REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   gum growing over my teeth (https://www.revscene.net/forums/657017-gum-growing-over-my-teeth.html)

benjaminhihi 11-05-2011 08:34 PM

gum growing over my teeth

a few days ago i notice that my gums are growing over my back lower left teeth. I and it started to hurt a bit but now it hurts a lot i can barely eat anything or talk can someone tell me what i should do??

dignatas 11-05-2011 08:37 PM

means you are not flossing enough. Floss now like everyday and when you notice the blood pouring, remember, it is normal. Also, get a clean up from your local dentist.

A solution that a dentist recommended is that you can burn your gums away with something hot @ the dentist. The price? IDK :D

twitchyzero 11-05-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dignatas (Post 7678078)
A solution that a dentist recommended is that you can burn your gums away with something hot @ the dentist. The price? IDK :D

:suspicious: don't listen to this guy

Is it a flap growing over your wisdom tooth?

Pericoronitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
& google the word dental operculum

benjaminhihi 11-05-2011 08:50 PM

what can i do to make it stop growing? i tried water and salt (i have no idea why i did it)

twitchyzero 11-06-2011 12:55 AM

it's inflammed try your best to keep it clean
buy an end-tuft brush at the drug store
go see your doctor and get prescription for chlorhexdine mouthrinse

if it doesn't get any better after trying that you need a visit to the dental office...they'll probably doing a cleaning and they might talk you into getting your wisdom teeth removed

benjaminhihi 11-06-2011 12:59 AM

it means i have a wisdom teeth?? omgomgomg i heard it hurts like crazy during and after you take it out XD

twitchyzero 11-06-2011 01:04 AM

i'm just saying it's common when it is a wisdom tooth is coming out...and since you mentioned it's your last teeth i'm assuming it's that

:yuno: fail button in here

benjaminhihi 11-06-2011 01:16 AM

ohh yeah its my last teeth and i compared to my right side and my left side seems to have 1 more teeth and its covered by my gums and my right side is normal

TekDragon 11-06-2011 07:10 AM

Why would you come on here asking for advice when you have a professional, something called a dentist, available to assist you with problems relating to the mouth?

edit: Go see a fucking dentist about this and stop asking for advice and home remedies.

benjaminhihi 11-06-2011 07:55 AM

dude calm down i just want to know whats happening and besides my family dentist is only open on weekdays not weekends

Glove 11-06-2011 09:28 AM

you need to go to the dentist, they will tell you what up, who knows what it could be

benjaminhihi 11-06-2011 10:25 AM

i'm going on monday already...

benjaminhihi 11-07-2011 09:45 PM

yay! i'm have a wisdom teeth growing and my gums are in the way so it was swelling up it will go back to normal in a week or two! thanks every body

!Yaminashi 11-08-2011 03:41 PM

Wouldnt that be a bad thing if your gums are swelling due to your wisdom teeth?

ruthless 11-08-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjaminhihi (Post 7680710)
yay! i'm have a wisdom teeth growing and my gums are in the way so it was swelling up it will go back to normal in a week or two! thanks every body

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Yaminashi (Post 7681703)
Wouldnt that be a bad thing if your gums are swelling due to your wisdom teeth?

No, the tooth needs to break through the gum layer so it looks like the gum is growing on top of the tooth when in fact its just breaking through. While doing this it begins to swell up around the tooth a little bit.