REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   worst trainer in vancouver.. or the world (https://www.revscene.net/forums/652838-worst-trainer-vancouver-world.html)

BlueTeg 09-02-2011 04:56 PM

worst trainer in vancouver.. or the world

Weight Loss Coaching, Personal Training, and Lifestyle Coaching

my personal favourites are from his videos.. "gunt", "cottage cheese", and the one where the treadmill is better than running outside....

RayBot 09-02-2011 05:51 PM

Just based on that, thats what makes him the worst trainer in Vancouver?

BlueTeg 09-03-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 7566178)
Just based on that, thats what makes him the worst trainer in Vancouver?

I know him, hun. The videos and website, for the most part, go against everything he actually does with his clientele. And I mean, seriously, who uses the word GUNT in an informative professional video... It's like um, a doctor talking about medical illness and using the word retard.

rayray, I dare you hun, to take the challenge and sign up for a free consultation.

RayBot 09-03-2011 09:38 AM

Hes a personal trainer....I wouldn't mind if he uses the word gunt. The thing with personal trainers is each personal trainer is unique. If personal trainers had the same conduct like doctors, it would be a pretty boring industry. I'm sure some people don't mind it, some people find it 'humourous' and some people hate it.....but the people that find it humourous is the clientele that he's attracting.

At my gym, theres 10 trainers, with 10 different sets of personalities...and its obvious to see that they each have their own kind of clientele. No trainer is better nor worse here.

BlueTeg 09-03-2011 09:54 AM

there is a difference between personality, and being an idiot. I have talked to all the trainers at this studio, and they ALL hate him with a passion and it isn't for reasons like his personality. It is because he leaves his shit around, gets all up in other ppl's working area, and is a complete moron. His nickname isn't "pea brain" for no reason.

RayBot 09-03-2011 10:11 AM

So, this is just a banter because you don't like him????

Kinda pointless and immature if you ask me.....if not cowardice.

BlueTeg 09-03-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 7566757)
So, this is just a banter because you don't like him????

Kinda pointless and immature if you ask me.....if not cowardice.

it is more of a warning to all of those who happen to encounter him. he has had clients go into shock, and have their knees literally blow out from under them because of improper form during lunges. Mind you, I have only been training at this gym with my partner (who has a trainer there for many years).

I am a novice to working out, and even I see the red flags with the stuff his clients do.

shawn79 09-03-2011 12:34 PM

personal trainers are waste of money if you are training based just on looks

spideyv2 09-16-2011 12:30 PM

OP is the trainer

El Bastardo 09-29-2011 05:32 PM

Lets keep this thread civil

CLDub 10-18-2011 11:54 PM

is GUNT even a REAL word?? LOL