REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Deadliest Warrior (2011) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/652812-deadliest-warrior-2011-a.html)

fliptuner 09-02-2011 10:26 AM

Deadliest Warrior (2011)

Did a bunch of searches but nothing came up for the current season.

So far I've only watched:

3x03 U.S. Army Rangers vs. North Korean Special Operations Forces
3x05 Saddam Hussein vs. Pol Pot

All are available on icefilms and it seems to be working okay now.

Season 3 (2011)
3x01 George Washington vs. Napoleon Bonaparte
3x02 Joan of Arc vs. William the Conqueror
3x03 U.S. Army Rangers vs. North Korean Special Operations Forces
3x04 Genghis Khan vs. Hannibal
3x05 Saddam Hussein vs. Pol Pot
3x06 Teddy Roosevelt vs. Lawrence of Arabia
3x07 Ivan the Terrible vs. Hernan Cortes

KingDeeCee 09-02-2011 10:47 AM

Wait, it's out already?

fliptuner 09-02-2011 11:06 AM

Yeah, for over a month now but icefilms changed servers and had a bunch of glitches so it's been hit or miss. Everything seems to be sorted out now though.

winson604 09-03-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingDeeCee (Post 7565796)
Wait, it's out already?

Yes, in fact 7 of the 10 eps for the season is over already.

Last 3 eps are the following.

Episode 30: Crazy Horse vs. Pancho Villa
Episode 31: French Foreign Legion vs. Gurkha
Episode 32: Vampire vs. Zombie

SkinnyPupp 09-03-2011 11:39 PM

They take themselves too seriously now. It was more fun when it was just completely goofy and over the top. Now they have things like arbitrary "x-factors" which really don't mean a thing. Not that the "results" were ever relevant, it just seems pointless.

My favourite parts of the show are when they talk about the history of the people and weapons, and recreate the weapons. The rest is just kind of lame.

Oh and the doctor is a moron

Culture_Vulture 09-03-2011 11:46 PM

Seems like they're just focusing more on historic individuals now. I haven't seen any of the new ones past the first few episodes of season 2, but I think I liked it more when they actually have the historical cultural/anthropological backgrounds.

SkinnyPupp 09-08-2011 07:09 AM

OK Vampires vs Zombies is gonna be so awesome :fullofwin:

CorneringArtist 09-08-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7567293)
They take themselves too seriously now. It was more fun when it was just completely goofy and over the top. Now they have things like arbitrary "x-factors" which really don't mean a thing. Not that the "results" were ever relevant, it just seems pointless.

My favourite parts of the show are when they talk about the history of the people and weapons, and recreate the weapons. The rest is just kind of lame.

Oh and the doctor is a moron

the dude doing the countdowns for weapons tests sounds like a douche too:fullofwin:.

KingDeeCee 09-08-2011 09:52 AM

Anyone else tired of seeing basically the same weapons tested over and over again? Seeing all these guns being tested is like watching FPSRussia on TV. I want to see some iron age and older weapons. Only episode I enjoyed tjis season was Hannibal vs Ghengis.
Posted via RS Mobile

Spartacus 09-08-2011 02:02 PM

Lol imagine if they had an episode with super heroes. Dc vs marvel. Woooww
Posted via RS Mobile