REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   So why do you log on to RS? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/653291-so-why-do-you-log-rs.html)

jaemc 09-12-2011 07:20 AM

Check on the Honda/Acura tech forums daily as well as nissan once in awhile
other technician discussions / vancouver auto chat / offtopic / general chat I browse during work.

nsfw for when i get home :D

hotjoint 09-12-2011 07:38 AM

I come here to check for the latest update on everything from news, sports, video games, technology etc.. RS keeps me up to date!

melloman 09-12-2011 08:23 AM

Come here to see if I can ever help people..

House & Home Renovation..
Relationship Forum (try to give advice and try to get some when I need it)
Get news updates instead of reading metronews online or anything else..

And to generally kill time at work. =]

minoru_tanaka 09-12-2011 09:21 AM

Use to be for fight club only.
Now some news on OT and NSFW for some laughs

Hehe 09-12-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG1 (Post 7574533)
OK, done.

Plus, I would fail you again, if I could. You bastard............. how was your trek to the nation's capital? Is the Mosaik show on Parliament Hill over?

Also, you need to change the location in your profile.

Really good to know you made it to your new home safely.

Haha.. "ask and you shall receive" I guess. :D

I missed the show by a few days. But the trip from TO up to Ottawa wasn't bad at all. But Ottawa is fucking boring... I think I'm going to move to other location if another position comes up.

1exotic 09-12-2011 02:20 PM

Sick cars in Vancouver thread and a bit of trolling here and there.

MG1 09-12-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hehe (Post 7575858)

I missed the show by a few days. But the trip from TO up to Ottawa wasn't bad at all. But Ottawa is fucking boring... I think I'm going to move to other location if another position comes up.

I was there for two days and I loved it. I guess stay another day and I would have been bored out of my gourd.

civic_rice 09-12-2011 02:26 PM

IM HERE FOR BERZ

SFUguy 09-12-2011 03:25 PM

to read interesting news. discuss issues.

have an anonymous voice.

fishCak3s 09-12-2011 03:40 PM

procrastinate at work, can't get through w/o RS

and also check out ppl's display pix for hot girls lol

Dragon-88 09-12-2011 04:09 PM

Typically I go on RS when I'm bored at work or at home. I mostly like the threads that are informative and useful in everyday life routines.. There are a lot of well informed people on this forum and tonnes of people who are there just to help.. Thats my favorite part, when a community comes together when someone is in need of help..

That and the NWSF. :fullofwin:

silva95teg 09-12-2011 05:08 PM

Like a lot of others, i come on for news/current events. It is pretty funny i read stuff on here and then see it in the newspaper the day after. I also like browsing through the NSFW thread.

MG1 09-12-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeintaiwan (Post 7575938)
and also check out ppl's display pix for hot girls lol

Where's the RS thread in which somebody had evidence that staring at women's breasts for 10 minutes increased a man's life expectancy, or decreased your chances of heart attacks, or something weird like that, LOL. RS has extended my life by 150 years..............

Fafine, and my all time favourite, hchang's last one.

Just to name a few........

CorneringArtist 09-12-2011 09:33 PM

Fucked up shit, automotive chat, and I get most of my news through here first since people seem to be on local happenings pretty fast.

Roach 09-12-2011 10:41 PM

MG1, I just realized you are blk89civic.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to know you didn't leave RS.

As for why I am here, I've honestly met some really close friends through RS and my own club. For every 20 pieces of shit on this forum, there is one person who is quality and worth making friends with, be it online or in person.

Kev

k3mps 09-12-2011 11:10 PM

I love RS.
Everybody can come together and talk about cars freely and discuss news and events, without all having to meet up.
And when everyone does meet up, everybody gets to know each other and talk about what they all love: cars.
To me, it's more a community than it is a time killer.

q0192837465 09-13-2011 10:15 PM

Mostly here for the news and fucked up things from around the world. It brings laughter into my life even at the worst times. Kinda grew up with it so it's hard to leave. Besides, it's hard to find another forum that is so diverse with discussions for pretty much everything under the sun.
Posted via RS Mobile

kenvu 09-13-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbsali (Post 7574111)
"TWANGER, HONGER, ASIAN THREAd (NWS)!!!" thread

"Fucked up shit what makes you laugh NWS" thread

same been doing that for years

CRS 09-13-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 7576355)

I was just wondering that earlier today and remarking how similar their posting/writing styles were.

:lol

Gross oversight on my part. When did you get the name change? You need to change your avatar back to Master Roshi.

GLOW 09-14-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 7576355)

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to know you didn't leave RS.

As for why I am here, I've honestly met some really close friends through RS and my own club. For every 20 pieces of shit on this forum, there is one person who is quality and worth making friends with, be it online or in person.

Kev

woah, i didnt know it was him b/c he didnt have his pervy turtle master avatar, it's the only way i can ID him in threads :D

MG1 09-14-2011 10:14 AM

Fricken avatar and some of my earlier posts got me into some hot water. It's not the first time shit from the past has come back to haunt me.

All these people claiming to be one of my bastard children.......... LOLOLOLOL.

I need to totally start a new account and start from scratch. Hee hee

So many RS members with new ID's

If you guys can list them......... nah, that wouldn't be nice. People change their ID for a reason, RIGHT?

6insomnia9 09-14-2011 10:20 AM

I come here to court girls like TOS'd
Posted via RS Mobile

FN-2199 07-21-2014 03:48 AM

Good guy MG1 comes here to hand out thanks like Mother Teresa hands out hugs.

Bouncing Bettys 07-21-2014 04:20 AM

Good thread resurrection. Would ressurrect again 10/10

multicartual 07-21-2014 04:22 AM

Swag yolo