for imigration status. Moreover, multiculturalism is inevitable and it's true, Korean women are kind of scary.

drunkrussian 07-22-2011 05:43 PM

haha what a backwards-ass country. men are controlling as fuck yet women still demand to be treated like princess dy. lol @ the "male activist" talkin bout how multiculturism sucks
Posted via RS Mobile

will068 07-22-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool001 (Post 7520547)
lots of racism in korea, chinese/viet/Philippines are frowned upon. i knew somebody whoes uncle was married to one, was told nobody in the family respected her or uncle.

but then again. most korean girls want to be treated like they are wonder girls ,,, so.....

It's your typical asian racism. I know my cousin was not allowed to marry her Korean fiance at that time. Her father had a lot of negative things to say about Koreans. I was like " wow, he's sounding like an old school Japanese guy". haha.

Vansterdam 07-22-2011 06:05 PM

i have a friend who owns a hotel in vietnam

heard theres ALOT of old korean guys going over to vietnam to marry young brides
(theres companys and people who go find girls and set them up for them)

some of em turn em into sex slaves once they get over

willystyle 07-22-2011 06:55 PM

Mail-order brides are nothing new, even in Canada. Alot happens over here in BC too, the reason that you don't hear about it, is because it's not as common.

Chinese men in China will be the largest group of men seeking mail-order brides in the next few decades as the number of men to women ratio is moving further apart.

tegz 07-22-2011 07:33 PM

Imagine being born...... Then growing up as you have.. Then realizing your mom is a "mail-order" bride. That'd ruin my fucking life.

Just sayin.

StylinRed 07-22-2011 07:41 PM

lol its on tv now if you have al-jazeera

Culverin 07-22-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tegz (Post 7521097)
Imagine being born...... Then growing up as you have.. Then realizing your mom is a "mail-order" bride. That'd ruin my fucking life.

Just sayin.

Would it ruin your life if you were born out of wedlock? The cultural implications aren't going to be the same there as it is for you growing up elsewhere.

geeknerd 07-22-2011 10:06 PM

Korean men are true men. We only find women whom will "stay in the kitchen". I also noticed that majority of revscene seems to want women in the kitchen making sandwichs as well. HURRAH!

Nightwalker 07-22-2011 10:08 PM

If you leave an electric fan on and the window closed, you might die!

Fan death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol Korea :fullofwin:

tegz 07-23-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culverin (Post 7521207)
Would it ruin your life if you were born out of wedlock? The cultural implications aren't going to be the same there as it is for you growing up elsewhere.

Wedlock?

tegz 07-23-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwalker (Post 7521223)

Ah korea, the country where all fans have a murderous intent..!

Lomac 07-23-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

Uh oh, I'd better keep my window open at night. I don't want all of those oxygen molecules to get chopped up and become useless to me while I sleep!

Koreans = :moderatorban: from the chain of life

geeknerd 07-23-2011 01:31 AM

Quote:

The only one remotely plausible is bernoulli's effect. Also electricity in korea is paid exponentially (more u use more u pay per Watt hence lots if things have timers.
Posted via RS Mobile