REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #51
Hyde's Understudy

TOOO CUTE!!!!!
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #52
TMT
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

aww why didnt i see this thread sooner.. i would've adopted her
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #53
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swfk View Post
I wouldn't recommend going to check her out because the shelter isnt happy with the amount of people asking about her. Or if youre serious about adoption you can just walk in through the main doors and go straight down to the hallway to the back garden sort of thing and the door will say "To Dogs". You don't really need to check in with anyone to view the dogs
exactly what I did. But she was at the vet today so I didnt get a chance to take a look. They were happy to tell me the history and behaviours of the dog and all, so I'm not sure what you mean.
bartone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #54
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

she's being adopted. one of my old supervisors got in touch with a friend and they work with animals. she either is finding a home with a family or a husky shelter

and apparently the dog was going to be put down?? but with all the negative press they said they dont do that.

i dont know who to believe but she has found a home and kudos to everyone
trip is offline   Reply With Quote