REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Billionaire shaved his head to make his father happy (https://www.revscene.net/forums/662460-billionaire-shaved-his-head-make-his-father-happy.html)

asian_XL 02-03-2012 06:39 PM

Billionaire shaved his head to make his father happy

http://n.yam.com/news_photo/chinatim...0203114144.jpg

Summary: A taiwanese billionarie (an owner of a heavy duty industry corporation) shaved his head with Hello Kitty pattern to make his father laugh again.

His father suffers depression and this guy decide to shave his head hoping to make him happy again. He claims he will change to different pattern in the future.
:badpokerface:

剃$笒ello Kitty頭 大老闆變髮娛親|社會新聞|中時電子報

dovo 02-03-2012 07:07 PM

Hes a billionaire.. not a single f@#k is given! hair? pffffffft

SkinnyPupp 02-03-2012 07:15 PM

http://www.revscene.net/forums/65334...ad-thread.html

ae101 02-03-2012 07:41 PM

i think this is awesome i might wanna do that with my hair someday

pastarocket 02-03-2012 08:00 PM

The dude is a good son. He sacrifices his hair to put a smile on his Dad's face.
I hope that he's getting a good shrink to help treat his Dad's depression. A billionaire like him can afford the services of a medical professional.

:bigthumb:

twitchyzero 02-03-2012 08:01 PM

what's with taiwanese people and hello kitty :suspicious:

flagella 02-03-2012 10:45 PM

who the fuck cares seriously

Lomac 02-04-2012 01:37 AM

I'm curious why this guy's financial status is brought up so predominantly. Would this have been less of a story if it was a guy making $13/hr at a retail store?

Oh, and the link sends me to a website with some random scribbles. Next time an English website would be handy because, well, you know... this is an English based car forum...

yot065 02-04-2012 07:52 AM

lol hello kitty lulzzzzzz

Geoc 02-04-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 7785290)
I'm curious why this guy's financial status is brought up so predominantly. Would this have been less of a story if it was a guy making $13/hr at a retail store?

Oh, and the link sends me to a website with some random scribbles. Next time an English website would be handy because, well, you know... this is an English based car forum...

Well, the fact that he is still down to earth and willing to sacrifice his image just to make his father smile despite being a rich high-status billionaire tycoon shows the world that not all big shot CEO's are scumbags.

Rich or not, people are so obsessed with their personal image these days that they wouldn't even contemplate doing a weird hairstyle just to make their father smile. It's nice to see that there are still people who don't have their head stuck up their ass and all they care about is themselves.

drunkrussian 02-05-2012 08:42 AM

did it mention if it actually worked lol? or dis his dad juat go "wtf son u fucking dumbass, gtfo"
Posted via RS Mobile

Nightwalker 02-05-2012 02:27 PM

I'd be depressed too if that was my son's best. What a dumb ass.

em1.ac 02-05-2012 03:37 PM

Who cares. I'm not bitter but I'd be more impressed if said billionaire gave back a little to his country/city and to poor/village people. Think about it? If every millionaire/billionaire etc... would give just 1%... not more then that and contribute it to they're homeland or current residence or to education/foster homes/homeless etc... the world would be that much better. I'm scared for the future of my kids. Right now it's High Class/Lower Class and middle class is considered lower class now.

Excelsis 02-05-2012 03:49 PM

nowadays if a person does a good deed or something out of the ordinary everyone is like :ahwow:

that's how we're all supposed to be, not 1/100000

sonick 02-05-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkrussian (Post 7786392)
did it mention if it actually worked lol? or dis his dad juat go "wtf son u fucking dumbass, gtfo"
Posted via RS Mobile

http://g.static.memegenerator.net/ca...2/14103255.jpg

drunkrussian 02-05-2012 08:18 PM

lol
Posted via RS Mobile

nickmak 02-05-2012 08:28 PM

pics of the dudes wife, i bet she's this bangin 22 year old with tits and ass (obviously implants and i'm sure there's some kind of surgeryor injection out there to give her an ass). being a billionaire he probably has a penis made of money, thus i'm sure he can't keep the ladies away (money penis) and i'm damn sure his wife is hot. she probably makes shitty noises when they bone though. you all know what i'm talking about. one too many bong hits this evening i think, no?

i just realized that came out like i was racist and sexist or something. i'm asian, and most asian chicks have a flat chest and no ass. i'm just saying. relax. feel free to pm me pictures of asian chicks with tits and ass to prove me wrong. hey i've seen some asian girls with tits and ass, so whatever. and not all women are after huge money penis's, so i'm not trying to be sexist. it was a joke. they're not all after purses, diamonds, houses, either etc so calm down. really. ha!

Excelsis 02-05-2012 08:44 PM

nice rant :derp:

1exotic 02-05-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmak (Post 7786920)
pics of the dudes wife, i bet she's this bangin 22 year old with tits and ass (obviously implants and i'm sure there's some kind of surgeryor injection out there to give her an ass). being a billionaire he probably has a penis made of money, thus i'm sure he can't keep the ladies away (money penis) and i'm damn sure his wife is hot. she probably makes shitty noises when they bone though. you all know what i'm talking about. one too many bong hits this evening i think, no?

i just realized that came out like i was racist and sexist or something. i'm asian, and most asian chicks have a flat chest and no ass. i'm just saying. relax. feel free to pm me pictures of asian chicks with tits and ass to prove me wrong. hey i've seen some asian girls with tits and ass, so whatever. and not all women are after huge money penis's, so i'm not trying to be sexist. it was a joke. they're not all after purses, diamonds, houses, either etc so calm down. really. ha!

sig worthy post.

Gridlock 02-05-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

:fulloffuck::seriously:

Try spending more money on your drugs.

nickmak 02-05-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gridlock (Post 7786946)
:fulloffuck::seriously:

Try spending more money on your drugs.

i'll speak to my account about that. thanks bud! (insert hug)

The_AK 02-05-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...7107604040.gif

Geoc 02-05-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Gentlemen, we have stumbled upon THAT part of the internet again...