REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Sports Bikes Buy & Sell

Sports Bikes Buy & Sell Your Motorcycle Marketplace.
Bikes, Exhausts, Tires, Gear, sell all your bike parts here.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

FS: 2002 Honda CBR f4i

Hi everyone,

No time to ride my bike anymore so putting it up for sale. It's a 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i, red and black color scheme with the "F4i" stickers removed. NOT REBUILT. I'm the second owner. When I first purchased it, it had 5800kms, now it has 27,7xxkms. Please keep in mind that the mileage is actually lower than what's displayed because I had aftermarket sprockets put on and didn't install a speedohealer(-1 at the front, +2 at the rear). Only used 94 octane on this machine from Chevron. I've only used it as a daily commuter to and from work(downtown vancouver to richmond) and the furthest I've ridden it to was to Whistler and Harrison Hot Springs. Never stunted because I don't know how. I dropped the bike on the left side at a stand still in a parking lot when I first got it, some scratches at the corner of the left side mirror, left side fairing and engine cover.

The bike is equipped with the following:

- complete rear swingarm assembly swapped with 2003 600RR(swingarm, shock, wheel, etc).
- -1 front sprocket, +2 rear sprocket.
- RK520 gold chain.
- fender elminator.
- Yoshimura RS-3 slip-on.
- no passenger seat! just the cowl cover painted to match the bike.
- removed passenger foot pegs.

I've recently had the CCT replaced along with fluid flushing and oil change from 5th Gear, I have the receipt to prove it. The spark plugs were replaced 2 seasons ago(last year the bike was insured for 4 months but only rode it 6 times in total). The battery is original, kept on a trickle charger over the winter season, always starts up strong when riding season comes.

That's all I can think of now, please feel free to ask questions. Pictures supplied upon request. The price is OBO so please shoot me an offer. I just have no more time to ride and I'd hate to see it just sitting around and collect dust. Bikes insured till early September so I can meet up pretty much anywhere for viewings. Of course no test pilots unless you have CASH in hand.

Thanks for looking, and happy riding!

Eric. guai_jai@hotmail.com 778-881-8787
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

sorry i forgot to post a price...i'm asking $5000obo...OBO!!!

thanks for looking!