REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Probably happens here too (https://www.revscene.net/forums/660611-probably-happens-here-too.html)

StaxBundlez 01-03-2012 12:38 AM

Probably happens here too

There are good and bad cops.. so I won't say, "fuck the police"; there are good cops out there.. but here is an example of some douche bag cops..

Utica Police Officers

Utica Police Officers Caught on Tape 02-11-2011 - YouTube

edit: forward to 0:59 seconds

Prolowtone 01-03-2012 12:46 AM

Probably happens everywhere :( Not everyone is bad but not everyone is good

dlo 01-03-2012 01:15 AM

Always good and bad cops lol, i notice i only run into problems with the vpd mostly, fucker pulled me out a moving car, threaten me and dont give me my tix, other times they are nice and polite, its really random lol
Posted via RS Mobile

StylinRed 01-03-2012 01:24 AM

yes that's happened here its almost unheard of though

dlo 01-03-2012 02:01 AM

File a police conmplaint guys, shit sticks to em for life ;) too many complaints will lead to an investigation on em :lol
Posted via RS Mobile

StylinRed 01-03-2012 02:29 AM

the thing about that video though anyone whose ever been arrested with that officer involved will likely be let out of jail now

geeknerd 01-03-2012 12:12 PM

EXCEPT THAT if you read the video description and go to the news article it says
Quote:

Authorities say they believe viewing the full video shows what happened prior to the clip that has made its way around the internet, including \what they say is the officers pulling those drugs from the vehicle's occupants before going back to the car.
For full video
FULL DASHCAM VIDEO OF 2/11/11 Utica Police traffic stop | NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 - Utica News, Weather, Sports - | Local News

this is just another edited video to make people 'fuck the police' more.

StylinRed 01-03-2012 12:15 PM

what part of the video? its too long and too annoying to click through it

geeknerd 01-03-2012 01:18 PM

i havent looked through the whole video but i just wanted to say theres more to the story than that 2 min video clipped out from a 30min video.

i just checked and around the 6-7min mark, the guy is pulled over and is being searched infront of the dash cam. it seems that the cop pulls out a bag of something from the guys pockets.

Presto 01-03-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeknerd (Post 7747304)
EXCEPT THAT if you read the video description and go to the news article it says

For full video
FULL DASHCAM VIDEO OF 2/11/11 Utica Police traffic stop | NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 - Utica News, Weather, Sports - | Local News

this is just another edited video to make people 'fuck the police' more.

What a shitty article, and shitty video player. The least it could tells us which part of the video to look at. My current viewing shows something at around 6:30, when the officer is going through the suspects pocket. He finds a similar looking baggie to the one in the initial clip.