REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #26
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpower View Post
Hey i actually have some input to your story that miiighht help.

Ok so I during high school i met this girl, and she had BALLS she straight up admitted she liked me even though she knew i was seeing a girl at the time, (i was in grade 12, kinda lb but im a mature guy anyways lawlz) Anyways, a long time after, she would message me via text message and ask me to take her to sushi sometime. I agreed completely, and to make it clear it wasn't a, "lets catch up kinda thing", it was a this is a date kinda thing. Well, i assume this, because prior to her asking me out we hadn't talked at all for a very long time. So I said alright and it turns out I had plans for the next weekend, and the one after that. Eventually I lost track of my promise and a month later she would spark up casual conversation again via text (the reason i stress via text is because nowadays, everybody texts, so whether a person texts or calls to go out on a date doesn't really matter - to me). Obviously she brought up my promise to take her out again, and again i agreed. Again i forgot and again, she asked me. It wasn't about 3 months later that i finally took her out, and throughout the whole process of her pestering me I really wasn't creeped out at all, partially because she was hot to begin with and i just wanted to fuck the shit outta her. So yeah, in the end we went on the date; dinner and movie (my usual routine with dates). Bottom line is, you need to assess what kind of person you are and whether or not the girl you want is compatible with you, and as superficial as this seems, you MUST look good first of all, for the girl to even have a slight interest for her to accept your advance and to take time out of her day to see you. If you aren't attractive and if you aren't on her "level", dont even think about it. Chances are, if shes cute, she's had a bunch of average joes like you nervously ask her out, that is, unless you have the chemistry of an electron and proton, which from the sounds of it, you don't. And to top off my story, if she wasn't good looking I would dodge the date for the life of me (i am not shallow in anyway, but non-goodlooking girls are just as creepy as creepy guys). So don't be that creeper OP! (and for those who are wondering, no I didnt get to bang her ... however, I asked her out for another date!).
Goodluck dude!

Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 PM   #27
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

smart/shy girls are always the craziest in bed.. she may be a lady in the street but she a freak in da bed haha but seriously tho, if u think u can pull off the "pesty but cool dude" dude, lol go for it since u said she changed the topic when it got to askin her to lunch..

in the end, just show her u got the balls and u aint intimidated by her ferocity haha. whats the worst thing shes gna say? no?
ek_noob is offline   Reply With Quote