REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 01-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Justified (FX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is something of a 19th century-style officer in modern times, whose unconventional enforcement of justice makes him a target with criminals and a problem for his superiors in the U.S. Marshals Service. As a result of an eager but "justified" shooting of a Miami fugitive while on assignment in Florida, Givens is reassigned to Lexington, Kentucky, in a district that includes Harlan County, Kentucky, a rural mining area in the east of the state, where Raylan was born and raised.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justified_(TV_series)

This was suggested to me by Netflix & I have to say, it turned out to be a good suggestion. Its a bit of a typical action cop show at times but its decently written and keeps me watching. The characters (beyond Timothy Olyphant's Raylan Givens) don't get very deep and some episodes are a little shaky (they seem like they're just filling time) but over-all its worth a watch if you like cop shows.

The trailer is pre-season 1 and season 3 just started. Season one was pretty good, season two was only decent with the exception of a couple of really good eps, and it seems like season three is setting up to be a good one.

Anyone else watching it?
Advertisement
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
I've watched it since the beginning.

Spoiler!

I used to think Ava had a brain, but then she goes and pulls a 180 by hooking up with friggin Shane Vendrell.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
YES thank you NNS. I agree with you on that spoilered thing you said.

Also, its almost like the character of Ava was thrown aside in favor of advancing the storyline between

Spoiler!
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

based on books, I havent read them yet. But anything with Walton Goggins is worth watching. If you havent watched the series "the sheild", Goggins is great in that as well.

Justified just started up season 3.
91civicZC is offline   Reply With Quote